Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #144 Dispatch to Officer Dibble: crackle... Be advised suspect is a Charlie Uniform November Tango, over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm, I’m no expert on twitter, but why would asking “Tone” to block this person help her? I mean him doing this on his account wouldn’t have any affect on her account would it? They couldn’t be sharing accounts at all, and one account couldn’t be controlling the other one? It’s late, I’m tired, so someone please make it make sense
It’s Alice on both accounts and Tone her real brother doesn’t have a bleeping clue. Night night 🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ummm, I’m no expert on twitter, but why would asking “Tone” to block this person help her? I mean him doing this on his account wouldn’t have any affect on her account would it? They couldn’t be sharing accounts at all, and one account couldn’t be controlling the other one? It’s late, I’m tired, so someone please make it make sense
Mate, I'm with you on this one, its a head scratcher!
But him blocking someone, doesn't effect her account.
She makes no sense full stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put up your hand if you haven’t had your quota of pointless, boring meetings this week and would like to be added to this Zoom!
Raises hand. I haven’t had a pointless boring meeting since I left local government fuckery service some years ago. Just the thought of those meetings has made me feel all warm and fuzzy. You know the strategic loo break so that you don’t murder the pompous bell end who has been making the same irrelevant point for the last thirty minutes. Oh, I do so miss those days, and those interminable meetings😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.