Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #165 Alice, it's time for a Burkhart-to-heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with Welp but they don’t need to sue him. They just need to file a complaint with NZ police. They know who he is so he’s easily found and NZ police can charge him as he is breaking online laws there. I saw a case last year in NZ where some woman politicians were getting harassed online by this one account. Police IP tracked him to a house and he lost his I think political job over it. NZ does take it seriously. Ioan just needs to reach out to the police and file a complaint.
no, this just gives him the idea that Ioan cares about him. The worst thing you can do when a lunatic is involved is to give them attention.

I bet Ioan loves the fact that he acts as Alice's voice, clearly spreading her lies to a very limited audience. Loopy delivers - without realizing - Ioan with tons of proofs for his claims. It's ironic that he and Alice outline random twitter users or tattle as "people that will be bad for Ioan to be associated with" when Ioan doesnt even associate with anyone, meanwhile Alice does - very openly.

On this note I'd like to repost one nice post about this recently that everyone should keep in mind
i6tegbx.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
no, this just gives him the idea that Ioan cares about him. The worst thing you can do when a lunatic is involved is to give them attention.

I bet Ioan loves the fact that he acts as Alice's voice, clearly spreading her lies to a very limited audience. Loopy delivers - without realizing - Ioan with tons of proofs for his claims. It's ironic that he and Alice outline random twitter users or tattle as "people that will be bad for Ioan to be associated with" when Ioan doesnt even associate with anyone, meanwhile Alice does - very openly.

On this note I'd like to repost one nice post about this recently that everyone should keep in mind
View attachment 2003224
I just want to clarify my laugh reaction is for loopy’s delusion being called out by the twitterer, not for anything our sage and irrepressible Welp has to say! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone posted and/or seen the interaction & disagreement tweets to Lupo from one of those original Flying primates - initials - A Wind Fool ???? who is no longer supporting The Abuser!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.