Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #151 Shaking and crying, grifting and lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please do a rewrite of lyrics to anticipate mAlice's move-out:

Sleigh Door bells ring, are you listenin'
In the lane snow is glistenen'
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Walkin' in a winter wonderland

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What were these posts about? I don’t know where omg subpoena comes from.

68A188CD-9523-409F-8A7E-2CB087D52859.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My first ever title. And on an Alice thread. I’m shaking. 😂

Wonder if she’s seen the cocklodger thread on mumsnet yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tone is likely to be on disability and all sorts. Otherwise I’d say that Rachel’s parents are his primary source of grift.A large amount of money coming his way from the US would have triggered money laundering questions or investigation. Whether it went into his bank accounts or to pay off his mortgage. Alice wouldn’t trust him anyway. She doesn’t have the capacity to trust because she assumes everyone is like her. Either which way there will be an audit trail back to Alice. As others pointed out her mate Tilly is an accountant and could have helped her disappear stolen cash.

She is clearly never going to turn up to court to defend against this. Marie would have known about all of this for months. It would have come up in discovery as it was covered in the Leon negotiations and it would have been discussed as part of her negotiations She should and could have prepared a response, even a holding one. But there is still time. Alice has a custody hearing a month later where she needs to demonstrate her capabilities to house her children. Therefor she is dancing in a pinhead on what she can stay about the house sale and imminent foreclosure.

Anyway Anne and Ioan have upped the pressure to settle as there are likely to be deadlines on the sale of the property one way or another. I’m sure there is a private investor lined up to buy.

Reactions: 22
Thanks for bringing that over. Sometimes I'm fighting to stay awake as we reach the posts limit on a thread.

I'm on the rewind after going through three days of sleeping about 20 hours a day to returning to staying awake with little sleep. Thankfully this only happens a few times a year. Hoping I get the balance back of somewhat regular sleep maybe coupled with a short daily nap.
Awww, sending hugs and fingers crossed that you can ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all!

So he's a lunatic now mAlice, don't make me laugh 🤣🤣.
So you spend 100k purely on the kids, and used your own money (which you say you don't have) to buy suncream, stuff from ebay etc, right gotcha!

So, you have nothing to worry about right, just disclose the proof, no need to panic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the Daily Mail have caused some confusion by just printing ‘the La Jolla’ house. There are a surprising amount of people who now believe that’s La Jolla the town in San Diego, which is a hugely expensive and very beautiful coastal district.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My first ever title. And on an Alice thread. I’m shaking. 😂

Wonder if she’s seen the cocklodger thread on mumsnet yet?
Congratulations!It's a great thread title :love:

Please don't do a mAlice and start rolling around on the floor puking! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alice said Ioan earned $500,000 not $20,000 this year.
500k without working on a tax return for a year that is not over yet? no wonder Alice wanted him back, man is a wizard :ROFLMAO:

RO hearing 2.0 basically "its clear anyway, why would I need proof?" - Alice > the law
Screenshot_20221208-111626_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221208-111452_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Am I right that when assessing child maintenance they will look at the last three years earnings?

So for him that would be 2020, 2021 and 2022.

2022 if he earned $20k for the Welsh thing (seems a lot - maybe that figure includes benefits in kind like flights and accomodation) plus 30k residuals that's 50k total

2021 300k (ish) for reunion plus 30k residuals - so maybe $330k total

2020 ??? Would Harrow be in this year much at all because of the whole Covid shutdown? Would it have actually been paid or mostly paid in 2019?

And she turned down 300k per year?????

• Sick
Reactions: 23
500k without working on a tax return for a year that is not over yet? no wonder Alice wanted him back, man is a wizard :ROFLMAO:

RO hearing 2.0 basically "its clear anyway, why would I need proof?" - Alice > the law
View attachment 1791305
View attachment 1791306
Would Ioan have even filed his tax returns for this year yet? Where's she getting these sums from? Everything leaves an electronic trail so every withdrawal or moving money is going to be revealed and that's on all of their accounts.

Reactions: 19
Is Alice's $100k considered community property or is it solely hers?
That's the million dollar question. Or $100,000 question.
Depends what the prenup says and also whether she did have it before marriage. I can't imagine Alice ever being able to save money.
If it was from money earned during the marriage it would be community property

If it was from before marriage and hadn't been spent - possibly hers. Sounds like it wasn't ring fenced though.

But she can't argue for that the 100k is hers and also at the same time argue that the deposit he put into the house from his money before marriage is half hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.