Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #153 Hagatha Crusty - Murder on the Panda Express!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice was trying so hard to generate an article for herself as well. There’s nothing worse than being irrelevant for a narc. Even the DM is grey rocking her now. Good.
I’m really pleased that the Mail (not words I would ever thought I’d arrange in a sentence) quoted the recent court documents verbatim: “
'I have paid the utilities for the La Jolla residence, including electricity, gas, telephone, and cable/internet; I have paid all health insurance premiums for Alice, the children and myself.

'I have paid for insurance for the community car Alice drives; I have paid the cellular phone bills for Alice, the children, and myself; and I have paid all gardening and pool maintenance expenses for the La Jolla residence.

'Until approximately April 2022, Alice typically charged day to day expenses such as groceries on joint credit and debit cards, and I paid those credit card bills.

'Up until April 2022, I paid for the nanny/housekeeper, Gloria. I also paid Ella's private school tuition and fees for the 2021/2022 school year.'”
There only seem to be two comments, which for some reason I’m unable to access. Are they moderated? And pro- or con-Malice?
She’s on her last wicket - 58-9 against 530 all out, and, as the world’s WORST night-watchman ever, will probably knock over her own stumps and club herself in the head with her bat after clipping a shot off the edge into the slips and narrowly missing a catch (cricket enthusiasts will understand :); Malice is the *epitome* of a dot ball). But, as a narc, she’ll never admit defeat. Never. Even when she’s in the Hannibal Lecter mask and strapped to a stretcher…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m really pleased that the Mail (not words I would ever thought I’d arrange in a sentence) quoted the recent court documents verbatim: “
'I have paid the utilities for the La Jolla residence, including electricity, gas, telephone, and cable/internet; I have paid all health insurance premiums for Alice, the children and myself.

'I have paid for insurance for the community car Alice drives; I have paid the cellular phone bills for Alice, the children, and myself; and I have paid all gardening and pool maintenance expenses for the La Jolla residence.

'Until approximately April 2022, Alice typically charged day to day expenses such as groceries on joint credit and debit cards, and I paid those credit card bills.

'Up until April 2022, I paid for the nanny/housekeeper, Gloria. I also paid Ella's private school tuition and fees for the 2021/2022 school year.'”
There only seem to be two comments, which for some reason I’m unable to access. Are they moderated? And pro- or con-Malice?
She’s on her last wicket - 58-9 against 530 all out, and, as the world’s WORST night-watchman ever, will probably knock over her own stumps and club herself in the head with her bat after clipping a shot off the edge into the slips and narrowly missing a catch (cricket enthusiasts will understand :); Malice is the *epitome* of a dot ball). But, as a narc, she’ll never admit defeat. Never. Even when she’s in the Hannibal Lecter mask and strapped to a stretcher…
21BCE68C-4F75-4683-A256-3B75C15EB1B2.jpeg

Just these comments about the doggy shoes. I can’t remember what Bianca said about the pupster needing them. Was it to do with hot pavements?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She says the DVRO is a way of one spouse abusing the other during a divorce and that it’s brought out to “gaslight the respondent into losing their tit” so why does she continue to give them the ammunition? Surely as the cleverest person in the room you play the game and don’t respond or give them any evidence? Your girls will read all of this eventually Alice, you deserve nothing but pity. View attachment 1804874
Someone clearly thinks that violence consists purely of physical attacks (of which she was guilty). I’m under the impression that she grew up in such a toxic environment, having been Golden-child-ed since a very young age and never taught to be accountable, that normalised verbal and emotional abuse. (I myself grew up in such an environment and was flabbergasted when I heard friends speaking of their upbringing, none of which involved mind-games, triangulation or overt cruelty.) She’s turned into her abuser(s) (her mother, I personally think - do others feel the same?) and uses words as weapons; she thinks she’s being clever and witty, when in fact she is destroying others. Particularly her children, whom I am sure she plays off against one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
2FF72DA2-B090-4E58-B019-A1395D096ECD.jpeg
I see Ioan is back to having been the best husband ever. Thought he didn’t care?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

