Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #136 Do Not Mistake My Wineglass for Kindness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, mAlice goes to the brink, armed with an Associate, and expecting Ioan to pay as well She is really messed up. But glad she, at the least, realising the Custody Battle is upon her
In her tangled, sodden and evil mind, Ioan needs to pay for her, mAlice, the rest of his days. Ain't gonna happen.
If anything a one off payment then she is on her own.
Money means nothing to her. In her head, it's the bank of Ioan.
Hoping Anne does a thorough forensic accounting of mAlice's monies from Ioan and discoveries how much spent on her EBay fashions, her hobbies, her drinking, her pills and especially what she has invested into EBay tat.
mAlice needs to realise play time is over. Nothing will be the same. No blank checks for sure.

Reactions: 15
Alice is also yet to file a response to the custody filing which she is pretty much required to do unless they reach an agreement in mediation (I assume now that she has lawyers she will do it). She has still 6 weeks for this, if she demands still sole custody she will have to come up with some pretty hideous stuff in her filing to justify it in any way.

Maybe this new lawyer will be able to delay things...ask for a delay so she can get up to speed then once delayed Alice will sack her at the last moment and ask for another delay to appoint a new lawyer.
Then rinse and repeat....Until Ella is 14 and her wishes get taken into account regarding custody.
That was her original stated aim.
From 14 years old kids are allowed to express a preference, but the judge is not required to listen to it. And I doubt they will in an case with such obvious mental fuckery.

Either way given that a court date is set for october I reckon it will be very hard for Alice to delay this a whole year, but of course she can keep appeal it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well she's going to have to go through the motions and do some parenting courses and rehab - which means she will have to get up out of bed if she is to stand any chance of getting even joint custody.
Unless she is planning on overturning the DVRO....
Maybe she should have listened to everyone who told her to stop being a dick.
She's dug a massive hole for herself and it's going to take a lot of work to get out of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Full custody is her meal ticket and her ultimate revenge. She wants to live off Ioan forever.
Exactly, if Alice only gets 50% custody she gets less money and she’s not about to let that happen. She’s pulling out all the stops to try and get a reduction in her DVRO and going for full custody. She must think this woman is a miracle worker.

Alice is also yet to file a response to the custody filing which she is pretty much required to do unless they reach an agreement in mediation (I assume now that she has lawyers she will do it). She has still 6 weeks for this, if she demands still sole custody she will have to come up with some pretty hideous stuff in her filing to justify it in any way.

From 14 years old kids are allowed to express a preference, but the judge is not required to listen to it. And I doubt they will in an case with such obvious mental fuckery.

Either way given that a court date is set for october I reckon it will be very hard for Alice to delay this a whole year, but of course she can keep appeal it.
I’d be shocked if Ioan was able to hold on to the house for another year till the oldest is 14, he is probably in dire need of money to pay his attorneys. Alice may be living under a bridge by the time the child is 14, which would be entirely her own fault. Ioan is not some Hollywood A-lister with millions, he’s just a working actor trying to support his children and himself, and of course that heavy stone who is intent on dragging him down, Alice.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Alice’s children have exposed her “parenting” via the videos of her screaming at them to duck off, saying she never wants to see them again, demanding they pick a parent and go live with their dad or palming them off on to Gloria. If Anne and Ioan prove he has provided for the girls financially and evidence Alice’s lies surely she cannot have even 50/50 custody?

• Sick
I do feel really bad for the fact that Alice did that video - Collaborative divorce is scam 18 months ago. She would have been given a decent deal. They had what $400k saved up that is now gone to lawyers. A massive 18 month circle of abuse and grief later and we are landing back at mediation minus a tit load of money, gained a domestic violence restraining order, terrorised the children and lost almost all public support. You could not duck up a divorce more than Alice Evans has. Wtf has she gained for all this grief?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
@Hiraeth is the firm well known? I just can’t believe they are any good when their website is so riddled with mistakes, as someone said previously, it’s a red flag. A very large, very red red flag.
The firm is not at all well known. This is the first I've heard of them. And a website riddled with mistakes and typos is indeed a red flag, especially in the legal profession where details matter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
New thread: NOTE: I have asked mods to correct to show thread #137

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone looked into Alices lawyer?
Seems she was married to Anthony Lamolinara a film producer/director. They divorced 2007 went through the courts looks very messy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The firm is not at all well known. This is the first I've heard of them. And a website riddled with mistakes and typos is indeed a red flag, especially in the legal profession where details matter.
I find it beyond shocking. I have never seen any errors on a website for a law firm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys, I need to catch up... what's up with the lawyer talk did she actually get one? I suspect that she is getting worried about the custody mediation and negotiations coming up!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.