Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #171 MAlice,Toxteth our lovely Turd, says appreciate life, stop causing strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the separate note and to lighten up mood - look at the ads im getting 😳😳
Im sure it could be tied to mAlice somehow, but Im too tired to think and too weirded out by what Im seeing 😳😳😳
IMG_9667.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has Lupenis deleted his tweets about the assault ? I can't find them ?
Nah, they’re still on there, it’s just that he’s vomited a load of word salad tweets since he posted those so you'd have to scroll right down his page to see them 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, Lupine literally said (a while ago) that he is in direct contact with Alice. Surely his posts (if not the socks) are in breach of the PRO?

Reactions: 16
Also, Lupine literally said (a while ago) that he is in direct contact with Alice. Surely his posts (if not the socks) are in breach of the PRO?
Technically it probably is, but he's such a loser with no social media presence that IG probably doesn't give a tit (if he knows Loopy exists)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m shamelessly spending my birthday reading these pages like a MANIAC, oh my gosh. There are assault accusations now?! Like SHE JUST WON’T LET GO. What does it bleeping take? 😔

PS, to lighten the gravity of this: hope y’all are having a great day! 💚 It’s Friday, dance aggressively around the office to some Fleetwood Mac so your colleagues can live vicariously thru you lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think this has already been shared. Like some others I believe DAM is AE, I can hear her voice when reading them! I know Alice is a swivel-eyed loon but bringing her sock accounts to the attention of a lawyer who has taken an interest in this case is so dangerous for her.
Screenshot_20230602-155207_kindlephoto-11098198.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't think this has already been shared. Like some others I believe DAM is AE, I can hear her voice when reading them! I know Alice is a swivel-eyed loon but bringing her sock accounts to the attention of a lawyer who has taken an interest in this case is so dangerous for her.
View attachment 2212696
Snap!! Glad I'm not the only one hearing her voice in those tweets. See my previous post, definitely Alice without a doubt!

Reactions: 12
Weren't the evidentiary hearings already scheduled? They replaced the earlier hearings because of Alice's arrest and court case for breaking the DVRO 🤔
A don't think she'll be allowed another postponement surely?
Unfortunately she likely will. Even though it's a delaying tactic, the judge will most likely allow it. She has had one postonement due to the pending criminal case and now she can apply for a postponement due to replacement of attorney. It's only if she tries to postpone again, after that, that it will likely be considered obstructive/delaying. This is a well know delaying tactic. She is aiming to get Ella to the age of 14 where she can put forward her own preference to live with her mother and refuse visitation with her father.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m shamelessly spending my birthday reading these pages like a MANIAC, oh my gosh. There are assault accusations now?! Like SHE JUST WON’T LET GO. What does it bleeping take? 😔

PS, to lighten the gravity of this: hope y’all are having a great day! 💚 It’s Friday, dance aggressively around the office to some Fleetwood Mac so your colleagues can live vicariously thru you lol.
IMG_0696.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately she likely will. Even though it's a delaying tactic, the judge will most likely allow it. She has had one postonement due to the pending criminal case and now she can apply for a postponement due to replacement of attorney. It's only if she tries to postpone again, after that, that it will likely be considered obstructive/delaying. This is a well know delaying tactic. She is aiming to get Ella to the age of 14 where she can put forward her own preference to live with her mother and refuse visitation with her father.
The judge denied last time the postponement due ot the replacement of attorney. He granted it a few days later because Ioan agreed to it (thats how he got a stipulation for visitation), wont be any different here. Especially since she had A YEAR to prepare her case (16 days is what is the minimum). The reason why it was granted when she dumped Leon and postponed the restraining order hearing was because she was legally allowed to postpone the restraining order (and only that) hearing one time without any reason, yet the judge only granted a small delay. Generally speaking the judge doesnt care if you dont have a lawyer, that's your own fault then.

The only thing that can postpone this is another agreed stipulation with Ioan's lawyers or any related proceedings that can impact the case in the judges opinion (a child assault case could be one, but unlikely)

Agreed that's what she tries though, although even if it works the circumstances of this case will probably make it impossible for Ella to give a preference even if she is 14 (its not a guarantee that the judge will consider or even listen to it even at that age)

Edit: in a way she dumped Marie too early. 6 weeks is easily enough time to find a new lawyer and work him into your case. So even the most lenient judge wont grant this delay. Especially with the case being delayed so often already

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Those tweets are 100% Al, making up things from thin air. She’s just so bleeping furious not only of Yo leaving her, but then finding happiness with Bee. It's burning up a hole in her.

It's not like Al ever even loved him.

Reactions: 11
Sorry to be the plonker on the thread but am I right in thinking the following happened:

Bianca encountered Ella
Tried to talk to her
I presume Ella was getting into a car
Bianca tried to talk to her
Ella ends up slamming her arm in the door
Blames Bianca
Alice goes mental and accuses Bianca of attacking Ella

sorry, I’m just trying to catch up but it’s a fast moving thread!
BIB - The essential point is that we haven't seen evidence that ANYTHING happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Right!
Its all a load of bollox! I don't believe it for a second. It's mAlice stooping lower than a worms tit!
I'm so angry that she is insinuating this, but I don't believe a judge would believer her for a second. Unless she has been so vile enough to get the kid to lie under oath that it happened, if she lodges a formal assault.
I'm sickened by it 🤬
Title suggestion
mAlice: stooping lower than a worms tit!

---
There is nothing like the relationship between a mother and daughter. A normal relationship that is. What an absolute shame for the daughters of Ioan. 😔

Dear Kiki, I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine for you. I admire you so much as you go through hell with strength and grace. I say buy a beautiful new coat and go to dollar tree and buy a boatload of candy! Then go to BBC1 and watch the first two episodes of Happy Valley season 3. That is if you’ve seen the first two seasons. It will take your mind off things guaranteed! Many hugs from Hadargoyle.
I hope that you're okay Kiki, sending positive vibes 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The one thing that abusers seem to forget is that children grow up into adults who can see exactly how they were treated and how wrong the abuser was/is. These girls will one day look back on all of this and realise what a P.O.S their “mother” is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you find your post @Lulugrace and repost it? I’ve tried looking but what with keeping up with the Pip Schofield thread and here, my eyes are going 😵💫 lol.

or just write it again and pop it in bold so people can vote (I can’t find any other thread suggestions tho, so you might be on with a winner 🙌😄)
Thanks! I've just found it and quoted it 💗, so if you can give it a like 😉
I watched the interview Philip S did on BBC earlier.
I daren't go down the rabbit hole on that one, worked in kids TV for years, didn't fancy him at 15, but stayed friends and then had a brief relationship with him when he was 20 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I watched the interview Philip S did on BBC earlier.
I daren't go down the rabbit hole on that one, worked in kids TV for years, didn't fancy him at 15, but stayed friends and then had a brief relationship with him when he was 20 🧐
I heard he was playing the victim. Narcs are all the bleeping same.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL
---
So, the gala is tonight, I'm glad I don't have work in the morning. I'd get the popcorn ready, but given the severity of these allegations, I'm a little concerned.
I wonder if mAlice will make a return to SM herself tonight?

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.