Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #136 Do Not Mistake My Wineglass for Kindness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids birthdays are approaching again, is she still drinking all day and ranting all day about Ioan to the extent that not doing this is the biggest wish her daughter has? We have no way of knowing any of this, but I wonder if the PRO has here a positive or negative effect
The PRO has been good for IG and BW in that 'their side' has been put forward and they are a hell of a lot more credible than AE is. However, it has not shut her up as intended so what next?

The big change since last year is BW was outed in October 2021. This seems to have caused even worse PA (because of how AE spun it) and IG has not seen the kids since (apart from the recent drive by with Elsie). So AE has had a whole year to pump poison about BW (and IG) into the heads of these kids. I fear that the eldest is beyond paternal control at this stage, eg, being reprimanded for stealing from her dad is 'abusive'. What mAlice may discover is the eldest might be beyond HER control soon too as teenage hormones kick in even more. AE will go nuts if her 'mini-me' defies her.

"Alice told Ella she did not want to see her for a few days, and yelled, "The babies can stand up for me or they can duck off!"

Whereas mAlice will take heavy machinery , hostage teams and swat squads to get her out of there. Even then she will have to have her fingers pried off the front gate, sedation and a hazmat cleaning team.
Don't forget the tranquilizer and dart gun for the sedation! I can see her now "not without my 1000 baby doll heads..."

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe she wasn't shopping for Rosé...she was house hunting.
She's going to need a bigger shopping cart though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see a blue ticker, Elle Darby who was “cancelled” in December of last year when historic racist and ableist tweets resurfaced has changed her Instagram handle to her married name and retained her blue tick. She’s an influencer with 654k influencers but I still believe the reason Alice won’t drop the gruff is because she chooses not to. Just like she still refers to Ioan as her husband

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I see a blue ticker, Elle Darby who was “cancelled” in December of last year when historic racist and ableist tweets resurfaced has changed her Instagram handle to her married name and retained her blue tick. She’s an influencer with 654k influencers but I still believe the reason Alice won’t drop the gruff is because she chooses not to. Just like she still refers to Ioan as her husband
Perhaps Ioan will change his name to disassociate himself.

Altogether now - Change your name Ioan! Change your name.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because “my husband” is a convenient way for her to assert ownership of him. Because after all this time, she still hasn’t found the emotional maturity to understand that people are not property. 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 35
The PRO has been good for IG and BW in that 'their side' has been put forward and they are a hell of a lot more credible than AE is. However, it has not shut her up as intended so what next?

The big change since last year is BW was outed in October 2021. This seems to have caused even worse PA (because of how AE spun it) and IG has not seen the kids since (apart from the recent drive by with Elsie). So AE has had a whole year to pump poison about BW (and IG) into the heads of these kids. I fear that the eldest is beyond paternal control at this stage, eg, being reprimanded for stealing from her dad is 'abusive'. What mAlice may discover is the eldest might be beyond HER control soon too as teenage hormones kick in even more. AE will go nuts if her 'mini-me' defies her.

"Alice told Ella she did not want to see her for a few days, and yelled, "The babies can stand up for me or they can duck off!"

