Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #171 MAlice,Toxteth our lovely Turd, says appreciate life, stop causing strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Count down (or bleep down based on your preference): 31 days to bifurcation.

FREEDOM!
Cuntdown obviously. Silly billy.

So Tone who regularly loses his tiny tiny minuscule mind over the slightest thing hasn’t lost his tit at his beloved best niece in the world ever being assaulted by someone he called some really nasty names for the last two years online? Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Tone who regularly loses his tiny tiny minuscule mind over the slightest thing hasn’t lost his tit at his beloved best niece in the world ever being assaulted by someone he called some really nasty names for the last two years online?
Don't worry 'he' will soon now that you've mentioned it on Tattle.
---
If either E arrived at I&B's apartment unannounced and B answered the door, would B even realise who it was?
Yes as she will have seen photos of her.

Reactions: 13
w
DAM was in full rant mode last night.

DAM to AB: See I want to listen to what you have to say; but the pic of Alice you used put me off you. And again do you know what the actual supposed violation of her DVRO was? Does anybody? I heard it was cc'ing him on an email. It that's really true then the justice system is fucked.

Sure Jan..

DAM to Lin: Yeah. According to a tweet posted by Alice's brother, there are hundreds of emails calling Bianca and Ioan every nasty name under the sun.

True which means Alice was doing the same as her 2 FM ex besties.

DAM: Yep. He made it up. And it will follow him for the rest of his life. There is a mountain of documents that may become Public Record within the next month. embarrassing for the Stans. And hello Deb & Lin! I left your FB group when you turned on Alice. Nasty pieces of work, both.

Actually D & L only said something like "Alice was not who we thought she was". They are too scared to say more.

DAM: You sound nice. Do you slam doors in kids' faces too? Is that something all B&Yo stans do?

So if we assume Ella showed up on Friday unexpectedly, B opens the door and is subjected to a barrage of insults and then tries to shut the door, is that the child abuse? Was it filmed by AE or a PI?

DAM: Bianca likes the Tattle folks doesn't she. She likes anyone who speaks badly of Alice Evans. The woman she will never be however hard she tries. Poor Bianca.

Yep, Alice is B's role model. LMAO

DAM: He's going to need to find a get out of jail card for her now that she's physically abused his own children. And he stood by and let it happen. #stopchildabuse

Oh so Ioan is guilty too??

DAM: You did? I'm sorry. You probably have a bit of a hangover. Get yourself some coffee. And be careful! Percocet is an opiate. You could become addicted or die in your sleep. I personally wouldn't advise mixing with vodka. But then I'm not a doctor.

Alice knows all about the drugs.

DAM: Bianca you really should calm down. You're already under police investigation. Now you're ranting about an actress you've never met. You're not helping your case

I can tell you now, if this 'abuse' was reported, the case will be dismissed. All it proves is how PAed Ella is.

DAM: "I hope Ella stops this" What lengths will you go to to protect Bianca Wallace who assaulted a child? You've insulted Ella, threatened Ella. How long till you use violence also? You're worse than Bianca #Stopchildabuse

Yawn.

DAM: It appears you're taking a lot of full shots of something! Maybe have a glass of water? Also I'd keep quiet about having sex with baboons if I were you

hmmmm

DAM: Interesting how so many of the Alice Evans trolls seem to know each other. And know Bianca. Almost like Bianca talks to the trolls

B can talk to whoever she wants. She doesn't have a DVRO.

DAM: Yeah great! Mom should have the kids 24/7 to allow dad to do duck all. But SHE has to get the job, not him? You guys are deluded.

Yep, DAM is Alice 'long-term unemployed' Evans.
who is DAM? and where was this conversation?

Reactions: 4
Is anybody ever going to employ Ella at this rate never mind her vicious, vindictive, violent "Be a mother" figure!

What a thicko MAlice really is she needs certified !

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Is anybody ever going to employ Ella at this rate never mind her vicious, vindictive, violent "Be a mother" figure!
Ella is young so we have to wait and see how she turns out. I'm not writing her off, that's not fair at her age. The mother is a complete write-off however.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mum... @M33L4

Some of us love our Moms. Some, like Alice's daughters, grow up being terrified of them because Alice is a bleep. 😏
There is nothing like the relationship between a mother and daughter. A normal relationship that is. What an absolute shame for the daughters of Ioan. 😔

Dear Kiki, I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine for you. I admire you so much as you go through hell with strength and grace. I say buy a beautiful new coat and go to dollar tree and buy a boatload of candy! Then go to BBC1 and watch the first two episodes of Happy Valley season 3. That is if you’ve seen the first two seasons. It will take your mind off things guaranteed! Many hugs from Hadargoyle. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If either E arrived at I&B's apartment unannounced and B answered the door, would B even realise who it was? (as far as we know they've never met in person!) If someone you didn't know arrived at the door to your home and tried to push their way in your instinct may well be to try and shut the door on them. (Sorry- really shouldn't speculate!)

I also kind of think that if there was any truth (or evidence) there would have been an article in the daily mail by now
Pretty sure these apartments would have an interim phone system whereby they are buzzed in to enter.
---
Employ Ella? She's only 13!
Poor kids practically heading towards a juvenile record moo!

Reactions: 16
Lupine- the cult of Darvo
Alice Evans- the actual bleep of DARVO. He’s unintentionally hilarious that bleeping chump.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we bring any thread title suggestions forward please (if anyone has suggested them yet.) I thought I remembered one about ‘Alice, stooping lower than a worms tit’ or something on those lines, which would be very fitting, but I can’t find it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DAM is online even though it's very early LA time.

DAM: Hopefully the children will show up in court too and a judge can decide for his or herself

I knew AE was planning to get the kids to testify. :sick:

DAM: He wants custody of his children when his gf attacks them physically at her home? It would be inadvisable for him to pursue that, given what we know about the child beating incident. You'd think his own lawyers would have a quiet word. #stopchildabuse

Of course, this is all a scam to stop IG getting ANY custody.

DAM: Exactly. There's proof. Plenty proof. The daughter has injuries. Bianca is an abuser

Injuries don't prove who did it or how it happened. Where's the video mAlice?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can we bring any thread title suggestions forward please (if anyone has suggested them yet.) I thought I remembered one about ‘Alice, stooping lower than a worms tit’ or something on those lines, which would be very fitting, but I can’t find it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was @Lulugrace that did that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
DAM is online even though it's very early LA time.

DAM: Hopefully the children will show up in court too and a judge can decide for his or herself

I knew AE was planning to get the kids to testify. :sick:

DAM: He wants custody of his children when his gf attacks them physically at her home? It would be inadvisable for him to pursue that, given what we know about the child beating incident. You'd think his own lawyers would have a quiet word. #stopchildabuse

Of course, this is all a scam to stop IG getting ANY custody.

DAM: Exactly. There's proof. Plenty proof. The daughter has injuries. Bianca is an abuser

Injuries don't prove who did it or how it happened. Where's the video mAlice?
FFS, I could go into the garden now, get a stick and with barely any pain make a big red mark on my arm.

HELP ME, I'm being abused!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.