Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Hello LAPD?
This man I've never met who claimed to be MI6 and use his special access to UK government information to threaten people online...well he told me online that one of those people, I don't know who, tried to have him sacked.
Also once there was an Uber outside my house so I took a photo of it and put it on Twitter but then I deleted it - but I put it on Twitter so it was there on Twitter. and anyway I think my husband and his girlfriend (who have a three year restraining order out against me) are trying to kill me through an online account who is actually the sister of the wardrobe assistant who worked on a show in 2020 in Australia, but they're actually in Los Angeles because of the timezone.
My lawyer told me I should tell you this so can you arrest them please?
My insurance ? Yeah that's not my fault because I'm a 54 year old baby so arrest my ex husband because it's his fault and I want you to arrest him even though he hasn't lived with me for two years and I drive the car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

NarcRage

VIP Member
For the benefit of her fans who may lurk here...explain this.
She is saying she has spent $200,000 on the kids in the past two years, so she is admitting she had $200,000 at the start and has zero now.
Assuming this is true (and we know it's not but let's pretend it is) that's $8,333 per month. (200k /24 months =8,333pcm)
Going with her assertion....by June of this year she would have spent 18 months worth of this, so 3/4 of it which would be $150,000
Which means that in June she would have had $50,000 when she was begging for food money on gofundme and people were sending her food parcels.

Or if she spent ALL of it by June and had NO money by then (so the go fund me was genuine) she would have been spending $200,000 in 18 months, which is $11,111pcm

Is she saying she has paid the mortgage property taxes car insurance health insurance and all the other bills? Because that's very easy to establish from bank statements.

She said she spends $500 per week.

Since June, when she was at zero allegedly, she has only received $5400 from the GFM but has made that last six months?????

Please make this make sense because it really doesn't.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

NarcRage

VIP Member
🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️
Ooh I won the thread title again! I hope this winds her up enough to start posting fake bullshit on Mumsnet pretending to be me again.
Alice I know you're envious but get your own name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
see this is the thing

many Alice apologists say that Alice reacted just like any other women would have
Alice needs to man up. When I split from my ex, I got a new job, bought a flat, and shagged a 21 year old postman. I certainly didn't sit around crying, shaking and vomiting! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s obvious that she’s been interfering with visitation again and plans to continue claiming the children are always sick. This makes me angrier than anything else she says or does. Weaponizing your children against their father is the most disgusting thing a parent can do. It shows that she doesn’t care about them. She only cares about herself and her agenda.
@AnneinHever

Just brought this over from the tail end of the last thread because it’s very important.
This is why I want to see her get shut down. Not only is she damaging a father/daughter relationship that she doesn’t have(!!) she’s potentially destroying any loving relationship those girls have in later life. Wether that be with an intimate partner or work colleague. In her absolute rage and need for revenge, she is hurting those she supposedly loves the most. They currently only speak to Tone, who let’s face it has the intelligence of a wet flopping about the boat fish.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She always does this when she knows she's in serious trouble. Those 'threats' historically mean she's received word from Ioan's lawyers that she's being held accountable for her actions. She always says legal letters are threats. Maybe the DVRO breaches have been reported and sent to the judge. Let's hope so.

And there is no one outside her house. No one is harassing her. If she's that afraid then she should indeed call the police and stop the histrionics on Twitter.

I suspect her focus on D&L is because she's afraid they have shared some really damning information about the things she's done with Ioan.

I see a request to appear before a judge happening very soon. She's been behaving irrationally for days with these types of Tweets. And the girls keep getting unexplained fevers to coincide with visitation. And her obsessive Tweeting about Bianca is really alarming. I know I worry just how far she'll go.

Something is about to give. This can't keep happening. There has to be legal accountability.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I do have an issue calling Alice a cunt. Cunt is something powerful and primaeval and with some London friends, we use it even as a term of endearment.
So, in my eyes, Alice who is weak and slobby and sluggish and lazy has not earned to be a cunt.

I'd rather call her a twat or melt or even bellend or cunge ;)

We are spending a nice pre-Christmas weekend with Mr Borealis in Tallinn, Estonia (the Christmas market at the centre of the mediaeval town is like a fairy tale and there is a thick white layer of snow everywhere and the sun seemed huge and so close -- and now it is getting dark already).

This is not my photo, this is a drone photo by a local photographer K. Kalda. Just to give you an idea of what it is like.
Kaupo Kalda.jpg

We did some museum hopping this morning and found some lovely souvenirs and I got these as a treat for myself. (I startled Mr Borealis as I shouted, and jumped and laughed when I spotted these).

Just have to share these with you, proudly:
dark turd.jpg

glittoris pink.jpg

Looked up the artist's page and found that turds also come in other colours. I'm definitely going to order the pink turd one and wear it as a badge of honour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

AstaLaVistaMista

We all know nobody's called any hospital. Its the same as all Alice's dramatics, like...

