Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #136 Do Not Mistake My Wineglass for Kindness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't ever work she will claim she's disabled and get disability money from the government. My mother did this , blew all her divorce settlement money and has claimed benefits ever since my mother hasn't worked since she was 39 shes now 57. She gets full rent paid for and spending money .My mother when she had money always claimed there was nothing wrong with her and she wasn't mentally ill. When she discovered she could get money from admitting she was mentally ill she told everyone so the government would pay. Big Al will move home when the child support money runs out.
mAlice would not qualify for disability (physical or mental) in the US as she hasn't been employed enough in the past 10 years.

1661379557049.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A lot of women I know when making major change in their lives, gather strength and cut their hair. It to take a stand, an act of freeing and moving forward. I've done it. It empowers. Old life/new life. Have any of you done it?
After a relationship break up when I was much younger I had my long hair cut VERY short and regretted it pretty much straight away. And my previously wavy hair grew back curlier, which I didn’t like either ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
They call me names and laugh at my hair. Apparently I’m on the fridge of one of them so they don’t get as fat as me.
Sorry for the merail.
The hair loss actually bothers me, FM’s don’t.
I sincerely doubt that, they just say that to bother you, I promise x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want to say thank you tattlers for giving me a laugh. I'm very down today , I got assaulted at work I have cuts and bruises and my foot got stamped on. . I went to work on a ward (forced too actually) because they were short staffed , I hate this ward but I went because it's my duty . It makes my blood boil Alice has have never done a day's work in her life and there's people literally getting injured while working.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I just want to say thank you tattlers for giving me a laugh. I'm very down today , I got assaulted at work I have cuts and bruises and my foot got stamped on. . I went to work on a ward (forced too actually) because they were short staffed , I hate this ward but I went because it's my duty . It makes my blood boil Alice has have never done a day's work in her life and there's people literally getting injured while working.
Thank you for all you do! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So much love to you. That is HARD work, and I imagine there could be trauma festering behind your profession. May your cuts and bruises heal quickly, and may you soon be assigned the ward that grants you the most peace and safety. Alice will NEVER know nor understand the kind of work you do and the amount of good you bring into the world. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought you meant...the other dinosaurs for a moment.
Do you know I wondered back to Nov 2021 last week for some reason I can’t remember and I found the Dinococks there aswell 🤣. For some reason they been here before.

He is scared of her. Not physically but of what she will do next. Hence the PRO.
I dunno I would be scared of her physically. She already kicked off at child transfers. She already struck his head and neck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sorry about your day, hope your injuries heal quickly. I totally appreciated the mental health workers during my recent hospital stay, it requires a lot of mental strength! There were a couple of nurses I was not fond of but everyone else was just excellent at what they did. Thank you for what you do, patients do appreciate the efforts!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
mAlice would not qualify for disability (physical or mental) in the US as she hasn't been employed enough in the past 10 years.

View attachment 1525453
She wouldn't qualify for disability the UK as you have to have been living here "for at least 2 of the last 3 years" according to the Government website.

Unless it's changed drastically in the last few years, she wouldn't be able to claim unemployment benefits here either for the same reason @StoneMountain cites above.

Reactions: 14
after a stagnant period of 18 days, mAlice's GFM received a donation:
(no "words of support" left by donor)

1661386418238.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
when I was heavily overweight I was drinking at least 3l water per day, this doesnt mean too much, there are bunch of ways to contribute to a unhealthy lifestyle

(though I was much heavier than Alice and was moving a lot more)
3 liters, that’s a lot, I love water, I think I was born thirsty. I was scared once that I was diabetic since I stayed thirsty so much, but no, I was just a water junkie. Alice needs to exercise along with drinking those ‘two litres’ a day.

She wouldn't qualify for disability the UK as you have to have been living here "for at least 2 of the last 3 years" according to the Government website.

Unless it's changed drastically in the last few years, she wouldn't be able to claim unemployment benefits here either for the same reason @StoneMountain cites above.
The only way she’s going to avoid working is if she spends all the child support payments on herself, but she’s not going to be getting much child support since Ioan will have 50% custody at least. What happens if the girls refuse to see Ioan, does that mean Ioan has to pay Alice more? 🤔

Reactions: 9
3 liters, that’s a lot, I love water, I think I was born thirsty. I was scared once that I was diabetic since I stayed thirsty so much, but no, I was just a water junkie. Alice needs to exercise along with drinking those ‘two litres’ a day.

The only way she’s going to avoid working is if she spends all the child support payments on herself, but she’s not going to be getting much child support since Ioan will have 50% custody at least. What happens if the girls refuse to see Ioan, does that mean Ioan has to pay Alice more? 🤔
For a second I read exercise as exorcise.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It would be so much better for her hair too to cut it short. It would look thicker and healthier for a start, with it more likely to bounce up from her scalp. The colour is also dreadful and very unflattering for her skin tone. She could even go for a buzz cut to start with given that she states that she has wigs that she can wear.

She looks like one of those older women who can't accept that their skin tone and texture, amongst other things, has changed as she's grown older and she needs to rethink her skin care, make up and hair.

Older women don't need to cut their long hair but it doesn't suit Alice at all at only emphasises how thin it is. I'm in my early sixties and I do have long hair but it's thick and uncoloured, and I was influenced by the style of the fashion and textile curator when I worked at a national museum with her long hair elegantly pinned up. I also fanatically look after its condition and only trim it regularly.

No, but she's still willing to do it. She could easily spend the summer partying as she doesn't need the money. Malice needs the money but still won't work.
I had a pixie cut a couple of years ago and I loved it, it was so easy to take care of. But, I kept seeing my friends and their long hair so I let it grow back out, but I do miss my little pixie cut every time I have to shampoo and style all this hair. Alice would find a pixie cut so easy to take care of, don't know how it would look with her features being so prominent though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's why I think she will move back to the UK when the kids are grown much easier to claim benefits.
It's not easy to get PIP (disability payments for those outwith the UK) and people have quite literally died trying. It took me two years, help from veterans organisations, and an appeal through the courts to get part of what I claimed. They also required years of medical records which Malice, with her self-diagnoses, won't have. I doubt very much whether she will be able to amass the points needed.

As for Universal Credit, unless you go through another disability evaluation, they will expect you to look for work and provide evidence of it. They will quite happily stop your benefits at a moment's notice and expect you to survive on food banks and charity handouts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1525453
Alice will need to find a job so she could have insurance, she can’t depend on Ioan to pay her heath insurance any longer, and someone her age will have higher premiums. She will need auto insurance, it's the law now that a driver has to have auto insurance. When I moved out of my pareent’s house I didn't realize how expensive it was to be a grown up. 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
after a stagnant period of 18 days, mAlice's GFM received a donation:
(no "words of support" left by donor)

View attachment 1525639
Since GFM never displays withdrawals, is it possible she's just taking money and recycling it back for the optics? GFM clearly doesn't care if it's legitimate...and perhaps it's such a low earning GFM it's not worth a legal or public dispute..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.