Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
All that's left is for the police to say that Christmas Card is the best xmas movie ever

• Haha
Reactions: 70

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
It’s awake and tweeting. How long before she sees the pap shots and goes nuclear??? 🧐🤔🤔🤔

Daily mail are slow on this today..

He has NEVER looked better 🫶🏻😍
7D8B29F2-F261-4F5C-B5CD-AF3EF083BA86.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Gilbert

I actually think it’s darker than Alice just being drunk or high at that premier. She is trying to dominate. She can see Ioan is being interviewed and she is actively trying to attract attention to herself. She is so loud that the mic is picking up some of what she’s saying. He is trying to ignore her and leaning into the person interviewing him. When you think about how threatening she is in the court documents he must have gone to nights like this terrified of what stupid thing she might say to a fan or worse - to the press. He must feel like an enormous weight has been lifted off of his shoulders now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

lurkette

Long time lurker of this thread and a big fan of some of the hilarious tattlers on here, you guys would make brilliant private detectives amongst other things 🤣👌

I’m an English lawyer so can’t resist throwing my 2 pence in re the welfare call. Not sure how it works across the pond, but I know we have quite a few similarities in some areas of law.

In the UK, it isn’t usually difficult to get a welfare check. If it involves children, social services (child protection) and the police will usually argue about whose responsibility it is to conduct the check. Two scenarios are more than likely to have occurred in Alice’s instance:

1: As tattlers have expressed, somebody reported something serious that they had witnessed or assumed was taking place. The police went round as a matter of urgency, which is likely if they essentially let themselves in as she claims. However, there is the issue of warrants. Not sure about America, but in the UK our PACE guidelines would let an officer enter a property without warrant, if and only if, a life was at risk. (In this instant, the children were assumed to be in serious danger)

2: Somebody has phoned social services, who sent the police round for a welfare check.

However, as we all know Alice cannot resist lying, so god knows what really happened! I wonder why child protection services are not involved, though if the police really did have to come for a welfare check, in any event they should be involved now as these type of things are meant to be followed up with a written report.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I know not everyone here is a Ioan fan (although mAlice just sees us a big homogenised lump of seething jealousy)!!!

When mAlice and Ioan got together, she was convinced all of his fans/admirers/womankind/some of male kind were jealous of her…

That belief kept her going these last 20 odd years.

Fans did not like her because they were jealous that she had him and no one else ever would.

The fact she was crude, rude and difficult to like was never on her radar.

Fast forward all these years, and no one (well, HARDLY anyone) 😂seems to be jealous of the lovely 🐝.

Yet SHE is the one now in Ioans life (heart, thoughts, dreams, bed)…

So why is it that we don’t hate 🐝???

Could it be she seems very nice, friendly, pleasant, loving, supportive etc?

Is it possible that we weren't all jealous of mAlice after all?

She wasn’t liked because she wasn’t likeable.

Malice has lived a life of delusion.

How very sad that is.

🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Mad Betty

VIP Member
You can't file stalking charges against:

A- Yourself.

B- Someone who called the police for a welfare check after having serious concern for your welfare and that of your minor children based on your very own public documented behavior.

As someone who has a restraining order against an actual stalker and feel such deep appreciation for those who helped me attain one, I take issue with her attempt to weaponize the legal system for her own selfish purposes and to avoid the fallout from her own actions. She is making a mockery of a legal system that is in place to protect people.

Fuck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
So 5.19pm she’s arguing with a stranger online and waiting for the signal to collect the kid from sports, we don’t know which kid. By 9pm the kid is being brought back by another parent and the police are doing a welfare check at that time. They busted down the door and she invited them in while also simultaneously being asleep in bed although said child wasn’t yet home? Yeah. Defend and explain this Loopy you absolute bunny boiler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
I am not looking forward to todays stunt in Casa Evans

but well done to Bianca to not give in to the silly threats of Alice and her clown :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 51

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Regarding the bee tie…

As well as a nod to the lovely 🐝 who he has found peace and happiness with ❤ and doesn’t she look great in red lippy?

Joan Rivers used to say on QVC (when flogging her jewellery) that the reason she had so many bumble bees in her collection is because they represent achieving the impossible ❤

The laws of physics say that due to the size and weight of a bee, when compared to the size of its wings, means it should not be able to fly.

But fly it does.

I have no idea if that is true but I like to think it is and that Ioan and 🐝 are celebrating achieving the impossible…

Flying high in life and love after suffering so much hurt and anguish.

