Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #144 Dispatch to Officer Dibble: crackle... Be advised suspect is a Charlie Uniform November Tango, over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks for the new thread title as commented by @Treacletrixter - congratulations! 🌹
and suggested by @KikiFromNy - thanks! 🌹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-143-verifed-dvro.35110/
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
These people are crazy
Bianca was at the hearing because she needed protection also

3E17F32C-BF70-4F79-943E-D07612831781.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Tony Mcphoney making out his keyboard is hacked or he's being spied on.
....But using the letter "y" (he says doesn't work properly) correctly in the word "keyboard" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tony Mcphoney making out his keyboard is hacked or he's being spied on.
....But using the letter "y" (he says doesn't work properly) correctly in the word "keyboard" 🤦‍♀️
Meanwhile Ioan and Bianca work the red carpet oblivious to this absolute wasteman. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with any of the Evans siblings. Poundland Lannisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
ah, not living in poverty and doing your job is DARVO now? :ROFLMAO:

Ioan offered Alice 300k/year, money an average person could live off several years alone. Think about that Loopy before opening your mouth.

He made it so obvious that Alice is just jealous, what a own goal

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does it hurt when you are stupid but don't know you are stupid? I just can't get over the sheer gall of this man thinking Ioan has to answer to him.
Screenshot_20221115-010109~2.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe how stupendously thick Loopy is. Can he really be suggesting that the police card with “no crime” written in it constitutes .. evidence?? That can be put before the court?? And somehow blows Ioan’s case out of the water??
If that’s the best Alice has got, she’s stuffed.
Oh, and I think we can expect another nuclear explosion over in WeHo when she spots that Bianca was tagged as “Bianca Gruffudd” on the photo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Good grief, if we had to take a shot for every time Lupenis writes DARVO we’d all nearly be as drunk as Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
2015. Phew. What. A. Difference. View attachment 1732049
Exactly this !!!

Look how tall and MANLY looking she's displaying herself . "Look at me everybody I'm the star"

Well your "star" status latched on to the real star of the show and he unlatched himself from you big Al. Yours somewhat dimmed since he left you for his own mental health you exhausted him ! Mind you dimwits who turn down 300k etc etc from an ex are going to dim in the eyes of normal people . It's great to see a narc lose really is . Bye bye loser 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe how stupendously thick Loopy is. Can he really be suggesting that the police card with “no crime” written in it constitutes .. evidence?? That can be put before the court?? And somehow blows Ioan’s case out of the water??
If that’s the best Alice has got, she’s stuffed.
Oh, and I think we can expect another nuclear explosion over in WeHo when she spots that Bianca was tagged as “Bianca Gruffudd” on the photo. 😂
Bianca Gruffudd has a very nice ring to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Btw anyone else notice Ioans sweet Bee tie?
(JD has one too, I think AH too Lol)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.