Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Utterlyshocked

Extremely long time lurker (been here since the “he’s locked me out of Twitter” histrionics) but honestly, I can’t help but post today.
What in the bastard shit show is this?! I’m baffled how a woman can vomit, faint and have so many panic attacks two years on - love, it’s over, you need to pull your fucking socks up, get your bastard act together and DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES YOU LAZY ARSED, PRETEND VICTIM, DRAMA QUEEN TWAT.
Anyway that’s me back to lurking ☺ keep up the good work turds ✊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I was actually homeless this year, with my three kids in tow, due to a Scumlord who’s house was in major disrepair, wouldn’t fix anything and so I reported her ass. She decided to boot us out rather than spend a penny on the house she owned mortgage free as she inherited it. She used to wang on about that and how attached to it she was as she grew up there, and would often break tenancy laws by turning up every month to inspect and screech at me for things like dust being on MY coffee table. Major cognitive dissonance/Narc behaviour.

Couldnt even get a viewing on other houses because as soon as I said single parent, they weren’t interested. I work. I have a high earning home owner Guarantor. My income is c.45K (around 16K are benefits - 10K of that is disability benefits for one of my children as they are classed as severely disabled). My credit score is fine - not great as my abusive ex trashed it.

To say I fought tooth and nail is an understatement. I even had a new signed and dated tenancy agreement when the landlord decided he didn’t want to rent to me - I have an ongoing complaint with the property ombudsman against the EA and I will win because it’s a legally binding document once signed by both parties (it was).

Luckily for us, a friend took us in the day the bailiffs were due to come and then an acquaintance of hers rented one of her houses to us.

My kids had to move schools as it’s a different county and I do a long commute to work.

I mention this because

- mAlice has had plenty of ways to avoid this trauma happening to her children and not only has she not done any of them, she has/is actively making it worse

- my kids are actually not traumatised by it (I was terrified at the prospect of this) because of how I conducted myself before, during and after the crisis

If you cannot motivate yourself to do better, be better for your kids, you have no business being a parent.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Zippysays

My relationship has just folded, after four years, I'm not going to be Alice but just feel really crap X 😰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My Mom's Dad died the day before Halloween 52 years ago. Us kids were 12, 10, 5 and 3. She proceeded to make Halloween miserable for every one of us for years. Still now, as soon as Halloween decorations come out - "I hate Halloween."

Alice - you are a fecking cunt. Pull yourself together.
My mother died in the hospital just after Mother's Day when I was a young teen. The last time I saw her alive was when she was reading my Mother's Day card. It all happened very suddenly. So Mother's Day is always a little painful for me. I've had to learn to mother myself since then. And I continue to do my work to heal old trauma.

Like you, I don't weaponize my loss or grief. Unlike us, Alice lost her mother as a full grown woman. She's had the resources to process that loss in therapy, something many can't even afford. Her loss also happened 25 years ago, though I am sure it still hurts.

Sadly, bad things happen. We lose people we love. We go through divorces. We get sick and we fight like hell for our lives. Those who have children or mother little humans they didn't birth put them first. They focus on giving them the best and happiest lives possible. They choose life over loss.

They get the fuck up off the floor.

She needs to step off the self-pitying rumination train and walk away from being the saint of perpetual victimhood.

No one is coming to rescue her.

Also, ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I've told just enough about my ex and my divorce so you could get a taste of how horrible it was (and I've barely scratched the surface) so you would know how Ioan and Bianca feel right now.

But in public I followed my own path and the lawyers advice no matter how publicly bad it got.

I kept my mouth SHUT. I acted with dignity in and out of court. I dressed like Grace Kelly with my hair up in court. And as my ex ranted and raged at my lawyers, his lawyer and the judges, I sat with my head up and my hands folded. And my mouth shut.

You want to know what? I got everything the judge could possibly give me. Did it cost me emotionally, internally and health wise? Fuck yes it did.