Long may they be happy together ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Ametrine

VIP Member
Exactly this !!!

Look how tall and MANLY looking she's displaying herself . "Look at me everybody I'm the star"

Well your "star" status latched on to the real star of the show and he unlatched himself from you big Al. Yours somewhat dimmed since he left you for his own mental health you exhausted him ! Mind you dimwits who turn down 300k etc etc from an ex are going to dim in the eyes of normal people . It's great to see a narc lose really is . Bye bye loser 👋
I've mentioned this before in previous threads, but please, consider that some of the Tattlers here are tall, me included.

Comments like this aren't helpful; Alice didn't look good with Ioan not because of her height, but because of her body language and attitude. There are several tall actresses and models with shorter partners, and they look fine together.

I don't consider myself to be manly even though I'm almost 6ft tall. Rather, I try and appear as elegant and feminine as possible. My boyfriend is also shorter than me, and I'm very aware that's not a social norm.

Also, the hostility and pointed comments I get from short women in real life really wears me down. Heightism is real and it seems it's the only body feature it's acceptable for people to make unsolicited comments on.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

NewTurdOnTheBlock

Hi everyone, it’s been a while. But i have been lurking every now and then. Just wanna say, I cringe at these exchange between AE and ATone. They are sounding like two bullies at the playground, it’s almost like they are stuck in their 13 year old self and never grew out of that era.
And worse, if AE is impersonating Tone just to have this type of exchange, she is beyond cray cray.
How can her followers stan her…

What disgusts me is AE’s resolve to do nothing to improve her financial circumstances. It contradicts her narrative of being the parent that her gals can count on if she does not even have a back up plan on how to be self-sufficient. If I were her gals, I would be ashamed that my mum is begging strangers on SM. It’s not the trait of a strong, independent woman. She cant try to act hero on SM and also whine like a damsel bitch in distress at the same time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I see Bianca didn’t listen to Alices threat of not posting couple pics Lol and what a spectacular pic it is.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I cannot believe how stupendously thick Loopy is. Can he really be suggesting that the police card with “no crime” written in it constitutes .. evidence?? That can be put before the court?? And somehow blows Ioan’s case out of the water??
If that’s the best Alice has got, she’s stuffed.
Oh, and I think we can expect another nuclear explosion over in WeHo when she spots that Bianca was tagged as “Bianca Gruffudd” on the photo. 😂

• Haha

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
If Alice has run out of money it’s all down to her. She could have gone to court, asked for child support, negotiated a settlement.

She could have got a job or down-sized her lifestyle. If she has reached a point where she cannot provide for her children she’s not a good mother. She’s feckless and irresponsible.

Completely understand if they don’t want to leave the family home but unfortunately millions of couples split up and have to adjust accordingly.

It’s been two years and she has done nothing to sort the situation. She claims to be a strong woman who loves her kids - she needs to get off Twitter stop bitching and get her life in order.
warning: long post ahead! And it’s only slightly a reply to you Marmite, then I went on a tangent 😂

the spoiler has some stuff in about addiction and death of a parent (I know I’ve shared some of this before but it felt relevant to share now)

I can see what happened to my mother happening to Alice tbh. There are so many parallels right down to being the same age give or take a couple of years.

post-divorce my father kept paying his half of the mortgage until I was an adult (long messy story but they split acrimoniously when I was a pre teen and he didn’t move out until I was almost adult), then he finally moved out, my adult sibling took over his half of the mortgage and then when he wanted to get his own place it was time to all leave and my mother to downsize. I no longer had a childhood home to bounce back to from turning eighteen.

when she realised the end of living there was nigh she started drinking to cope. She was nothing like Alice, a wonderful parent, so kind and selfless. She felt security in that home and it meant a lot to her as she’d never owned a home before and had zero chance of ever owning again. She was terrified for the future living all by herself in a small rental, all she could afford, staring down at the last 30 or so years of her life renting a tiny place living on peanuts. She worked hard all her life at paid jobs but due to her upbringing and social class was never able to achieve jobs above minimum wage.

Depression set in, drinking went from wine nightly when we moved her to a litre of vodka daily once she was in her new place and within two gory, messy, agonising years she’d drank herself to death.

obviously I did all I could, a lot, but nothing could stop her until she was ready and she just wasn’t, her rock bottom was death. It’s been over a decade and I still have nightmares weekly, I had one last night in fact where I had sleep paralysis and was shaking in fear because I could ‘see’ her body dissolving and couldn’t reach her. This is after plenty of awesome therapy, I have an amazing life and I’m at peace with it all and it doesn’t affect my day to day life anymore but the scars and grief will last a lifetime.

