Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Didn’t want to say it since it’s probably not fixable, but now that it’s up for discussion, her head looks tiny! Like it’s on the wrong body.
Perhaps the original Abuser was kidnapped by aliens and they left this one behind. I wonder if the original Abuseris living on some distant planet being lovely and kind to those cute little aliens, and has no idea about the antics of the monster who replaced her……..No, if that had happened the real Abuser would be making those poor alien’s lives a misery, and they would be working on a way to send her back.

The Abuser just looks so different to how she used to look. It’s not just aging, but something more fundamental. Her face has changed shape, and the jaw and chin area look so different.

Reactions: 20
Also the neck. I can’t work it out, but it’s like she just stopped having a neck, or it just suddenly filled out. It’s not normal weight gain I don’t think - I wondered if it was the booze, or something medical?

Reactions: 14
Please please please make this the next thread title! By the looks of Alice’s big gob she must’ve just shat out a cactus!

Reactions: 10
Various documentaries and books - other than the Netflix series - talk about how cruel and controlling she always was to him and the children prior to the divorce.

But as you said - he's not alive to tell his side and social media wasn't a thing back then.

Also the neck. I can’t work it out, but it’s like she just stopped having a neck, or it just suddenly filled out. It’s not normal weight gain I don’t think - I wondered if it was the booze, or something medical?
I have often wondered (I said it a few threads back) if she had a procedure similar to Linda Evangelista, which has destroyed her jawline. Alice’s neck has always been strange though.

Reactions: 22
I have often wondered (I said it a few threads back) if she had a procedure similar to Linda Evangelista, which has destroyed her jawline. Alice’s neck has always been strange though.
I think if she had bad beauty procedures she would have been tweeting about it for years and years. She would have ridden that victim train into the ground.

There's this really heartbreaking interview with Linda Evangelista when she was just going public for the first time with her struggles. And she said that the reason she went public was because she didn't want to put the burden of her experience to negatively impact her son.

Alice has never and will never put her kids before her priorities for revenge.

Reactions: 23
I think the GAL told Alice that she will not be Ella's counsel for the RO. I bet she told Alice that she has to get an attorney for Ella.

I bet she spits in his food every time he asks for some dinner and waters down his booze.
Probably also crushes up tablets to sprinkle over his pie and mash then serves it to him with a smile.

I need to go back to the Wiki for these threads don’t I or trawl through the Beast’s Instagram?! So much shite over so much time.

GET A JOB ALICE YOU MOOK!

Reactions: 7
Why would you have Coolsculpting done to your neck. It doesn't make sense. Must have been some other procedure, if she had anything done. Maybe she has a goiter?

Reactions: 1
Why would you have Coolsculpting done to your neck. It doesn't make sense. Must have been some other procedure, if she had anything done. Maybe she has a goiter?
I was more thinking the lumpy/lost jawline (which contrasts with her solid neck) but as @sweetnessfollows said, if she’d had a procedure to claim victimhood about she probably would have done so.

Reactions: 7
At the end of the day, we now know that glue guns, bags and Alice do NOT mix. If I wanted a bag that screams shoddy, childish and badly made, I’ll go to my mate’s kids nursery and ask the kids there to make me one. They can even put their initials on it.

A lesson for us all - never leave Alice and a glue gun unattended for ANY length of time.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree with your first paragraph, but I also think it’s possible that a judge would recommend dropping an action because it would make visitation even messier and mainly because there’s no point in pouring gasoline on an already raging fire. It’s not my practice area - guess we ‘ll find out on Thursday.

Reactions: 3
It sounds a little like Donald Trump.
---
I think the GAL told Alice that she will not be Ella's counsel for the RO. I bet she told Alice that she has to get an attorney for Ella.
I’ve noticed a few recent mentions of Alice’s “nervous breakdown” or similar references to Alice falling apart as a sort of semi-excuse for her more outrageous behavior. I’m sorry I can’t easily reference prior content like some of you magically can. At any rate, these mentions of Alice’s mental health seem new. They make me wonder if she’s going to try to use some version of an insanity defense when they get to trial on the merits. I’m not sure how that would work, though, as an unstable mother might not be the best choice for custody, particularly if she took no steps to enhance her coping skills. Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.