Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been absent from this thread for a while, has Alice been dragged kicking and screaming from
Ioans house yet? Or is she in jail?

Reactions: 10
We do sedate for procedures don’t worry! You often have to request it though as they’ll often try do it without unless the patient expressly requests sedation. But when you request sedation it’s given.

Reactions: 13
Alice liked this. But don't worry it's not an endorsement.

You blame it all on women yet do you also blame the men who are absent fathers, can't hold a job, are perpetual adolescents?

Reactions: 10
I was 50 last week - it's good to know I have something to look forward to
In America, I know from experience turning 50, the next time you go to your mailbox there will be Funeral Home brochures and life insurance brochures to take care of your passing. I wasn't upset about turning 50 till I started getting that. I actually filled them out, sent them back and said give me a damn minute I just turned 50! Slow your roll.

Reactions: 20
He does come across as a decent human being. The Abuser just didn’t appreciate just how fortunate she was.

Reactions: 18
The Dm commenters don’t half talk some amount of shite. Why does he have to fund Alice for the rest of her miserable life? She can get a job. A week at a time gives her plenty of scheduling opportunities.
Plenty of time to compete with Julia Roberts for roles!

Reactions: 14
Been absent from this thread for a while, has Alice been dragged kicking and screaming from
Ioans house yet? Or is she in jail?
Loving the new photo!

Neither has happened yet! But things are moving on...hearing tomorrow regarding the house and mAlice has as hearing on Thursday due to breaking the RO about a million times: general concensus is she will defo get a fine and maybe community service
She's all sweetness and light on SM atm, but reckon a meltdown is on the horizon!

I would generally agree with this as regards to hardcore criminals. But not with regards to Alice. A few nights in jail will absolutely humiliate her. Will take her out of her million dollar home. Will send her girls to Ioan and Bianca. Will show her they, and the court, are dead serious about her intractability in regards to reaching a settlement and continued breaching of the DVRO.

She won't be going to prison with murderers and drug dealers. She will be going to jail where people are awaiting trial, newly arrested and serving time for things like breaching DVRO's and nonpayment of child support.

Just adding like Felicity Hoffman and Lori Laughlin who bought their daughter's way into colleges. I can guarantee their weeks in jail have guaranteed they will never do that again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Thank you!! Looks like I came back at the right time!
So get the snacks in for Thursday night? there might be an almighty kick off!

I'm with you Kiki. She does not expect to EVER go to jail. Even just one night in there might open her eyes. Several nights would be even better. I reckon a week would be good. Let her experience every day and night for a week behind bars. Get a feel for the routine. See where her life is really headed if she doesn't straighten up and fly right and SOON!
I agree that prison can be a schooling environment but she's not there yet. She would NOT like the whole prison/crime vibe. She won't make a career criminal. Prison for a week would be great shock treatment right now.

---

I don't think she is the one taking it to court. Ioan has tried to do agreements with her and as per his lawyer's statements she refuses to sign at the last minute. He is asking the court to make decisions to break the impasse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The Queen terminology is starting to be beyond cringe

Alice definitely comes after her mom

Gotta have to hand it to her I would be waaaaaay too nervous to happily chat on twitter less than 24 hours before the first out of two hearings within a day

Reactions: 18
remove the T, hun
View attachment 1907156

I never implied that, just saying it's not that easy to just go to work abroad with a joint custody without going to court (which they did) or having the blessings of the other parent.
Come on. We all know what Alice really wants. What she is anxious for someone to suggest. That she can then claim that out of 20 Doctors no one will give her a firm diagnosis of.

MS. Alice wants MS. Hell, if I had an alternate Twitter account, I would gaspingly and sympathetically suggest that. Just to watch how fast she would agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Alice has just filed (as expected, really) that she will not attend in-person, but remotely

lmao the French stalker informed Alice that she has already thanked her for her Queen/Princess cards

just saw this as the 2nd most upvoted thread/post in a Fauxmoi (formerly Deuxmoi) thread about "Tea you're surprised hasnt been posted yet"

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I am so sorry to hear this, thank you for sharing as it must be so difficult for you

To keep this on topic, what’s the betting that the Abuser is reading this list ready to add to her list of lies ailments

Reactions: 6
So damn happy for you. Going to address this also in general talk

Reactions: 6
I don't think about Alice actually being born. I figured she just busted out through her Mother's chest fully teethed, clawed and clutching someone else's credit card.

Reactions: 49
The show must go on
And that's exactly what this is, only another couple of hours and she can self medicate.
The paranoia and self pity posts will start then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.