Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever thought that Malice might have said: ‘do X [mustard, milk, oats & similar] and Daddy won’t want to see you any more - because then it’ll just be the two of us, baby girl, and we don’t need a man in our lives, do we?’ or words to that effect? I’m sure the grooming for this incident wasn’t just the attack - it was predicated upon permanently separating Ella from her father.
I absolutely believe the whole event was choreographed and there would have been several rehearsals, the most chilling for me was the violence displayed towards Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I am just so sad at anyone who can't find it in themselves to at the very least give her the benefit of the doubt for now.
There's two different things here.

We know Ella is abusive and has behaved like an Alice 2.0. She perjured herself, hacked, stole, assaulted I and B, and tried to blackmail Ioan. These are all criminal actions and there is no doubt about it.

What there is doubt about is whether Ella can change and become a better person. I said before that I am not willing to write her off at 13.

Reactions: 38
I think Mother’s taped Lupenis to his Arguing Chair - but as a concession, she’s also lovingly taped him into his gif suit and inserted the ball gag. Somewhere.
That was meant to be ‘gif suit’ - but ‘gif’ is an interesting take on it. If Lupenis were a .gif, what .gif would he be? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For those saying Ioan should continue visitations just with Elsie - I’m not sure that will work.

She will go back to bullying and abuse probably from her sister as well as her mother. She will be under so much pressure to record and report and play up - too much for a 9 year old.
Well, we see where that got him, not seeing his child for such a long period of time. I disagree. He needs to see his child so that she builds up enough memories and closeness with Ioan to somewhat offset or buffer what she is being told at home. And the more it goes to court the more Alice will pay for it. The Court won't allow games. And it will curtail her, or at the least, stop her from holding back Elsie for visitation because he will haul her back to court over and over. Alice has faced none of that in family court. None of that.

Elise is young enough that she has to go visit him, and I would be in court every month, if that's what it took, to enforce my right and ensure I am seeing my child. They just keep continuing hearings on his divorce and custody issues. So there are really never any repercussions for Alice. She has them almost 24/7. She parents those kids, i.e. brainwashes them. He doesn't parent them. I reiterate: Time is of the essence for little Elsie. I am saddened to see her behavior towards him and realize the estrangement is growing stronger. And obviously Ioan is asking for the Court to enforce counseling and evaluation, and that's good.

There is no good answer either way. But Ioan has become a stranger to them, basically. The longer that continues, with no bond, it becomes permanent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I absolutely believe the whole event was choreographed and there would have been several rehearsals, the most chilling for me was the violence displayed towards Bianca.
I tend to think they were never supposed to get to the apartment. This was hatched up in the phone call in the car and at the dance school but not sure if that makes it worse.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely not excusing it. It’s not a pass. But respectfully, I know what coercive control and a constant barrage of abuse does To someone who may already have mental health issues specifically. I think this is beyond stressed and seeing her father being abused her whole life IS growing up in abuse. I don’t think these kids ever had a normal childhood when left with their mother. They had a loving father who doted on them and then left them alone for months with A to work.
My childhood.
I was miserable when Dad was away (I was the scapegoat for my narc mother), yet accepted it.
When Dad took me or both of us with my sister along on his work trips (whenever he could, he took us; he was a writer and a journalist), it was the best time for us. People treated us with respect, we met so many amazing, brilliant, intelligent people. The places we saw, and stuff we did with our father. It in a way made the domestic abuse we all suffered from our mom a tad easier to bear.
However, although our mother humiliated our dad in front of us (like Alice did to Ioan), neither of us children copied that.
This is why it is so hard for me to see how Ella and Elsie are behaving... As we would never have turned like that against our dad and his unwavering, unconditional love and kindness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.