Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 28
Without wishing to hurt anyone’s feelings we all need to remember that this thread is about Alice, she is why we are all here and it’s her that we are all here to discuss - nobody else.. it’s nice to share personal stories that relate to what’s going on, but the bottom line is it’s Alice we’re here for. Using the thread to post very personal info then shaming people for not tiptoeing around that is not ok.

Tattle is not a safe place. It isn’t. It’s not a therapeutic place either. It’s unfair to put these stories on us then expect us to navigate around them. It sometimes feels like the whole thread is being hijacked.

Sorry again if that sounds hurtful but I felt it needed to be said. My opinion.

Reactions: 71
Absolutely.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone on here speak to Hireath (might have spelt that wrong) off of here? I remember her saying a whole ago, she had a lot of personal issues ongoing, possibly an unwell family member, i was thinking about her early today. Also Claudiarocks, i miss her too x

Reactions: 31
Apologies. I’ve posted a couple of personal posts last few days. Didn’t mean to derail or make anyone uncomfortable. It doesn’t sound hurtful to me

Reactions: 15
I think this is why she’s been manic lately. She’s trying hard to discredit both of them again, as she sees they’re both getting attention. Ioan got to present the gig, Bianca got a blue tick on Instagram. She can’t deal with that.

Reactions: 30
Tell me you got a Twitter warning without telling me you got a Twitter warning…
Is that the first time the Tone has account went protected?

Reactions: 25
I can go check on her! (Hiraeth)

Reactions: 21
I see mania as well. I see someone completely spinning out in rage and jealousy. It's consuming her. She can't stop obsessing about Ioan and Bianca. Anything they do she sees as a slight to her. Two years on and she hasn't moved forward at all.

My opinion.

Reactions: 33
Paaahahaha! See she has her uses
I can imagine her in prison. She would quickly establish herself as a Face in there. She would be feared and sucked up to. Big Al, and her signature vice like neck grip. People would pay her protection money. And give her extra potato rations. And the prison guards would turn a blind eye when she customises her prison uniform.

Why is that poor little girl wearing winter boots 4 sizes too big for her with a summer dress?
Kids sometimes like to wear random stuff.

Bea Smith. I’m gone…

Reactions: 14
Thanks for giving me the background on it, no wonder I hadn't heard of them, being in NZ; and if I was at the height of the pandemic, I was like most of us, glued to the news, and trying to find loo roll! Yes in the UK, people were stockpiling loo role!

Reactions: 9
And how are you bullied? By members of this community expressing their lived experience and how they feel blamed and dismissed by your words? I haven't noticed any bullying, just your dismissal of other people's hurt.

I really hope that you never find yourself in a truly bullied and traumatic situation but, if you did, I hope that your eyes would be opened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.