Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #153 Hagatha Crusty - Murder on the Panda Express!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ioan asks for a mental health and alcohol/substance abuse assessment as part of the custody hearing Alice will be screwed. Its one thing being 'temporarily insane or disturbed' due to a marriage breakdown, its another to be behaving in exactly the same way 2 years down the line - with clear evidence of full access to health insurance, counselling etc during the period. The ONLY realistic hope Alice has now is getting off SM & going to rehab BEFORE the trial.
That would be the best Christmas present she could give her daughters.

Reactions: 11
Oh my days it’s a busy time of year to be spending it all day on twitter is it not? Are there not school events, Christmas events, shopping to do and things to plan? I have spent the day running around like a blue arsed tit (day off)
Perhaps I shall find a man to marry then drive him away with lunacy and abuse and I too can sit at home all day in a dark smelly room on Twitter, being an abusive lunatic without interruption
I remember being her daughters’ ages, my poor parents were running from one event to another I was involved in. Christmas dance recital, piano recital, play practice, the actual play, it was something almost every night, Alice doesn't seem to be taking her children anywhere, which is very suspicious.

Reactions: 24
I’m not experienced with divorce stuff, can someone explain to me why Ioan is paying Alices life nearly 2 years post separation ie every single bill and houses her To the determent of himself and Biancas money? That doesn’t make sense to me. Is that what happens?
Other than having moved on from a starter husband many years ago, I’m not particularly experienced with divorce, either. But I think the most difficult issue here is that if Ioan shelters his children, he’s sheltering Alice, too (unless there’s a change in custody). If he puts food on the table for the girls, Alice is going to eat too, etc. And so far as I can tell, the only career she’ll consider is as victim - of multiple undiagnosed illnesses, of the demands of parenthood, of having sacrificed her career thus making the only job she seems to consider, that being acting, more difficult. I see no sign that she has any plan to get off her butt (that’s arse where I come from) and contribute. And that’s a real dilemma, because there are two children depending on them, and somebody has to step up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.