Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Alice had a chance of dating someone with💰 and they didn't want to step-parent she would dump the girls on Ioan's doorstep just as quick as she could 🤬
I don't think so. Miss out on child support and a chance to hurt IG? No way, even with a Sugar Daddy.

Reactions: 8
Funny how no one, even some of her fans, believe this story lmao
@welp, did you manage to get all the Janelle tweets?
I *think* almost all of them, yes

very tied up today tho, so can only check in a few hours

This was her last post before she deleted her account again. What kind of civil suit could she and the E’s possibly file against Bianca? It makes no kinda sense 😂 😂
Ella, even if it was accidental, could go for a tort civil suit. but likely waste of money.

What Alice and Elsie have to do with this is beyond me. Maybe Alice wants to go down in history for sueing against trauma of divorce lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.