Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing for sure is that Alice does not have a boney ass

Also, Bianca is cited as being 29 in the People article.
I so bad wanted to say that. She is far from boney , but so am I, so I didn't take the time.

Reactions: 11
Don't worry, Tony Fuckalonely is ready to answer his subpoena!

I imagine Alice will try to use Gloria somehow.

Very good chance, bald, dirty 3 hair b**** has hit the bottle.

Reactions: 9
I’m amazed Alison Bitchoff is putting her name to this article! Although could they be lying about when these pictures were taken?
They added her name because they copied her pars from the other article. She hasn’t written anything specifically for this.

Unless she wrote the inaccurate legal bit, that’d be like her alright.

I think the matching colours of their clothes is sending a message too. United. BW isn't going anywhere. Suck it up pulsating baboon-butt lips.

Reactions: 36

That would be in Ioan's favour, all those times Ioan tried to talk to the girls on the school run. Poor Elsie scared she'd get into trouble with Alice if she talked to him.
Your going to hell in a hand cart Alice!!

Reactions: 21
To all of Alice’s defenders/Alice's sock accounts who say that Ioan's court documents aren't actual evidence of anything, that it's 'just' emails and texts that she sent him, and that it’s just one side of the story and that no abuse can be proven, he has at least one threatening voice message that she sent him, using the phone that he bought their youngest daughter.

Can you imagine how unhinged you have to be to use your daughter’s phone in order to send a vitriolic message to your estranged husband, who has blocked you on his personal phone because you kept sending him abuse?

How did she ask for the phone? Something like “Darling, please can Mummy use your phone to send Daddy a quick message?”? Or was it in a more sinister and threatening way? “If you really love Mummy you’ll let me use your phone”/“Give me your phone otherwise you can go to your bedroom for the rest of the day”. How dare she use her daughter like this and put her in a difficult and impossible situation?

And how dare she use her daughter in order harass and intimidate Ioan in this way. How horrifying to open up a voice message, thinking it’s from your daughter, and then hearing a volley of abuse from your abusive estranged wife who you are trying to divorce. And then you know you have to listen to it all, as you need to know what she’s threatening, for your own safety.

This recording was brought to the DVRO hearing. I wonder how many of her defenders would stop supporting her if they heard this message.

PS. The line “You’ll just be begging for money” proves that Alice is a dipshit and is cutting off her nose to spite her face, all because of her narc rage. She’s not earning money, only he is, which he needs in order to support his daughters and her. If he’s begging for money, then… she’s not getting money. Fucking hell, what an absolute imbecile. Best start applying to Home Depot, Al.

Reactions: 34
There is only one person in this story who has a Restraining Order, mate

also uhm the financial abuse has been proven to be committed by Alice lmao

imagine demanding jail for preventing a teenager from leaving custody tho lmao (and we still have not been told what Ioan even did). but Alice taunting, threatening, harrassing & hiting Ioan...that was *fine*

Have these people not realized that this is a child that thinks not paying a expensive school is abuse? And then they trust this child that's been brainwashed to the core by her court-certified abusive mother. Some logic, people.

Well, Gloria has met Bianca once and has not seen Ioan in 2.5 years bar once. The only third party witnesses are chaperones

The general standard of proof is preponderance of the evidence (TRO is reasonable proof which is pretty much nothing), meaning that the judge must be more than 50 % certain that you are telling the truth and that the evidence you provided warrants a Restraining Order.

Ioan's PRO against Alice was always piss easy because he had texts and tweets as proof. PROs based on mostly testimony and little proof can be won but they have a higher chance to turn out incorrect.

I take it there was no visitation today either then....
probably but the pics are likely from yesterday evening

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
B looking fine - I’m off for a run and realized I’m wearing the replica of her outfit - down to the white runners (Lols @sweetnessfollows )

Thread suggestion:
Forever 29 v forever on the wine

Reactions: 44
There are some real weirdos on twitter

Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for the kids , they are going be psychologically traumatised. I have hated my husband at times but I could never interfere in my childs relationship with her father. I've also had arguments with my mother in law when I was younger but she loves my daughter so that's what counts. We get on fine now and my daughter knows she can be bitchy. They work things out for themselves !! You don't need to say anything.

Adulting is putting your own feelings aside the more people who love my daughter the better, a strong support network is best for child development. Those kids only have their mother or previously paid help. I'm so afraid for their emotional wellbeing this will cause damage and its likely they will need long term treatment.

Alice has deliberately isolated her children from everyone she sees them as possessions to manipulate. Her toys to mould into her image. She's evil and narcissistic.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.