Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing says you love your bro like responding to a two week old tweet.

Screenshot_20230707_114841_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmm, I watched the credits of that film and although there are so many unknown names among the cast, Alice is not listed.

Perhaps she was an extra? :p
"Alice Evans" is in the film credits...lol...It’s on Disney+. Maybe she's in the mob of generic blondes and unrecognisable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a mistake.

I can't find the link to the VD convention she is doing. Any one got it?

Weird with all the crap she puts on her Insta but she won't plug anything that might make money. Same with her GFM but at least this is legit.

Funny enough, there seem to be A LOT of VD/Originals conventions coming up but this is the only one she’s listed to appear at.
---
OMG $149 for a 45 min meet and greet with mAlice (1 selfie included(no autographs)

Has she got childcare as she can't take the kids out of state
I see a bunch of the actors do one on one meet n greets … she’s not. Explains the ozempic because she definitely didn’t want to appear the way she’s looked until she started losing weight. She’s definitely thinner but she definitely doesn’t look anything like she did back then.
---
I went back and started rereading the threads from the very beginning - @welp was bringing the receipts on page 2 of the first thread! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
OMG $149 for a 45 min meet and greet with mAlice (1 selfie included(no autographs)

I wonder is Salad Cream Guy will pay for a meet and greet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off
Screenshot_20230707_185318_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_185334_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_185403_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230707_185618_Twitter.jpg

the "people from Harrow tweeted "finally..." stuff is a complete lie by Alice btw. i was glued to the feed that day

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Alice get a job.

Stop talking shite on Twitter and start paying your bills you bone-idle fekkin slob.

Thank you and goodnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fabulous title, the warring wardrobe with all the various descriptions is one of my favourite things.

I've never, to my knowledge, seen Alice in anything. Though, tbf, I'm not an avid film watcher.
---
Alice get a job.

Stop talking shite on Twitter and start paying your bills you bone-idle fekkin slob.
Succinctly put if I may say so. Alice take note.

Reactions: 12
I've never, to my knowledge, seen Alice in anything. Though, tbf, I'm not an avid film watcher.
May I recommend this film?
It has a rotten tomatoes rating of 4%, selected review exercpts below:
Screenshot_20230707_181755_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_181843_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Seems to me only one parent had a documented history of being home alone with the girls while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and it wasn't IG. (Court documents, Twitter admissions, etc.)

When your own child is documented as begging you to stop drinking? You're the one that gives cause for serious concern.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

They need a more up to date photo of her on that link, because she hasn't looked like that for at least 25 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.