Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #151 Shaking and crying, grifting and lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @NarcRage for the new thread title! 🌹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-sender-alice-doesnt-live-here-anymore.35730/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️
Ooh I won the thread title again! I hope this winds her up enough to start posting fake bullshit on Mumsnet pretending to be me again.
Alice I know you're envious but get your own name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It’s obvious that she’s been interfering with visitation again and plans to continue claiming the children are always sick. This makes me angrier than anything else she says or does. Weaponizing your children against their father is the most disgusting thing a parent can do. It shows that she doesn’t care about them. She only cares about herself and her agenda.
@AnneinHever

Just brought this over from the tail end of the last thread because it’s very important.
This is why I want to see her get shut down. Not only is she damaging a father/daughter relationship that she doesn’t have(!!) she’s potentially destroying any loving relationship those girls have in later life. Wether that be with an intimate partner or work colleague. In her absolute rage and need for revenge, she is hurting those she supposedly loves the most. They currently only speak to Tone, who let’s face it has the intelligence of a wet flopping about the boat fish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
@AnneinHever It’s obvious that she’s been interfering with visitation again and plans to continue claiming the children are always sick. This makes me angrier than anything else she says or does. Weaponizing your children against their father is the most disgusting thing a parent can do. It shows that she doesn’t care about them. She only cares about herself and her agenda.

Just brought this over from the tail end of the last thread because it’s very important.
This is why I want to see her get shut down. Not only is she damaging a father/daughter relationship that she doesn’t have(!!) she’s potentially destroying any loving relationship those girls have in later life. Wether that be with an intimate partner or work colleague. In her absolute rage and need for revenge, she is hurting those she supposedly loves the most. They currently only speak to Tone, who let’s face it has the intelligence of a wet flopping about the boat fish.
She also weaponised them against other Twitter users. The kids are there to be used.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
@AnneinHever It’s obvious that she’s been interfering with visitation again and plans to continue claiming the children are always sick. This makes me angrier than anything else she says or does. Weaponizing your children against their father is the most disgusting thing a parent can do. It shows that she doesn’t care about them. She only cares about herself and her agenda.

Wonder if the VR game was a present from sister Alice. It's an expensive purchase for someone on benefits....
I'm sure she bought it with her own childhood savings of course

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Thanks for bringing that over. Sometimes I'm fighting to stay awake as we reach the posts limit on a thread.

I'm on the rewind after going through three days of sleeping about 20 hours a day to returning to staying awake with little sleep. Thankfully this only happens a few times a year. Hoping I get the balance back of somewhat regular sleep maybe coupled with a short daily nap.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for bringing that over. Sometimes I'm fighting to stay awake as we reach the posts limit on a thread.

I'm on the rewind after going through three days of sleeping about 20 hours a day to returning to staying awake with little sleep. Thankfully this only happens a few times a year. Hoping I get the balance back of somewhat regular sleep maybe coupled with a short daily nap.
Oh I’m sending love and mimsy hugs.
Try and rest x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if the VR game was a present from sister Alice. It's an expensive purchase for someone on benefits....
I'm sure she bought it with her own childhood savings of course
I have always thought it was. A bribe to hide the money. He lives in a modest house and I’m not sure how benefits work when paying a mortgage etc. from my understanding housing benefit doesn’t cover an actual mortgage, only rent?
So yes, he’s not living the high life.

Oh here’s an out there theory that might just be correct. *If* Tone is renting a house from his beloved and beleaguered darling sister, he can use housing benefit to pay it, right? So she essentially gets the mortgage paid and he lives in it on the tax payers dime?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I have always thought it was. A bribe to hide the money. He lives in a modest house and I’m not sure how benefits work when paying a mortgage etc. from my understanding housing benefit doesn’t cover an actual mortgage, only rent?
So yes, he’s not living the high life.

Oh here’s an out there theory that might just be correct. *If* Tone is renting a house from his beloved and beleaguered darling sister, he can use housing benefit to pay it, right? So she essentially gets the mortgage paid and he lives in it on the tax payers dime?
I think that's called defrauding benefits in fact I'm sure it is!!

Reactions: 10
It’s obvious that she’s been interfering with visitation again and plans to continue claiming the children are always sick. This makes me angrier than anything else she says or does. Weaponizing your children against their father is the most disgusting thing a parent can do. It shows that she doesn’t care about them. She only cares about herself and her agenda.
@AnneinHever

Such a valid point @AnneinHever 🙌 and it deserves to be highlighted over and over, for the lurkers and the undecideds.

She’s demonstrated so many times how uninterested she is in encouraging those children to develop their own thoughts and opinions, and helping them to grow into autonomous human beings. She doesn’t encourage them to start thinking critically, or examine their own feelings - she just parrots her own agenda to them, over and over. All this talk of them being such a tight little unit, “her babies”, she wants to infantilise them so that they keep blindly following her lead instead of questioning anything.

That isn’t parenting, that’s brainwashing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Such a valid point @AnneinHever 🙌 and it deserves to be highlighted over and over, for the lurkers and the undecideds.

She’s demonstrated so many times how uninterested she is in encouraging those children to develop their own thoughts and opinions, and helping them to grow into autonomous human beings. She doesn’t encourage them to start thinking critically, or examine their own feelings - she just parrots her own agenda to them, over and over. All this talk of them being such a tight little unit, “her babies”, she wants to infantilise them so that they keep blindly following her lead instead of questioning anything.

That isn’t parenting, that’s brainwashing.
It also enmeshes them to her in adulthood. They will be paying for her and caring for poor old Al just like Ioan did.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@sistersofpercy @onservantannie @NarcRage
Many, many thanks for catching my error -- I've written the mods and am hoping the title can be corrected.
🙏🙏

View attachment 1791162

ETA: our wonderful mods made the correction... again, my apologies to all ❤
I'm SLAYED

I think that's called defrauding benefits in fact I'm sure it is!!
Ioan would know if she owns Tones house. Would also have to be declared on her US tax return. Don't think this is it.
If he has a mortgage the gov would cover interest on it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Shakin' Evans - Merry Christmas, E-vic-tion.

Bills are falling
All around me
Knobs are breaking
No cleaning done

Delivery McDonalds,
Instead of Thanksgiving dinner
Merry Christmas
E-vic-tion

Couldn't be arsed making up the rest, but cheese string on the skylight was a firm contender for the bridge part. I've been listening to way to much Heart FM Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 42
@StoneMountain all your hard work to do the new thread for us time and again, I highly appreciate it as I’ve never had the balls to do it in 14 months. Anyway thank you for doing it for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For the benefit of her fans who may lurk here...explain this.
She is saying she has spent $200,000 on the kids in the past two years, so she is admitting she had $200,000 at the start and has zero now.
Assuming this is true (and we know it's not but let's pretend it is) that's $8,333 per month. (200k /24 months =8,333pcm)
Going with her assertion....by June of this year she would have spent 18 months worth of this, so 3/4 of it which would be $150,000
Which means that in June she would have had $50,000 when she was begging for food money on gofundme and people were sending her food parcels.

Or if she spent ALL of it by June and had NO money by then (so the go fund me was genuine) she would have been spending $200,000 in 18 months, which is $11,111pcm

Is she saying she has paid the mortgage property taxes car insurance health insurance and all the other bills? Because that's very easy to establish from bank statements.

She said she spends $500 per week.

Since June, when she was at zero allegedly, she has only received $5400 from the GFM but has made that last six months?????

Please make this make sense because it really doesn't.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.