Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to disagree with you, a rare occurrence I can honestly say and much appreciation for all the work you do here, but I do have to question where you are getting your ideas on feminism.
For me, early 50s, divorced, independent, happy most of the time, and self supporting, feminism is about women’s rights, and the basic concept that we are equal to men and deserve equal rights, but not extra rights per an affirmative action approach. I don’t know thankfully any woman who wants to be a victim, or who thinks women are inherently weak, or that men are stronger, or that they deserve to get X job or Y opportunity because they’re female.
It’s self declared feminists who are trying to protect women’s rights in other toxic agendas I won’t get into here. And thank god, yes I must be old cos either I’m just not getting it or the world is actually going feckin crazy.
On topic Alice is the anti feminist, exactly the kind of woman you describe. A bleeping idiot, if you will.
oh I dont mean genuine femenists, dw. but those who pretend or think to be femenist
Forgive me if this question has already been addressed, but did Ella change her last name to Evans? I was just looking at the Wiki and one of the documents show that she, the petitioner, is named Evans, Ella B.

I've attached a screenshot for convenient reference.
she entered it like this but she is unable to change her legal name. yet

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys……….

I have mentioned previously in the thread, my fiancé has been trying to get a divorce from his narc ex wife who has played EVERY TRICK in the book to stop it. We’ve been together 6 and a half years, gotten engaged, and had a daughter and she’s successfully managed to stall until the other day.
He FINALLY got his decree Nisi….

Guess what date……??

it was granted on THE 3RD JULY!!!!

we only found out today! What are the chances?? 😂🎉🫶🏻

(I know none of you will care but I couldn’t believe the coincidence! What a date to remember!)

also…. duck you Alice 🖕🏼

Happy Dance!

Congratulations!! 🎊🎉🍾🎈 It must feel wonderful to be relieved of that burden.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So both "Tone" and Tam were online at the same time last night (3am UK time)

Tone: This geezer knows his tit too, Trust!

"Tone" is talking about Loopy. It seems obvious that Loopy is the legal advisor not Bernal. Then again, Bernal is probably not taking her calls LOL

Tam: I see that!

This Thursday is going to be a shitshow in court. Can anyone attend on our behalf? Can you imagine!

Alice: My learned friend in New Zealand assures me....

My legal friend might be able to go. They're in court today for another case that day. I've heard a bit more about the RO hearings. Well, they heard from a colleague who was there as my friend had to duck out.

Evidently, the judge told the daughter he hoped she'd drop the RO against her father by the next hearing date. Sounds like he made it clear he thought RO request was a mistake. That's what my friend gathers. These things are open to interpretation. The fact that it hasn't been dropped makes it fairly clear who's behind pushing it through, IMO. And it's not the child.

Only time will tell. I won't know if they're able to attend until later in the week. At least we know the records will be available. And the transcripts will eventually be as well.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
feminism is about women’s rights
Quite. It's not about enabling abusers. I had a quick look at Emma Katz and she is not going to be any kind of ally to mAlice. "The Myth That Coercive and Controlling Domestic Abusers Can Be Adequate Parents". All you have to do is swap 'she' with 'he' in this article. This story reverses the usual trope about the father being the violent one but I trust the Judge is not hung up on the usual stereotype. The fact that he wants Ella to drop the RO is good news.

The myth that domestic abusers can be adequate parents

Here are some common statements that are said to victims-survivors:
  • ‘She may have been violent with you, sir, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a good mother to the children.’
  • ‘Yes she hit you, but she never hurt the children; she’s no danger to them.’
  • ‘The domestic violence is in the past — you need to stop dwelling on it, move on, and focus on co-parenting in the present.’
  • ‘You are the problem for talking about domestic violence. You are standing in the way of the children having a healthy relationship with their mother.’

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
This is probably a rather pertinent mitigating factor in Ella’s behaviour which I hadn’t previously considered ☹
Definitely imagine that the only attention girls got from mAlice- especially since her social media addiction spiraled- is when they performed for her Instagram posts and played at happy family. And once IG left (he seemed to be behind most of the family outings for fresh air etc), it was only way she gave them time. Sadly it is natural they would then mimic her anger and antics towards Ioan to curry her love and attention. This is so sad! I also am just mortified about loopy and the insane FM who think they do mAlice or girls service by continuing on with the social media tirades - REAL friends would beg mAlice to delete apps, would themselves NOT continue on with the childish name calling and tagging to clearly try to destroy I & B’s careers and mental/physical health but rather spend those HOURS of tweeting on healthier endeavors to get mAlice out of her rut. Take it off SM, encourage her to work and work with a lawyer to take this alleged “mound of evidence” and turn it into something effective legally. And since we know that it doesn’t exist, they should encourage her to turn situation around by acting positively and agreeing to get girls therapy and help they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
After the DVRO: well I believe my truth would be better spent AFTER the custody hearing.
I remember in the early days when AE was constantly saying "I can wait to tell my truth in court" now it's the same tit but it's a book or newspaper 'exclusive'.

Idiot. What's the point in lying if no-one believes you?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20230710-110936~2.png

Not many people know that.

I love that we've moved to the Sir Michael Caine portion of the program.