Alice is running on fumes right now, she’s running on sheer rage and spite because as long as they’re married and she’s in that home she has something to rage against (moving, and the legal divorce). Once it’s all settled and she has finally moved and is no longer married and (hopefully) the kids have developed some semblance of relationship with their father I’m sure she’ll crash. She won’t thrive because she doesn’t want to.

There’s something beautiful about a new beginning and fresh start if you choose to see it that way, imo. I’ve had my share of horrible breakups and heartbreaks with a cohabiting partner (thankfully never with kids involved) and despite the excruciating pain there’s still that part of me that feels a frisson of excitement about the future and starting afresh. Finding somewhere new, making it a home, trying a new hobby and meeting new people. When my ex and I split it was awful but I bounced, borrowed a sofa for a week to get out of there, found an awesome new flat in the next city over and threw myself into my work, friendships and hobbies and I was right again in no time. Funnily enough I met my husband a few weeks after moving (so very very shortly after the breakup) and he couldn’t believe I’d been through a split, house and city move a few weeks earlier as I seemed so settled and together haha.

suppose I could have remained in our old flat, sobbing imagining all the lovely things we’d shared there, stagnant and mired in misery, but it’s only a form of emotional self harm to do that. With kids it’s even more crucial to dust yourself off and crack on, they’re watching and learning how to handle pain and setbacks, yes you should model healthy normal emotions with them but the lessons Alice is teaching these girls could last a lifetime or take years to unpick, they will be young women in the blink of an eye!

Messages Alice is teaching her children, during a crucial time in their life (your sense of self-esteem is ‘set’ by the age of around eighteen and is formed by the experiences you go through in child and teenagehood):

- you NEED a man, and if your man escapes, panic
- you’re nothing without a partner
- you need to hold onto your partner at all costs
- REVENGE
- when you’re hurt, pass it on. Hurt others
- verbal abuse is fine
- drinking and drugging is fine
- the best way to cope with emotional pain is to numb yourself
- don’t have boundaries: overshare constantly
- personal safety schpersonal schmafety, talk to anyone and everyone, invite absolute randomers online into your life
- not to mention, saddest of all, how she’s shaping her children’s deepest core beliefs about themselves by alienating them from their father. They won’t simply internalise ‘daddy is a dickhead’. They will draw conclusions from him apparently discarding them, and those conclusions will be about themselves. What’s wrong with me that my father rejected me? Hates me? Was I not good enough? They will draw conclusions from the fact their mother abuses them, neglects them, and keeps drinking and drugging. What’s wrong with me? Why aren’t I enough to stop her drinking? Why aren’t I worth keeping safe? Why aren’t I worth listening to? I’m worthless. I must be, if dad hates me and mom doesn’t look after me. The world is a scary place, everything I thought I knew turned out to be wrong. People can’t be trusted.

these core beliefs lead to developing certain ‘rules and assumptions’ for living, which in turn lead to behaviours which can cause a lot of problems, for example a person who developed the core belief ‘I’m worthless’ might develop a rule ‘I must never let anyone get close to me or they’ll realise I’m nothing’, and spend their life pushing people away. Or it could go in the other direction, and become ‘I must never say no to people or they’ll realise I’m worthless’. Alice’s behaviour will already have caused deep, long lasting scars and led to behavioural change in her kids, they’re living with an unsafe, unpredictable, scary mother, with nobody to protect them, while dealing with the loss of their father. In many ways this loss is harder for them than if he’d died because when someone dies, it’s often nobody’s fault, it’s not a rejection. Being left and abandoned can be even harder for kids (obviously talking about their perception which Alice has shaped, not the reality).

Alice just doesn’t care about anyone but Alice. She is so consumed with her own white hot rage and absolute shock that her abuse victim would dare to leave the mighty wonderful Alice that there isn’t space in her brain to care about her children. I honestly think she’s incapable of caring about them. My heart breaks for them. I wish the absolute best for them, and hope that in years to come they have good friendship groups for support and access to therapy, but Alice has made sure their lives from here onwards will be an upward battle to regain and maintain good emotional and mental wellbeing. She is playing with fire doing this during such a crucial time of their lives where their experiences will shape the way they feel about themselves and the world for their lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 47