Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #169 Red lipstick, mouth with the click, it’s the unregulated lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting to find out who gets the crown on my picture thingy, Ioan or 🐝 ...or will it be floating between them??? :unsure:

Ah, the Prince of Wales gets most of it (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Let me try it as well :)

My head is not big enough it seems.

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Time for a new thread. Come on Alice, give us something to talk about, you knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tone was in a coma from osteomylitis (bone infection) I think which is prob what caused the renal failure along with his other health issues on top.
Ok but that happened years ago before covid. He seems he also went into a coma after the 2nd jab too. Or his sister could just be talking tit... Who knows really?

Reactions: 10
Ok but that happened years ago before covid. He seems he also went into a coma after the 2nd jab too. Or his sister could just be talking tit... Who knows really?
They both talk tit a lot of the time, this is the only well established fact, other than that who knows with them two! :)

Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure the coma was due to osteomylitis I remember him saying it. Im not sure why he got osteomylitis so far post the accident he had. Put osteomylitis into his Twitter and see if it comes up. I’m pretty sure he hasn’t been in a coma twice? Unless I’ve missed something.
Oh I see he says post second jab which had to be after the initial coma when he lost kidney function. Sounds a bit weird to me.
He would have got second dose jab in second half of 2021 (I think) When did he go into coma and lose kidney function I wonder? Around that time right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When did he go into coma and lose kidney function I wonder? Around that time right?
No years before. He nearly died and that was what stopped the estrangement with his beloved Sis.
---
he got osteomylitis so far post the accident he had
What accident? I presume you don't mean his car accident when he got impaled on a bollard in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 5
No years before. He nearly died and that was what stopped the estrangement with his beloved Sis.
---

What accident? I presume you don't mean his car accident when he got impaled on a bollard in the middle of the night.
When did Alice and Tone make up?

Reactions: 1
Just reading the first thread from March 2021! She really would have had all the sympathy if only she hadn’t figuratively and literally shown her arse online. Then came the DVRO documents to finalise what most of us suspected. Believing her at first doesn’t mean we were wrong but something didn’t sit right with me after the Lorraine interview and here we are.
I truly hope Ioan gets to resolve this soon, more than two years of parental alienation will be difficult to deal with. Maybe now he’s back in the Hollywood set he might earn some teenage kudos. Imagine he gets to take them to the premiere, suck on that Alice.
She said he didnt give an excuse, he just said he didn't love me .. that right there clinched it for me . If that isn't a top notch excuse i dont know what is ! Fook off Mouth you don't expect anybody to hang around that didnt love you , he does have a life to live ! Get on with yours ya clingon !👊👊👊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally random and a little bit off topic, but just did my online grocery order. I had mayo and ketchup so it decided to suggest salad cream as an add on before I did the checkout. Oh bless you Clive, you have infiltrated my daily life.

Also, salad cream is rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When did Alice and Tone make up?
I'm fairly sure that the previously alcoholic, begging, no contact brother Tone the moan suddenly reappeared as the most loving, supportive, kindest, best brother in the whole wide world just after Ioan & Bianca's reveal.

Such a supportive little fucko is our Tone. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.