Alice has nothing but suitors lining up for her tat in Beverly Hills. Not many people know that.

Yo is still extremely in love with Alice despite the restraining order and bifurcated divorce. Not many people know that.

Online Twitter accounts lead to better custody outcomes than actual legal proceedings. Not many people know that.

Alice was monstrously abusive to her ex-husband and now her children. Oh wait, everyone knows that.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
so that's her book deal? A twitter groupie with one braincell? LMAO
1000011371.jpg
too bad that it will be Alice who will have to return the money she stole
Quite. It's not about enabling abusers. I had a quick look at Emma Katz and she is not going to be any kind of ally to mAlice. "The Myth That Coercive and Controlling Domestic Abusers Can Be Adequate Parents". All you have to do is swap 'she' with 'he' in this article.

The myth that domestic abusers can be adequate parents

Here are some common statements that are said to victims-survivors:
  • ‘She may have been violent with you, sir, but that doesn’t mean she’s not a good mother to the children.’
  • ‘Yes she hit you, but she never hurt the children; she’s no danger to them.’
  • ‘The domestic violence is in the past — you need to stop dwelling on it, move on, and focus on co-parenting in the present.’
  • ‘You are the problem for talking about domestic violence. You are standing in the way of the children having a healthy relationship with their mother.’
oh I agree about most of her articles. The problem about her is though that for her "she" and "he" isnt interchangable
Evidently, the judge told the daughter he hoped she'd drop the RO against her father by the next hearing date.
no doubting your sources, especially as they have never disappointed us, but if a judge said this: wow

Reactions: 33
Definitely imagine that the only attention girls got from mAlice- especially since her social media addiction spiraled- is when they performed for her Instagram posts and played at happy family. And once IG left (he seemed to be behind most of the family outings for fresh air etc), it was only way she gave them time. Sadly it is natural they would then mimic her anger and antics towards Ioan to curry her love and attention. This is so sad! I also am just mortified about loopy and the insane FM who think they do mAlice or girls service by continuing on with the social media tirades - REAL friends would beg mAlice to delete apps, would themselves NOT continue on with the childish name calling and tagging to clearly try to destroy I & B’s careers and mental/physical health but rather spend those HOURS of tweeting on healthier endeavors to get mAlice out of her rut. Take it off SM, encourage her to work and work with a lawyer to take this alleged “mound of evidence” and turn it into something effective legally. And since we know that it doesn’t exist, they should encourage her to turn situation around by acting positively and agreeing to get girls therapy and help they need.
It IS really sad. Alice just cuts anyone off if they dare to question her behavior, which only compounds the isolation she’s inflicting on the girls. And as has been mentioned many times, the isolation is another key method of her abuse and control. If Ella was attending school regularly, and had solid friendships with girls her age, she’d be exposed to more typical families. I imagine she’d be talking about some of this at friends’ families’ dinner tables, and getting gently reminded of her father’s perspective.

Reactions: 28
The look on the woman in the blue dress says it all. 🤣
This is what the Abuser has always craved. People looking at her, making herself being the centre of attention, and having her photograph taken. She managed to get her fix while married to Ioan, she is such a bad actress and unpleasant to work with that her “career” didn’t give her this on her own account. Now Ioan has gone, she won’t ever have this again, and that must make her somenraged.

Reactions: 26
Especially this logic:
I was SO devastated that Ioan shared all my private texts in the court documents (even though I said in my own words I was happy for him to share them with every newspaper). After the TRO sharing all the information I was angry and told my truth "duck it ..... 'I'm telling my truth etc etc. I was given a chance to respond to the DVRO but my awful lawyer left me because he believed I didn't have a chance to argue the DVRO, so I did not reply.
After the DVRO: well I believe my truth would be better spent AFTER the custody hearing. This is because I am too nice to denigrate my ex husband - who has never actually denigrated me except for producing clear factual evidence, with documents (only available via the the court portal at a cost). Never mind I have denigrated him, and laughed at others denigrating him since then (on public forums), I think I would rather let him say what he wants in court as I don't believe in denigrating him or responding back on a formal court portal, which may be publicly available. But I do believe in fully denigrating him after the divorce in a book, for all the public to read because I believe this will be more helpful to my case after the fact.
Alice, you bleeping got a degree from ICL. Seriously????
UCL called, they want that degree back.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
X
OMG you can just SEE the medical notes, reading like a transcriber having to transcribe a genetic code experiment:
AGA
AGA
OBS
ATS
AGA
OBS
ATS
DFO
DFO
They’d be singing:

AGA
DOO
AGA
DOO
DOO
DOO
AGA
DOO

DOO = Drunk Opinionated Obnoxious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys……….

I have mentioned previously in the thread, my fiancé has been trying to get a divorce from his narc ex wife who has played EVERY TRICK in the book to stop it. We’ve been together 6 and a half years, gotten engaged, and had a daughter and she’s successfully managed to stall until the other day.
He FINALLY got his decree Nisi….

Guess what date……??

it was granted on THE 3RD JULY!!!!

we only found out today! What are the chances?? 😂🎉🫶🏻

(I know none of you will care but I couldn’t believe the coincidence! What a date to remember!)

also…. duck you Alice 🖕🏼

Happy Dance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.