But living well is the best revenge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
When is the album out?
And will it be available in all good music stores or just online?
Sinéad O’Connor wants in
🎶
It's been seven hours and 915 days
Since you took your wuv away
I tweet every night and sleep all day
Since you took your wuv away
Since you been gone, I can drink whatever I want..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

barre19

Chatty Member
Sounds like she contacted DM about "living rent free". Silly sausage. DM must be bored of her, especially as the articles are focused on Ioan.
Dear Daily Mail Writers, if that is your real name!
It has been brought to my attention that in your recent article about my ex husband and his bogan girlfriend walking their dog, you refer to me as living “rent-free”.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it is MY house. I haven’t paid for it, or indeed for anything at all really, but I grew and birthed TWO BABIES who I have been raising in said house SINGLE HANDEDLY, so it is my HOME and therefore I do not need to pay rent.

I will be instructing my lawyer, who will shortly be exonerating me in court, to keep a very close eye on your articles.

Yours,
Alice Evans
Actress

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ButterTart

VIP Member
Because if I was genuinely critically ill, the first thing I’d do was take to Twitter to hope that strangers, or a relative who is thousands of miles away, would help me.

Sure, Jan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Guys, sorry to butt in when there’s a full-fledged narc chaos underway (hi mAlice!), but I’m just off the blower with Evil HQ HR.

Can anyone who hasn’t yet RSVP’d to the Christmas-Hanukkah-Solstice shindig next Weds pls do so before 5pm UTC Friday and advise any special dietary/beverage requirements. Can you also let HR know if you have moral -or other- objections to male strippers dressed as LAPD traffic cops so they can make sure the seating plans will work for you.

Plus can everyone on the troll plan please check they’re on course for this month’s cunting targets.

We now return you to your scheduled Abuser Evans drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

House of Tea

VIP Member
My dad died in front of me on Boxing Day when I was in my 20s. You can imagine Christmas has mixed emotions for me. I had a troubled relationship with him, but it was still a massive shock. We had a big family outing somewhere, we went out as a group of 6, and walking home just a few hours later, we were 5. Weird. Life can change in the blink of an eye. My mum died when I was 13. You are right @Mad Betty - she needs to get off the floor, stop playing the victim, life is for living, but it’s finite and she’s wasting time.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Congratulations and thanks to @TipsyLaLa! for the new thread title!

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-but-it-just-makes-poor-old-alice-fart.35836/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1670950901509.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1670950917878.png

Recap:

Alice is still rage tweeting, with increasingly paranoid accusations that Ioan & Bianca and their socks are harassing her on Twitter. So she's fine, really.

Also, her backyard fence fell over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
He bullies women online pretending to support his deranged sister. He then uses his probably self-inflicted illness when challenged, yeah I said it.
She grifts from poor actual single mothers and dog whistles for the nastiest most evil cunt in the world to go after innocent people. Forgive me for not giving a fuck about these clowns not being able to continue doing it online to 38,000 people collectively.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Another lie. she has the right to reply, but of course she would need to lie under oath for it
Screenshot_20221215-222041_Twitter.jpg

imagine how Ioan felt a whole year, and in his case it were indeed lies that were told about him

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

M33L4

VIP Member
31BE52C0-6DCF-4B69-9B8B-BC91E43B420A.jpeg

Ding Dong the bitch is gone…

“Puts on a brave face”. Nah, the wimp is a high school bully. Well if it isn’t the consequence of my actions… again.
Alexa, play what’s she gonna look like with a chimney on her…

• Haha
  • Wow
Just popping in to say hello, beauties. 🤲🏼❤ I finished a 25-page paper tonight, and I only have a 3-page one left to do tomorrow and then I’m all done—a whole empty month to bother y’all. 🥹💚 (I apologize in advance!)

SO much catching up to do re: Twitter screenshots but beautiful LuLu pretty much kept me in the gossip loop! 💋 Hope everyone is doing so well! I have to catch up!

• Heart