Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does one get into that field, just out of interest? And Im not asking because I want to give mAlice donkey ears or something, just find it fascinating! (Hope it’s ok to ask, please ignore if not x)
S’easy.

Wise
Intelligent
Talented
Compassionate
Humble

Alice can’t sit wit(c)h us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her and the henchman, I mean bro, waffling on with the “wait until we reveal the puppet master behind the trolls” cracks me up! First of all, neither IG nor BW seem the type to take their hard earned money and throw it at that well-meaning but motley and slightly mental team of tweeters constantly going after mAlice. As much as there are occasional elements of brilliance to their take downs (the r2deetoo and occasional accidental commenters like the Scottish fellow and Etsy gal) - the primary accounts function very clearly on their own! Ioan never seemed fond of social media- particularly after it aggravated the uglier aspects of mAlice’s personality- in terms of her addictive and malicious tendencies. And I truly believe BW wouldn’t engage in such negativity and foolishness (I mean they fight like spotty spoiled tweens- the whole lot of them sometimes!) . Certainly Iona’s money has been spent on costly lawyers who would have strongly advised him to never engage in any type of bots or PR campaigns to illustrate his view. It has all been done via legal documents filed in court- you don’t see IG (yet) going on Lorraine or Inside Edition to (rightly) express his sadness about not being able to save children trauma via the mediation he proposed to work out custody and settlement /support. It is so disgusting to see her keep up with this and the gullibility of remaining FM to eat it up with spoon. I do think mentally she is at point where she truly believes the tale she spins now. She is literally through the plastic animal/shell encrusted mirror at this point.
I think they think Tattlers are the biggest paid trolls. 😂 I don't like to brag but I did just buy a new-to-me truck. Thanks I and B! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
From @Lulugrace
"Sorry, just picked myself up from laughing on the floor. Malice legit tweeted BA, thinking 1) they would know who she was and 2) that they would give out the pilots details or just ask him over the radio.
I can't 💀🤣🤣🤣"

I know ! Like what the actual fook is she on ! I want some 🤣🤣🤣

Alice you are a serious head balloon 🎈😂
Hahahaha! Honestly the arrogance on her, is next level!
I hope the employee that replied has had a little nose down her account, seen what a total bleeping idiot she is and is now frantically trying to read 163 threads on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.