Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #171 MAlice,Toxteth our lovely Turd, says appreciate life, stop causing strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAM has vanished from Twitter for me (it was there yesterday) so I guess I am banned.

BWAC IS still there for me. despite some of us reporting it yesterday.

Twitter has its priorities fucked up 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The judge denied last time the postponement due ot the replacement of attorney. He granted it a few days later because Ioan agreed to it (thats how he got a stipulation for visitation), wont be any different here. Especially since she had A YEAR to prepare her case (16 days is what is the minimum). The reason why it was granted when she dumped Leon and postponed the restraining order hearing was because she was legally allowed to postpone the restraining order (and only that) hearing one time without any reason, yet the judge only granted a small delay. Generally speaking the judge doesnt care if you dont have a lawyer, that's your own fault then.

The only thing that can postpone this is another agreed stipulation with Ioan's lawyers or any related proceedings that can impact the case in the judges opinion (a child assault case could be one, but unlikely)

Agreed that's what she tries though, although even if it works the circumstances of this case will probably make it impossible for Ella to give a preference even if she is 14 (its not a guarantee that the judge will consider or even listen to it even at that age)

Edit: in a way she dumped Marie too early. 6 weeks is easily enough time to find a new lawyer and work him into your case. So even the most lenient judge wont grant this delay. Especially with the case being delayed so often already
What is concerning, is that like Betty Broderick, she is devolving. She has fired multiple lawyers, undertaken harassment and defamation of her ex and practised clear PA.....now she is undertaking violence by proxy, using her daughter as a loaded weapon. This is going to end really badly.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m shamelessly spending my birthday reading these pages like a MANIAC, oh my gosh. There are assault accusations now?! Like SHE JUST WON’T LET GO. What does it bleeping take? 😔

PS, to lighten the gravity of this: hope y’all are having a great day! 💚 It’s Friday, dance aggressively around the office to some Fleetwood Mac so your colleagues can live vicariously thru you lol.
🎶Happy birthday to you 😁🎶

🎶Let it go! Let it go! MAlice with the DVRO 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DAM is online even though it's very early LA time.

DAM: Hopefully the children will show up in court too and a judge can decide for his or herself

I knew AE was planning to get the kids to testify. :sick:

DAM: He wants custody of his children when his gf attacks them physically at her home? It would be inadvisable for him to pursue that, given what we know about the child beating incident. You'd think his own lawyers would have a quiet word. #stopchildabuse

Of course, this is all a scam to stop IG getting ANY custody.

DAM: Exactly. There's proof. Plenty proof. The daughter has injuries. Bianca is an abuser

Injuries don't prove who did it or how it happened. Where's the video mAlice?
So their proof is that the girl has injuries? Glad to see that there is no hiding anymore. This is a ploy just before the custody hearing, a desperate attempt to deny Ioan any custody.
What makes me really sad is that I can see Malice plotting with the eldest, talking about how B took I, and planning revenge.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.