Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #136 Do Not Mistake My Wineglass for Kindness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MistyInParis for the thread title! 🙌

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the rules & the main players. Keep it on tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Link to the last thread:

===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Schedule of Upcoming Court Hearings & GoFundMe link are behind spoiler
Court docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <Ref: post #93, thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>
(19 January 2023) Cuntdown to Status and Trial Setting Conference <Ref: posts #717, #729, & #761, thread #125>:
Note: On 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect up to 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Note: 19 January 2023 is the conference date for the Status and Trial Setting (where the parties can either inform the judge that a agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders: can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:
Currently, we are anticipating the posts by @Hiraeth of relevant material of the PRO Court Hearing Transcript of 02 August 2022. <Ref: post #846, thread #130>
-- "It's not a public document. It's a transcript of what was said at the hearing. It's typed up by a court reporter who is paid to make the transcript. It's not on any public site or court website. Making copies publicly available is prohibited by law (see California Government Code Section 69954(d)) and it rips off the hard work of the court reporter who makes a living doing this. I will not be posting the transcript verbatim, sorry. I know it's frustrating but it's the law." <Ref: Hiraeth, post #580, thread #134>
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me reading a screenshot someone posts of another old instagram rant, and knowing how annoyed I’m gonna get but getting into it anyway like

E69B1961-F237-4A50-A14C-84CB6F17A724.gif

(quote from end of previous thread, so screenshots have gone and I can’t remember who posted it, but thanks/gaah curse you poster responsible 🙃😂😘 (EDIT: it was @AsYouLikeIt! 💜https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-is-looking-for-dinocock.32719/post-11356008)

(and also YESS TO THE RECEIPTS ALWAYS BEING AVAILABLE I love it)

So I'm bored with Alice's silence and have been looking through her old posts. This is from the custody filing -

This is what she posted on Insta around that time. She is saying Ioan was delaying seeing the girls, which is absolute bull! She was denying them seeing him. This post is still up on her Insta, btw. Liar liar, Alice.
I’ve missed a lot of her early meltdown insta posts, so this is the first time I’m seeing this! Where to even start… 🤯

1. The irony of her seemingly not having any capital letters around to use in the proper places, before a load of them suddenly SLAM into the sentence WITHOUT WARNING kaboom. WELL!

2. Is Bianca stunning, or is she a bogan ho? Will it help if you flip a coin Alice hun.

3. She wanted “a private life”, except that she’s been posting just about every aspect of her life publicly on instagram for the past 7 or so years. Selfies, kid photos, family photos, milestones, funny moments, throwbacks, mundane stuff that happened today, friends, parties, work, holidays… make it make sense.

4. She realised at t to at pint g… when she definitely wasn’t drunk you guys🧐

5. they’re clearly besotted with each other abs she needs to accept that! … or, have a massive bleeping 18 month-long public tantrum about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

6. “platlying” 🧐🧐🧐 help is this a real word, I genuinely don’t know anymore, what day is it WHO AM I

26A037CE-A056-49D5-9F9B-3ADAFE682005.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg, guys! I'm not on time with everything! There is a new thread lol
Wish to read every post from last one... Anyway, one more time I would ask very shy... someone maybe having recordings of IG singing at Carnegie Hall. I have only the sneak peaks :( @accidentally_in_the_mix is trying to help me (I am very grateful), but maybe someone else has it too :) thank you so much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it will never happen, but I'd love it if after they finally manage to turf Alice out of the house that Ioan and Bianca moved in. After a thorough deep clean and sterilisation, they set about refurbishing and modernising it. Bianca would document all the very tasteful interior updates on instagram, and we would see Bubba Bear splashing about in the sparkling clean pool with the two E's.

How amazing would that be? Doubt he can afford it though, and he probably never wants to set foot in the place again anyway!

Reactions: 14
I know it will never happen, but I'd love it if after they finally manage to turf Alice out of the house that Ioan and Bianca moved in. After a thorough deep clean and sterilisation, they set about refurbishing and modernising it. Bianca would document all the very tasteful interior updates on instagram, and we would see Bubba Bear splashing about in the sparkling clean pool with the two E's.

How amazing would that be? Doubt he can afford it though, and he probably never wants to set foot in the place again anyway!
wow - as if AE's abuse hasn't been enough.

amazing? absolutely not... sounds more like a bit sadistic to me.

ETA: I think your comments triggered me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

No, a clean break (no pun intended) would be best for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think there have been consequences for her breaches, that’s why she’s quiet. It will never last.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I somehow think I&B will continue to live low key and canny, no matter what happens. They aren't flashy or preposterous like mAlice trying to social climb and be "Hollywood".
mAlice's grasping, grafting and exhibitionist existence is not who he ever was really.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I somehow think I&B will continue to live low key and canny, no matter what happens. They aren't flashy or preposterous like mAlice trying to social climb and be "Hollywood".
mAlice's grasping, grafting and exhibitionist existence is not who he ever was really.
I think you are right. They are classy, not flashy. How nice for Ioan he can breathe out.

• Heart
A thing I wondered the other day - and this is not meant to be a compliment to Alice if the below applies - is how things may have changed compared to one year ago. The kids birthdays are approaching again, is she still drinking all day and ranting all day about Ioan to the extent that not doing this is the biggest wish her daughter has? We have no way of knowing any of this, but I wonder if the PRO has here a positive or negative effect

1.) Negative effect = Alice has no outlet for her anger and lets all out on the kids
2.) Positive effect = Because she is banned from badmouthing him and thus she is getting a bit off her SM addiction that no doubt partly pushed her into this behavior long before the divorce (see Hoarse Whisperer) she may be able to get her lifestyle A BIT under control.

Again, I have doubts, and I have doubts that if it is the case that it persists long term, but 2.) is what I hope.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

I doubt he wants to set foot in there again apart from to sell it. 🤣

Reactions: 18
I doubt he wants to set foot in there again apart from to sell it. 🤣
Whereas mAlice will take heavy machinery , hostage teams and swat squads to get her out of there. Even then she will have to have her fingers pried off the front gate, sedation and a hazmat cleaning team.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.