Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very quiet, isn't it? It’s almost too quiet....

I think we're in the eye of the storm but it's a good chance to take a break from AE's nonsense. Hopefully won't be too long until another video from AB. With it being all about BW, think it'll be an interesting one indeed.

I've been busy trying to taper off all the pain I've been on for my trapped nerve. The last week or so has been kind of weird for me, to say the least.
Oh I hear ya with the trapped nerve. My sciatic nerve is pinned by two herniated discs (been putting off a 2nd operation for a few years now). I'm on a whole host of pain and use a TENs machine as well. It's hard coming off strong pain, it's almost like withdrawals, right?...I feel your pain literally 🤣😭

Hope everyone else is well !

As someone said upthread, we are in the eye of the storm...expect tail winds to hit soon!
Work is manic for me atm...so thanks Mal for the restbite 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have been so busy this while with work, kids and adventures so haven't really had a chance to get on so I still need to catch-up a bit.

What is the advancement stuff about regarding the court? Is it just for Alice's criminal behaviour?! Do we know what happened?

Reactions: 10
Sneaky lurk on Twitter: Phoney's awake and blocking an FM for stepping out of line. He's not great at the whole winning hearts and minds thing, is he? Not worth whatever incentive Malice's dangling in front of him to keep the Twitter home fires burning, anyway.

By the time she comes back, all the FMs will have been alienated and there'll only be him, M and Loopy left, scrapping for her attention. Which is what they want i suspect.
Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 28
Sneaky lurk on Twitter: Phoney's awake and blocking an FM for stepping out of line. He's not great at the whole winning hearts and minds thing, is he? Not worth whatever incentive Malice's dangling in front of him to keep the Twitter home fires burning, anyway.

By the time she comes back, all the FMs will have been alienated and there'll only be him, M and Loopy left, scrapping for her attention. Which is what they want i suspect.
Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.
What the actual duck is wrong with those people?! I would really like to know - does twitter addiction really impair the cognitive function so?! Or is it something else?! I mean, Jeez!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've had this feeling all along that big Al's Twitter absence is directly linked to the charges not being pursued, however that had come about. Hallelujah if that is permanent.

Reactions: 29
What the actual duck is wrong with those people?! I would really like to know - does twitter addiction really impair the cognitive function so?! Or is it something else?! I mean, Jeez!
I feel dirty using my work's Twitter account to lurk in this way. I need to figure out how to delete the searches 🤣

It occured to me that they could be attempting to fake an FM crossing sides again to try and draw out the anti-alice accounts. I think they tried that before.
Who knows, they're all bonkers anyway. Entertaining of course too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And they all say we are too invested - to be doing all those double dealings times more time and energy. We are just here for a gossip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And they all say we are too invested - to be doing all those double dealings times more time and energy. We are just here for a gossip 🤣
Even with many different backgrounds, ages and opinions we have a supportive community. They turn on each other on a dime. Nasty pathetic people. Seen it so many times now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They exhaust me with all that paranoia going on !
Has he blocked Catherine now ?
Tone is lost 🤐

Even with many different backgrounds, ages and opinions we have a supportive community. They turn on each other on a dime. Nasty pathetic people. Seen it so many times now.
I just took a look at all that. I really feel bad for C. She seemed unfailingly kind. Said she had read all the court papers but was going to continue to be supportive of Alice because she does seem like she's hurting and is alone (friendless).

This is not an account that has ever said vile things about I or B and is not savvy enough to do a "fake out". But any sympathy I had for Tiny just went out the window with how mean he is being to her.

Just adding she's still not the sharpest tool in the shed. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Just in case the buck eejeets, the FMs, are looking in here i have posted access to one app that instantly slims the face and contours it etc ect etc !
God theres hundreds of them but one will do ! Yes! Alice uses these apps so that's not the real Alice in the latest video. Despite what the paps snapped you still avoid the truth . I think that's your common denominator with Alice, avoid the truth at all costs .com

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Looks like Tony & co ran that lady off Twitter, she seemed really upset. Another Alice supporter bites the dust.

Reactions: 22
Looks like Tony & co ran that lady off Twitter, she seemed really upset. Another Alice supporter bites the dust.
They bullied her right off didn't they?? By the way, what kind of addict shows up at an emergency room with a genuine life threatening illness and is told "nope. No drugs for you!"?

Other than one who is using their life threatening illness to seek drugs they don't need. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Blocked fucko!
Nity nite!
First one more song for the haters!
Night night! Blocked fucko!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There’s not a scarf in this world that will hide Alice’s multiple chins!!!! Diet 👏 & exercise 👏 babe… The state of it!!! (I miss Craig!)
Diet and exercise won't get rid of the jowls though, it's just a part of aging and gravity.
My face has changed a lot this past year 😭

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.