Someone called the hospital to find out if he really has dialysis = Someone probably asked him innocently on twitter in conversation how often he has dialysis
Someones outside wanting to kill me = Neighbours putting bins out, bastards
I have had threats = Watching for your amazon delivery on the map and seeing "you're next" isn't a threat Alice, you're genuinly next on the route
Ioan has paid no child support = But i had free reign over the bank account & credit card
I'm broke, not a penny, zilch = My thousands in my bank account, $2000 cameo & $5000 gfm don't count obvs
I'm having a shot of bourbun = A bottle Alice, its a bottle
He hasn't paid car insurance = I'm just popping Elsie to school in the car
I don't know how to fix anything in the house = Although apparently Ioan worked away up to 8 months a year so i had to know how to fix things
I don't drink much = Marjorie tells us otherwise
I never abuse anyone who doesn't deserve it = Ioan showed a judge otherwise
I gave up my career for my babiezzz = Your career gave up on u, In the industry Alice's name has "Fuck right off" written at the side of it...in bold
I never lie...hold my drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Tuppence

He was never a big name. He doesn’t have millions, never had.
I, too, feel (and it's just a personal opinion) that Ioan will never be actually broke but he has no liquid assets right now and Alice really needs to start supporting her sad ass self. He told her (long before they separated and long before he met Bianca and according to Cuntella herself on Twitter back then) that he wanted to take a sabbatical from acting for one to two years. He needed a break to find himself, try directing, amongst other things. She scoffed, of course, as she is wont to do. What about the poor babies? What she really meant was 'What about me and what I am used to?'

She mocked him asking her to cut down on spending - highlighting on Twitter that he questioned her dollar store purchase of a colander (anyone with any sense knows he was questioning every purchase bar her dollar store ones). He obviously asked her to help with contributing financially which is when she started her 'eclectic' handbag sales and, again, mocked him on Twitter for not being in love with her designs. He was obviously desperate to try and sort out his life and needed a break but that is exactly when she decided Ella needed a 50 grand a year private school. Again, he wasn't in favour of that (it's more than the royals pay per annum per kid) but she insisted and if he didn't go ahead with it then it meant he didn't love Ella.

I reckon he'll be OK. He's a decent bloke and his kids know that deep down as do his whole family and his many friends. I'm leaving Bianca out of the equation right now as she hasn't known him very long and his much longer history shows loads of love and loyalty.

Just adding I've been to my work party tonight (fab night) have had a lot to drink and still needed to check in here before heading to bed as I am so incensed at a mother treating a decent bloke and good dad (and everyone who loves him) the way she does. I didn't even know who he was until the divorce shyte happened yet here I am two years down the line worrying about a stranger, his children and his girlfriend. Ah well, that's social media for ya.

Ah well Turds, night night, don't let the crane flies bite.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I hope Alice knows that when she goes to the police to report that people from the Twitter are saying things about her she doesn't like – and then explains that she's in the middle of a high profile 'celebrity' divorce – they will look up her name and see that she has a big fat DVRO against her that protects not one but two people. Then a nice police officer will quietly pull out their phone and consult the Google.

She should totally go.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She has had every opportunity to counter his claims in court and provide evidence.

She did nothing.

She had every opportunity to file her own RO.

She did nothing.

She still refers to their time together as the happiest 20 years of her life and how he was her soul mate. What a happy little family they all were until he left. The love of her life.

Now? He abused her. Right.

And Big E remembers. That was too traumatic of an event to forget it. As many young girls forced to parent an unstable parent, I imagine she's afraid to upset her mother and trigger more frightening behavior. And I have no doubt that was one of many incidents.

And what she's doing on Twitter is so embarassing. It's just more mean girl bullshit. I hope Bianca has a bodyguard at the rate she's going. Bloody hell.

• Heart

Gilbert

It makes me really angry when she says things like ‘the three of us are living in fear’. I know I’m repeating myself but when will she realise it’s her job to make the girls feel safe. If the girls are genuinely living in fear it’s 100% Alice’s fault. And it’s inexcusable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Emotional Intelligence

One of the reasons I’m invested in this is because I could be an Alice.

People have speculated about conditions on here, some of which I do have.

I was academically gifted, pretty (not beautiful) and privileged but lived my life in utter chaos and, to some extent still do.

Doesn’t matter how ‘clever’ you are, without emotional intelligence you will struggle.

However, even with medically diagnosed conditions you can choose your path to a certain extent.

Anybody who is around people with conditions like autism, ADHD, Alzheimer’s or dementia knows there is a difference between people who lack filters and those who are downright nasty and mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ametrine

VIP Member
The "my lawyer said Bianca is a lunatic" is her new "Gloria said", we all know it's you, hun
"My lawyer said Bianca is a lunatic" is the new "my therapist said I was the most amazing woman he'd ever met and couldn't believe Ioan chose his mother over me".

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion
Lentil soup is healing hearts but it just makes poor old Alice fart.

Look, it rhymes dammit.

• Haha
  • Heart