Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #151 Shaking and crying, grifting and lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR / recap of the last thread

Alice is still a lying grifting bleep.

As for Fizzplops:

"Tattlers! I was suddenly banned from your forum because either one of you is a Mod or one or more of you run to the mods for bans - and then keep schtum and pretend the poster 'dirty deleted' or ran away. Rotten!

"Interesting comment below, maybe they've both been lying: "Dude is lying too. If he only makes 30k-50k or so a year, he can get on the Affordable Care Act for less than $300 for the entire family. I know this because I am a contractor as well." Ioan earns more in 'residuals' than a lot of people earn from full time work. Both of them are just used to the high life.

How would Fizzplops know what IG gets in residuals???

"Yeah, he's skilfully been honest but deceptive there.

Which is it plops??

"Nah, she carried and pushed out the babies, he didn't.

Translation = AE is entitled to sit on her arse for life.

"To be fair, it looks like he has been paying all the bills - at least until April this year and I think he probably still paid a lot after that. He's submitted specific stuff which would not be a good idea too if it wasn't true/he hadn't been paying. It's looking like Alice has been rather 'loose' with financial truths.

Sounds reasonable? An FM trying to be fair or Alice trying to throw us off the scent...

Reactions: 25
Well she can bring the evidence to the hearing. Nothing to puke about....
Seems she deleted what she said after a couple of people said as long as she had pro
She also weaponised them against other Twitter users. The kids are there to be used.
She's still tweeting at 2:45 am, don’t think Elsie is going to school today, Alice is claiming the child had a slight fever again today. 😏

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

As for Fizzplops:

"Tattlers! I was suddenly banned from your forum because either one of you is a Mod or one or more of you run to the mods for bans - and then keep schtum and pretend the poster 'dirty deleted' or ran away. Rotten!

"Interesting comment below, maybe they've both been lying: "Dude is lying too. If he only makes 30k-50k or so a year, he can get on the Affordable Care Act for less than $300 for the entire family. I know this because I am a contractor as well." Ioan earns more in 'residuals' than a lot of people earn from full time work. Both of them are just used to the high life.

Which is it plops??

"To be fair, it looks like he has been paying all the bills - at least until April this year and I think he probably still paid a lot after that. He's submitted specific stuff which would not be a good idea too if it wasn't true/he hadn't been paying. It's looking like Alice has been rather 'loose' with financial truths.

Sounds reasonable? An FM trying to be fair or Alice trying to throw us off the scent...
"He's been honest but deceptive ???"
FML

• Haha
Reactions: 18

As for Fizzplops:

Which is it plops??

We could just ask mods if they banned Fizzpops Lol. It was weird how they just disappeared.

Reactions: 15
wrong answer: its SM, abusing and attention from strangers

(creepy btw)
Screenshot_20221208_120450.jpg

Screenshot_20221208-120600_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_120847.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Funny cos most of the time during the day she just wants to offload them onto anyone else except their father.

Remember the 'i don't want open plan in my next place I want my own space back' and the 'friends are taking Elsie to the park so I don't have to' ???

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ioan can’t take a full on job at the moment, at least not one filming outside LA. He’s a professional actor and would not want to risk having to close production because Alice did something crazy.

I know the house sale should have been quicker but I’m sure he’d do anything to avoid the girls the trauma of forcibly removed from the property and / or their mother.

I’m sure people will think he’s deliberately not working for financial reasons but he doesn’t really have a choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
You know at the kids age you are working on them being more independent. I think her kids are independent of her but she makes up this lie. She doesn’t know love or emotion and she tries to express it but gets it all sorts of wrong. I watched this YouTube video tonight about a sociopath and he explained it all very clearly and it was all Alice. She is putting it all on as she doesn’t feel anything, that is why it comes across all wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone please do a rewrite of lyrics to anticipate mAlice's move-out:

Sleigh Door bells ring, are you listenin'
In the lane snow is glistenen'
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walkin' in a winter wonderland
Pahaha…I may have the second and third lines.

🎶Door bells ring, are you listenin’
On the skylight, cheese strings are glistenin’
A beautiful sight, the rats are happy tonight…. 🎶😂😂

Come on more talented Turds it’s time to get all Christmassy and belt out those Christmas songs 🎅🏻🎤🎹🎷🎸🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she calls her preteen (technically teen) and almost 10 year old daughters “babies” again I’m gonna throw up. You sound so creepy??

• Heart
You know at the kids age you are working on them being more independent. One of mine younger than Ella is leaving home in 2 months for school. I think her kids are independent of her but she makes up this lie. She doesn’t know love or emotion and she tries to express it but gets it all sorts of wrong. I watched this YouTube video thing tonight about a sociopath and he explained it all very clearly and it was all Alice. She is putting it all on as she doesn’t feel anything, that is why it comes across all wrong.
She absolutely has the traits of a sociopath I have a very close family member who is a sociopath and can see a lot of the traits in Alice. I no longer see this person but just the thought of them gives me anxiety.
They have no boundaries but like Alice they are not smart enough to cover their tracks and are impulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Alice's $100k considered community property or is it solely hers?
the money was in the joint account. Which one would normally assume is used for day to day family spending. He probably put lump sums in because that’s the way he earned.

It’s not a savings account or a personal account. Removing it on the basis she believed it was hers alone was all kinds of stupid. Before children and marriage she didnt earn enough to save this kind of money unless she was living entirely off him. Which we can assume to be the case. It was her slush fund and was probably used when money was tight and she couldn’t get blood out of a stone. In other words she spent it with the marriage as living expenses.

But she decided it was hers along with money from his personal account.

You do not keep college funds or savings in joint current accounts. She doesn’t have a keg to stand on. Everyone knows that and it’s a question of whether you think she is a thief or a wronged women who deserved to steal.

Reactions: 23
Wtf wants to wake a sleeping baby up? Maybe if you got a nanny I suppose. I spent 10 years stressed the little things would wake up Lol
This is exactly what I was thinking! Ioan seems to have been very hands on when the girls were little and they had Gloria during the day. Can you imagine what a nightmare Alice must have been, everyone else working hard to get the girls into a routine and Alice the fruitloop wants to wake them up in the middle of the night?!! Between that and eating the crispy cheese topping from a lasagne (among the rest of the batshitery!!) she sounds like an annoying, spoiled toddler.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.