Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #171 MAlice,Toxteth our lovely Turd, says appreciate life, stop causing strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAM is online even though it's very early LA time.

DAM: Hopefully the children will show up in court too and a judge can decide for his or herself

I knew AE was planning to get the kids to testify. :sick:

DAM: He wants custody of his children when his gf attacks them physically at her home? It would be inadvisable for him to pursue that, given what we know about the child beating incident. You'd think his own lawyers would have a quiet word. #stopchildabuse

Of course, this is all a scam to stop IG getting ANY custody.

DAM: Exactly. There's proof. Plenty proof. The daughter has injuries. Bianca is an abuser

Injuries don't prove who did it or how it happened. Where's the video mAlice?
They really are stupid if they think that anyone is going to believe this contrived concoction.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh mAlice must have smoke coming out of her ears, no delay for you this time around
Shame 💅
Weren't the evidentiary hearings already scheduled? They replaced the earlier hearings because of Alice's arrest and court case for breaking the DVRO 🤔
A don't think she'll be allowed another postponement surely?

Reactions: 3
DAM is online even though it's very early LA time.

DAM: Hopefully the children will show up in court too and a judge can decide for his or herself

I knew AE was planning to get the kids to testify. :sick:

DAM: He wants custody of his children when his gf attacks them physically at her home? It would be inadvisable for him to pursue that, given what we know about the child beating incident. You'd think his own lawyers would have a quiet word. #stopchildabuse

Of course, this is all a scam to stop IG getting ANY custody.

DAM: Exactly. There's proof. Plenty proof. The daughter has injuries. Bianca is an abuser

Injuries don't prove who did it or how it happened. Where's the video mAlice?
Getting desperate as it’s count down time to the Gala! ⏱

Reactions: 6
Omg i might get my first ever title thread! Only been nearly two years 🤣
How do I bring it forward as a suggestion, have no idea 🙈
Can you find your post @Lulugrace and repost it? I’ve tried looking but what with keeping up with the Pip Schofield thread and here, my eyes are going 😵💫 lol.

or just write it again and pop it in bold so people can vote (I can’t find any other thread suggestions tho, so you might be on with a winner 🙌😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would have voted.... but "bleeping bleep" wasn't an option

View attachment 2212588
He thinks he is a Dark Empath, which is an admission of what we all have been saying about him 😬

This type of person doesn't drain human energy the way a typical narcissist might; rather, they just brood while caring about others' feelings. A dark empath is someone who has difficulty with emotional empathy [...]

Here’s the kicker: while a dark empath doesn’t emotionally connect with someone else’s feelings, they do identify the other person’s viewpoint and use that to their advantage. “A dark empath uses the emotions another person exhibits and turns that into manipulation,” says Dr. Hafeez. “The dark empath will guilt trip you into thinking you’re at fault for something you’re not. They often crave attention but do not gain pleasure from social rewards and desire to have a sense of power.”[...]

"A dark empath may actually be more dangerous than a more cold and unfeeling dark triad type, because the so-called dark empath can draw you in closer—and do more harm as a result," says Ramani Durvasula, PhD, clinical psychologist and author of "Don't You Know Who I Am?": How To Stay Sane in an Era of Narcissism, Entitlement, and Incivility. "The closer you are to someone, the more you can hurt them."

Funny how he excluded Dark Triad though

Well I look forward to lovely photos after this;
in b4 they actually dont attend and the press article just mistakingly included him LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you find your post @Lulugrace and repost it? I’ve tried looking but what with keeping up with the Pip Schofield thread and here, my eyes are going 😵💫 lol.

or just write it again and pop it in bold so people can vote (I can’t find any other thread suggestions tho, so you might be on with a winner 🙌😄)
Post 530

Title suggestion
Malice: stooping lower than a worms tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Previous thread title suggestion from @Unregulated Loon is currently in the lead.

I see Alice is scheduled for an appearance at the convention thingy. I don’t know how to post a link to the promotional clip she made. She puts in minimum effort and looks dishevelled and unprofessional. She mocked Ioan getting work long enough to house and feed her while paying for a nanny while she sells autographs for $40?
How are her wacko fans explaining her new apartment while she hawked a gofundme less than a year ago?
---
Thread title: Alice Evans Always and Forever con-ning.
---

Reactions: 5
Employ Ella? She's only 13!
Sadly this stuff stays on the internet forever and more and more prospective employers check potential employees SM. The path Alice is sending Ella down will not only negatively affect her personal life but could possibly affect her professional life down the track too.

Reactions: 23
Sadly this stuff stays on the internet forever and more and more prospective employers check potential employees SM. The path Alice is sending Ella down will not only negatively affect her personal life but could possibly affect her professional life down the track too.
Yup. And colleges are now also routinely checking applicants' social media...

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Alice convinced her daughter (because she's a coward) to "Betty Broderick" Ioan and Bianca to show up at their apartment and throw herself against the door demanding to be admitted and angry?

Everything Alice has fought to hold onto is coming to an end. Living in an apartment is probably driving her and Ella mad. Alice will go to any lengths to get 100% custody and 100% of the child support. It is all the income she will ever have.

And claiming abuse from Ioan and Bianca - in her mind - will assure she gets it. Not a coincidence her and Marie parted ways immediately after whatever stunt was pulled - was pulled.

Hell, Alice would punch her own daughter in the face to create bruising if she had to. And has had 13 years to convince Ella it's the only way to get what she wants.

Yes. I'm back. I'm in fight mode now. Thank you and ❤'s to all of you.
This is so plausible. Alice has basically warped Ella’s ideas of what is right. It is RIGHT to intimidate, bully and threaten people to get what you want but WRONG to insist on manners, boundaries and respect. The latter, not the former could actually be considered abusive. It is so wrong but so ingrained. Add in that Ioan was treated with contempt for years and there is no way that Ella will consider his feelings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The safest thing Ella could do is to refuse to get involved in any more of Mommie Dearest's crackpot schemes. She is being used and she doesn't realise it. The only reason we comment on her is because of how she has got involved in this mess and how it proves mAlice is a tit mother. We can't comment if she doesn't do anything further.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately for Alice, even proven abusers (which I don’t believe I or B are for a moment) get to see their children. In fact, court ordered, supervised meetings would be more than Ioan is getting now, and Alice wouldn’t be allowed within a mile of it. So knock yourself out Alice! You’re really not achieving what you think you are!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.