Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will want to get this divorce moving asap. *Cue more kicking and screaming from AE*

I found the photo I was looking for from 2001 - notice the possessive body language. ⚠ And the little dig of course, posted in 2018.
God that body language! I wish I knew what the fingers around his neck and upper body means other than possessiveness. And what’s wrong with his face? He’s very cute. Obviously she didn’t have a problem with it then.

Reactions: 14
I hope some pictures of IG soon will show life and light in his eyes. He deserves it. I want to give him a hug (and not in a suggestive way, oh lurking twitterists) because after the mental suffering he's been under, well it makes my heart ache for all of that unnecessary hurt. Gosh darn you empathy!
Me too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
RECAP
Going back thru Alice's many many many photos, we see she was trying to ration his breathing back at their wedding, and has no boundaries re their children, and no understanding of what 'unfaithful' means.
Apparently one is unfaithful only if a marriage ceremony has occurred. Nothing else counts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems to have her hands around his neck in every photo of them together 😵💫
She almost seems to be standing over him, trying to overpower him. It's almost like she's trying to absorb him physically as well as emotionally.

• Sick
They look like they could almost be related in that photo of the two of them - possessiveness and negging photo aside, they look to be of a similar attractiveness here. Ageing, esp for women, is haaard. But by all accounts (including his) it seems like IG works hard to beat it - he seems into his fitness, plus what AE disdainfully refers to as his “orthorexic” food prep, the boringness of no longer drinking, the makeup (which he admits to!) Unfortunately whatever plastic surgery she’s had hasn’t been very good, and yeah, unfortunately booze and not sleeping don’t help. I’m not going to fat shame her but it’s pretty horrid of her to be so rude about his attempts to keep his looks, especially when - vanity aside - she knows how much his career depends on it.

Reactions: 24
Poop on the floor?? Can't she hire a dog trainer for Emma as it's obvious she can't be bothered to do it herself? I hope Emma doesn't get into trouble for making messes when it's not her fault.
That little dog worries me 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she think she's the looker in this situation? He’s a handsome guy, BW is beautiful. She’s had way too much work done and her personality shows through her face!
What is that pish about poop and school being off? As if she doesn’t know he’s on his way home to spend the school holidays with the girls. She’s got the flight app on most read…

• Haha
I think she is being more active on Instagram than twitter. I just saw that the post was19 hours ago and she had been replying. So maybe not the most updated.

Reactions: 2
The Daily Mail comments are trashing AE brilliantly.
This is in reference to the two girls.

Yes they have more unhinged rants, narcissistic rages and glaring crazy eyed self-justifying spiels to look forward to, YAY! However, for the rest of us please stop with the BS about you're doing this to altruistically help others because those of us who've made it to adulthood and have two working brain cells aren't fooled in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was too late to reply in the previous thread. Those FM’s are not normal are they. It sounds like they are emotionally stunted. Do you think they get out much? Their messages remind me of 11/12 year olds who have crushes on boys on the upper sixth. Giggling, furtive glances and vying for attention and fighting over who he looked at the longest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Daily Mail comments are trashing AE brilliantly.
This is in reference to the two girls.

Yes they have more unhinged rants, narcissistic rages and glaring crazy eyed self-justifying spiels to look forward to, YAY! However, for the rest of us please stop with the BS about you're doing this to altruistically help others because those of us who've made it to adulthood and have two working brain cells aren't fooled in the slightest.
I find this comment spot on too

God she's boring. Her entire identity is ''wife'' - even when the husband has disappeared. She's like a 1950s domestic drone in meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.