The only comment I can see is about the dog's shoes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s on her last wicket - 58-9 against 530 all out, and, as the world’s WORST night-watchman ever, will probably knock over her own stumps and club herself in the head with her bat after clipping a shot off the edge into the slips and narrowly missing a catch (cricket enthusiasts will understand :); Malice is the *epitome* of a dot ball). But, as a narc, she’ll never admit defeat. Never. Even when she’s in the Hannibal Lecter mask and strapped to a stretcher
Very early, but what a good title thread 🤣.
These are the comments so far on the DM, mainly about the dog shoes 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ioan loves a beige chino/leather jacket combo

Despite Alice’s best efforts (which are finding new depths of pathetic and nasty) they look happy, healthy and sound.

How’s the Twitter binge going Alice? No media interest in your ‘stalker nightmare’ or your ‘terrified family’ or ‘people breaking in’? The DM just aren’t that into you anymore.

A dog walk trumps all that drama. Maybe you should chuck on your horse blanket and take your own dog for a walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder how many times he’s had to pick her off the floor and put her to bed before the girls saw?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Still finishing the last thread, but wasn't Emma originally Elsie's dog? I get the impression that all of AE's recent tweets about Emma signify her attempting to win Emma's affections and loyalty away from Elsie, to hurt and punish Elsie, and to instil fear in her that if she does spend time away from home with IG the dog will prefer AE to Elsie.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1804908
Just these comments about the doggy shoes. I can’t remember what Bianca said about the pupster needing them. Was it to do with hot pavements?
Bloody people! The Bear needs little boots because of delicate paws that get scratched up - beaches, hot pavements etc. (And in LA right now, given the epidemic of homelessness post-Covid, one never knows what one is stepping in or on.) But it makes me think that all the moderated comments, should there have been any, would have run along the lines of ‘get a bleeping job’ or ‘is she still going on?’ or ‘who?’

Reactions: 22
I wonder how many times he’s had to pick her off the floor and put her to bed before the girls saw?
Many, many times I’m sure. And the girls would’ve seen plenty no doubt, despite his best efforts to shield them. Tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m glad Ioan and B going for a doggy walk is more news worthy than Alice’s latest feeble attempt to generate an article.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Alice was trying so hard to generate an article for herself as well. There’s nothing worse than being irrelevant for a narc. Even the DM is grey rocking her now. Good.
There's no way to make an article out of those dozens of nonsensical call-and-response tweets. If she wants to make news, she's gotta at least make a stab at clarity. Otherwise, the sad DM reportage would point out her tragic inability to express a coherent thought. On the bright side, they could report on her tweeting stamina that is unmatched by most.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ioan is playing her best. The way to deal with someone like Alice (I think most of us suspect she’s the ultimate narcissist) is to go completely silent. Remember the person who lived with her for the longest time ever refuses to have anything to do with her. This performance on Twitter is narc injury. She thinks she can get him to speak to her in anyway. Even if it’s to say “stop calling Bianca names you demented bleep”.
It's the old "even negative attention is better than no attention at all" trick, isn't it?

Reactions: 21
It's the old "even negative attention is better than no attention at all" trick, isn't it?
Absolutely. He’s got the best therapists and lawyers advising him. She has Loopy and the other screwballs. Surely she’s fed up being embarrassed by these cretins? Oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂😂 He didn't sign up for this, Alice quoting Ioan!
I actually think he did use that very phrase but it had nothing to do with any malingering but everything to do with her behaviour towards him.
I’m willing to bet it was one of those incidents of her being passed out drunk on the floor.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What is this on the roof of LaJolla? Is it Alice lying eating the cheese string wearing the horse blanket? Or is she just trying to air the blanket before all the court hearings?

6C2F2191-5381-49E3-9052-ACF72FB382FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.