Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #144 Dispatch to Officer Dibble: crackle... Be advised suspect is a Charlie Uniform November Tango, over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this !!!

Look how tall and MANLY looking she's displaying herself . "Look at me everybody I'm the star"

Well your "star" status latched on to the real star of the show and he unlatched himself from you big Al. Yours somewhat dimmed since he left you for his own mental health you exhausted him ! Mind you dimwits who turn down 300k etc etc from an ex are going to dim in the eyes of normal people . It's great to see a narc lose really is . Bye bye loser 👋
This was the San Andreas premiere. If you Google it you can find the video of her at this ...kissing people in the crowd, gurning etc.
She made a complete show of herself and was completely off her tits.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Exactly this !!!

Look how tall and MANLY looking she's displaying herself . "Look at me everybody I'm the star"

Well your "star" status latched on to the real star of the show and he unlatched himself from you big Al. Yours somewhat dimmed since he left you for his own mental health you exhausted him ! Mind you dimwits who turn down 300k etc etc from an ex are going to dim in the eyes of normal people . It's great to see a narc lose really is . Bye bye loser 👋
The difference could not be greater. The difference in Ioan though!
Screenshot_20221115-032955.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, that’s lovely. I hope they had a wonderful night.
As for Alice, I hope she got piles from being so full of sh!t.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
An ambiguous, at best, calling card from the Traffic cops after a “well fair” check and Loopy has donned his Jessica Fletcher cum Atticus Finch costume screaming “ORDER ORDER”. Sit down you massive fanny flap.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lupine about the various threats/recordings/evidence based court order: "pffft, this proves nothing"

Lupine about a card with handwritten "no crime" for one (1) night: "THIS IS THE OBJECTIVE PROOF"

Seriously how is Alice attracting so many losers

the bee tie is cute btw, B and all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
These people are crazy
Bianca was at the hearing because she needed protection also

View attachment 1732020
So apparently B should make herself invisible, delete her SM and not even show up in court because Malice gets hurt. And all this two years after their separation. TWO years later Loopie has the nerve to claim that this was supposed to be Alice’s life.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I remember this tie because AH copied JD at the trial and wore it to freak him out.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s looking really well. He’s changed. - His style seems to have evolved and he just seems different. More stylish and mature.

Not having a poorly dressed silverback straddling him helps too I guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The mention of AE at the San Andreas premiere sent me down a brief image search & YouTube rabbit hole. It’s really striking how dominant AEs body language is in nearly all images. She’s physically blocking him in so many of the pics & video and you can see his discomfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So apparently B should make herself invisible, delete her SM and not even show up in court because Malice gets hurt. And all this two years after their separation. TWO years later Loopie has the nerve to claim that this was supposed to be Alice’s life.
Not that this isnt already absurd, but you should live a crappy life so that your PROVEN ABUSER is not feeling hurt?

LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Good grief! Loopy, he’s like a wanna be Bertie Wooster. There is just no sense in any of his ramblings (nor A’s other gang members). It’s like you’ve stepped in to a Victorian asylum and the patients are all talking at once to you 🤯
Anyhow, I thought he’d gone off Alice when she didn’t turn up to court? Maybe she has promised him a flash of her foo foo if he gets back on the case 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The mention of AE at the San Andreas premiere sent me down a brief image search & YouTube rabbit hole. It’s really striking how dominant AEs body language is in nearly all images. She’s physically blocking him in so many of the pics & video and you can see his discomfort.
Just did the same lol! Funny, I didn't see one picture of Alice with any of the other stars. Yet they posed with plenty of other people not in the movie.

I can see why I overlooked him before and had no idea who he was before *sweeps hand* all this.

But I felt the same. She is so domineering it is uncomfortable to look at in light of all we know.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Regarding the bee tie…

As well as a nod to the lovely 🐝 who he has found peace and happiness with ❤ and doesn’t she look great in red lippy?

Joan Rivers used to say on QVC (when flogging her jewellery) that the reason she had so many bumble bees in her collection is because they represent achieving the impossible ❤

The laws of physics say that due to the size and weight of a bee, when compared to the size of its wings, means it should not be able to fly.

But fly it does.

I have no idea if that is true but I like to think it is and that Ioan and 🐝 are celebrating achieving the impossible…

Flying high in life and love after suffering so much hurt and anguish.

Long may they be happy together ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Agree! And the weird pout. Even in the picture Alice posted from this night she looks deranged and her hair looks dirty and straggly. I also didn’t understand why she thought posting some ancient pictures would hurt Bianca, it’s in the past and Ioan must be so relieved to be rid of Alice. She just made herself look pathetic imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.