Don't forget the tranquilizer and dart gun for the sedation! I can see her now "not without my 1000 baby doll heads..."
It is very sad but Ella is a clever girl, she already has Alice sussed according to that horrible transcript from Ella’s last birthday. I hope the teen hormones do kick in and she rebels against Alice’s control by seeing her dad and refusing to play along with her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe he could change it to Wallace.
Why should he change his name? Everyone knows by know what she is and will ignore her. I bet casting directors' offices have blocked her. And she is going to have to go to the unemplyment line where she will get no Hollywood treatment. Besides, it would be the smartest thing for her to do to go reinvent herself without his name and some peaceful, nothing jobs where she could have some dignity and earn her rent. Away from the Entertainment Industry and in a peaceful place.
She needs to brace for Ioan to give his name to Bianca. Cue fireworks!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Because “my husband” is a convenient way for her to assert ownership of him. Because after all this time, she still hasn’t found the emotional maturity to understand that people are not property. 🙃
Exactly this. My abusive biological mother still refers to my dad as her husband, and they’ve been divorced for over 20 years at this point. She does the same thing with my siblings as well (my eldest child, my daughter, my youngest son, etc.) because she cannot conceive of anyone as having an existence outside of their relation to her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why should he change his name? Everyone knows by know what she is and will ignore her. I bet casting directors' offices have blocked her. And she is going to have to go to the unemplyment line where she will get no Hollywood treatment. Besides, it would be the smartest thing for her to do to go reinvent herself without his name and some peaceful, nothing jobs where she could have some dignity and earn her rent. Away from the Entertainment Industry and in a peaceful place.
It was a joke. It’s a good memorable name despite Alice trying to mock it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she wants to reinvent herself because she sees nothing wrong with how she is. I'd also put money on those girls retaining their Father's surname when they are older. I foresee at least one of them wanting a career on the back of it. Evans is a pretty common name and not at all memorable.

Reactions: 13
I know it will never happen, but I'd love it if after they finally manage to turf Alice out of the house that Ioan and Bianca moved in. After a thorough deep clean and sterilisation, they set about refurbishing and modernising it. Bianca would document all the very tasteful interior updates on instagram, and we would see Bubba Bear splashing about in the sparkling clean pool with the two E's.

How amazing would that be? Doubt he can afford it though, and he probably never wants to set foot in the place again anyway!
That house could have amazing potential, sans it’s resident tenant-from-hell, Big Al. But there ain’t enough sage in this whole-wide-world to cleanse away the Alice.

We’ve had the worst rain in our regions this past week, and I’m currently dealing with a major slip on my land that has destabilized the whole hillside, and is a risk to my home as well as the neighbors below. Real life dramas that make me wonder if Alice has ever been really tested (up until Ioan leaving) before? Because you can’t afford to fall apart and drink yourself into oblivion when there’s a real risk to what’s important to you. You fight for it, you make plans, you protect. In any crisis. I don’t know what I’m trying to say really! Other than, that the stress of the past few days has put into perspective how truly pathetic, nasty and selfish Alice is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That house could have amazing potential, sans it’s resident tenant-from-hell, Big Al. But there ain’t enough sage in this whole-wide-world to cleanse away the Alice.

We’ve had the worst rain in our regions this past week, and I’m currently dealing with a major slip on my land that has destabilized the whole hillside, and is a risk to my home as well as the neighbors below. Real life dramas that make me wonder if Alice has ever been really tested (up until Ioan leaving) before? Because you can’t afford to fall apart and drink yourself into oblivion when there’s a real risk to what’s important to you. You fight for it, you make plans, you protect. In any crisis. I don’t know what I’m trying to say really! Other than, that the stress of the past few days has put into perspective how truly pathetic, nasty and selfish Alice is.
Alice has always had someone there to take over in a crisis so she can run around like a headless chicken or drink herself into a stupor. I genuinely don’t think she has ever handled a crisis, hence why this will have rocked her world so completely. I personally feel as though once you’ve handled a few of them, it gets easier to handle more because you have experience of managing your emotions, staying calm, seeking guidance and acting under pressure. I remember at university seeing a roommate fall to pieces (in her mid twenties) and needing an extension because her grandmother had broken her wrist. It was really fascinating to me that something so tiny had led to such a complete inability to cope, but to her it was the worst thing she’d ever been through so it made sense!

Smooth seas don’t make good sailors or something or other along those lines lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just got out of bed to make coffee and noticed my hubs’ new book sitting on the kitchen counter. I can’t escape 😂

image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The idea of not changing the name on IG is to stop people selling their blue tick to other people. She can easily drop the gruff without losing her blue tick. She won’t do that though. She always leeched on his fame, his fan club, his name, his success. What does she have of her own making?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The idea of not changing the name on IG is to stop people selling their blue tick to other people. She can easily drop the gruff without losing her blue tick. She won’t do that though. She always leeched on his fame, his fan club, his name, his success. What does she have of her own making?
Etsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.