Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #148 Malice and the 102 Ailments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lupis limpenis: “These people are defilers and thugs. It is that simple and the actions of these two individuals in question are nothing short of treachery most vile. For a survivor there are few things worse than a false friend. May shame be theirs forever.”

Why do I imagine this guy with a ratty old powdered wig askew on his head with a grease-stained Evanescence t-shirt and goth bondage trousers rage typing at the keyboard while watching a loop of “Esther queen of vampire wannabes”?

With the amount of drama and accusations flying around on twitter, I feel like it is a middle school lunch room. Actually they are more mature. I love how they are now trying to accuse IG and BW of being as wrapped up in this “battle”. Omg the 2 of them probably just wish these bobble heads (even those hotheaded defenders of them ) would all just shut up and quit feeding the mAlice misguided engine to the bin ….

1669933144728.gif

Thank you for laugh Limpenis!
Sincerely,
Defiler #51

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously, the mad obsessed fans running an unofficial website, Lupenis et al and mad Alice gravitates to them all.

I think the reason I worry about I and B is whether he is completely naive. B may be lovely but I wouldn’t trust his judgment.

He apparently had to be rescued from a cult, got mugged by a fake pregnant woman, married Alice, and was great mates with Piers Morgan.

If he remains in touch with L & D beyond polite professionalism he’s a bleeping idiot.

To me IG seems a very likeable man and well-loved by friends and family but hopefully has learned to be a bit more savvy.

Still rooting for him!
aye, Ioan's an idiot

Like not an evil idiot, but in the gullible way lmao

Lin said this "The reason why we have not ‘said anything publicly’ is bc it is actually between her and us. Although she’s made it public now."

After all the public smearing of IG and BW they now want to be 'private'. They did her bidding in public - both the arselicking of mAlice and the vile hate campaign against two people who not only did nothing bad to them but IG was even nice to them. I think that if they expose Alice, the also expose themselves as willing accomplices. Hence why it's 'private' all of a sudden.

Lin: I am not setting myself up to a huge outpouring of poison from jealous people. Period.

This is how deluded they are. They think we would be jealous of their lovely 'friendship' with AE. They still think their association with her makes them special. Special needs more like.
I also think they are too scared to close the door entirely

What have I missed?
football, for 5 minutes both Spain and Germany were out (and Costa Rica & Japan through) and I was so excited :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The best and right thing they could do is just quietly shut down their social media, resign from the fan club and go off and live their own lives rather than trying to entangle themselves to blue ticks who either use them or don’t have the faintest interest in them.
No chance of that.

"Here’s the link to the online card for Ioan, and if you are so inclined, Bianca. It costs nothing to be polite. [love how they are lecturing on politeness now] The site has changed a lot in the past year" [We went from hate site to fan site, as you do.]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
No chance of that. "Here’s the link to the online card for Ioan, and if you are so inclined, Bianca. It costs nothing to be polite. [love how they are lecturing on politeness now] The site has changed a lot in the past year" [We went from hate site to fan site, as you do.]
Hypocrites.

Reactions: 13
Do you not know me but at all??? 😂
Good. I'm glad. His tweets were shocking and brought the company name in to disrepute.

Not to mention the abuse to other twitter users. I really don't understand why some people feel the need to act like that on social media platforms, especially in 'defence' of someone like Alice who is perfectly capable of 'speaking up' for herself.

Reactions: 18
"they are too scared to close the door entirely"

All the more reason to shut the door on AE and bolt it.

What's AE going to do anyway? She can't seem to leave her bed never mind go to Pennsylvania and throw cheese strings at them... They never even met each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"they are too scared to close the door entirely"

All the more reason to shut the door on AE and bolt it.
What's AE going to do anyway? She can't seem to leave her bed never mind go to Pennsylvania and throw cheese strings at them... They never even met each other.
Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I am not a fan
I am not a stan
I am not a defiler
I am not a thug

Also...Lupenis I recall you dumping Alice not that long ago because of the effect on your other important work defending survivors or some such bullshit

So shove your loyalty argument up your sphincter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know whether the named therapist in the agreed stipulation is in Encino?
Alice wouldn't have to drive the kids there. It's very clear in the order that Ioan is required to drive the kids there.
The fact they are attending in person suggests that the zoom therapy is not working. It was never going to with Alice ear wigging and recording.
I don't believe that she has taken them to therapy. Her response would be "you want them to go you take them. Court order doesn't say I have to take them so I'm not going to"
Plus she wouldn't be able to drive for four hours without having an accident.
She is probably charging Ioan for petrol money.

Reactions: 12
Someone might have reported his twitter feed to his employers - noticed that a large number of tweets have now been removed, as has the name of his employer.
This is what I thought too. He was going around telling people he has access to information and zoom meeting with secret services, and at the same time made it very easy for anyone to find out who his actual employer was. Anyone coud have notified them about what he was doing and might now be in trouble. What an idiot, mon dieu!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His post says it has 3 likes, one is Alice. Not exactly lighting up the world.
The Heard Obsessives he has been hanging out with just ignore everything he says about Alice. They clearly see he is undermining every contention they make about that case. I wonder how long till they start ditching him.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.