Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #135 Bianca's birthdaying on a rock, Alice is looking for dinocock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Gill wishes she'd let him join that cult. At least he would have come to his senses eventually and leaving a cult would be a piece of piss in comparison....
He kind of did join another cult - The AE Appreciation Society. It must have been a tricky one for Gill. How do you tell your smitten son that his fiancee is bad news?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Correct me if I’m wrong, but those who spoke to Ioan did so long before Tattle existed. That’s very different than seeking him out, exchanging DMs, and then posting about it here. The instant I read that message I felt all sorts of alarms in my head go off. But I said nothing because this poster is super popular on here and I feared a pile on myself.
I feel it’s wrong to not hold all posters to the same standard. And posting here about exchanging messages with B was just flat out wrong whether it’s in the rules or not. It could lead to nothing but trouble. It feels cliquish. I doubt my post will be listened to because I am not calling everyone sweet flowery names and making posters my best friend. But that’s okay because I know I’m right.
I think no matter what, we all need to support, protect, encourage and affirm each other. I am nae sure what all happened and don't really care but not one Turd should feel uncomfortable. It's past time to keep picking at this especially if it's causing pain. mAlice is clapping her hands with glee at Turds being torn apart. Please check to make sure we are supporting, encouraging, protecting, and affirming each other. It's an extraordinary group we have. I have felt policed on here and it is a horrible feeling. There are NO sides to take in Turd World. Time to move forward. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Correct me if I’m wrong, but those who spoke to Ioan did so long before Tattle existed. That’s very different than seeking him out, exchanging DMs, and then posting about it here. The instant I read that message I felt all sorts of alarms in my head go off. But I said nothing because this poster is super popular on here and I feared a pile on myself.
I feel it’s wrong to not hold all posters to the same standard. And posting here about exchanging messages with B was just flat out wrong whether it’s in the rules or not. It could lead to nothing but trouble. It feels cliquish. I doubt my post will be listened to because I am not calling everyone sweet flowery names and making posters my best friend. But that’s okay because I know I’m right.
Can we drop this, please? I have plenty I could say in defense of having been badly misjudged & my intentions redesigned but it’s derailing the thread. It’s over with now and it wasn’t that deep. I’m having panic attacks over these mischaracterizations so haven’t said a word further. Please stop and let’s just begin a new thread so I can calm down.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with my “sweet, flowery” names. I try to talk kindly to people—here and in my life. I’m not endeavoring to be BFF’s with everyone, if that isn’t what they want with me. My compassion is my favorite thing about myself and I’m grateful I have it. Let me live?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So I'm bored with Alice's silence and have been looking through her old posts. This is from the custody filing -
Screenshot_20220822-200052.png

This is what she posted on Insta around that time. She is saying Ioan was delaying seeing the girls, which is absolute bull! She was denying them seeing him. This post is still up on her Insta, btw. Liar liar, Alice.
Screenshot_20220822-200115.png
Screenshot_20220822-200135.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can I just quickly suggest, that if people see a post they think is problematic for any reason, maybe report it and let the mods decide?

if a post and its implications are discussed a lot, it means there’s a much bigger footprint to tidy up, should it actually be an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Again not trying to tone police - Can I suggest that anyone who has even mentioned this topic delete their posts? Endless discussions just highlight it again and again - and that's the last thing we want to happen. This is a searchable forum and these things linger for all to see. I think we all know what we should and shouldn't post on here now.
Replying to a comment also makes it permanent, even if that comment is deleted (see jokernope for example)
Let's move back to Alice bashing. It's much more fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can we drop this, please? I have plenty I could say in defense of having been badly misjudged & my intentions redesigned but it’s derailing the thread. It’s over with now and it wasn’t that deep. I’m having panic attacks over these mischaracterizations so haven’t said a word further. Please stop and let’s just begin a new thread so I can calm down.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with my “sweet, flowery” names. I try to talk kindly to people—here and in my life. I’m not endeavoring to be BFF’s with everyone, if that isn’t what they want with me. My compassion is my favorite thing about myself and I’m grateful I have it. Let me live?
RTP hope your ok. Do something to take your mind off it and have a good day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I'm bored with Alice's silence and have been looking through her old posts. This is from the custody filing -
View attachment 1518683
This is what she posted on Insta around that time. She is saying Ioan was delaying seeing the girls, which is absolute bull! She was denying them seeing him. This post is still up on her Insta, btw. Liar liar, Alice.
View attachment 1518688View attachment 1518689
Obviously it’s Alice so it’s more lies, but she contradicts herself here by saying I & B were “flaunting” themselves on Alice’s street (which is huge but she owns the street, apparently along with France and every other place she has visited), but Alice was in Brentwood at the time. How can Ioan and Bianca “flaunt” their love to an empty house? Makes sense, 👍

Reactions: 12
Obviously it’s Alice so it’s more lies, but she contradicts herself here by saying I & B were “flaunting” themselves on Alice’s street (which is huge but she owns the street, apparently along with France and every other place she has visited), but Alice was in Brentwood at the time. How can Ioan and Bianca “flaunt” their love to an empty house? Makes sense, 👍
Alice saying she doesn't walk down Melrose because she would get papped there...PMSL
Love, nobody knows who you are. By the state of you in your pyjamas and horse blanket or they would assume you are another homeless person.
You call THEM

Alice saying she doesn't walk down Melrose because she would get papped there...PMSL
Love, nobody knows who you are. By the state of you in your pyjamas and horse blanket or they would assume you are another homeless person.
You call THEM
Incidentally I predict that it will come out in the court transcript that the first pap shot of IG and BW was arranged by Alice. Part of the harassment and then blaming them for arranging it. She knew where they lived and was stalking them for that shot. They looked far too uncomfortable for that to be arranged by them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1518683
View attachment 1518688View attachment 1518689
What a drunken rant Alice’s post is, I can’t even make proper sense of it. It jumps all over the place...I am happy for them, I am embarrassed for them; I have always wanted a private life, I will tell you all about my private life on Instagram and in interviews; I will not post anything about them (I & O), whilst posting and bitching about them which she continues to do.

Reactions: 22
What a drunken rant Alice’s post is, I can’t even make proper sense of it. It jumps all over the place...I am happy for them, I am embarrassed for them; I have always wanted a private life, I will tell you all about my private life on Instagram and in interviews; I will not post anything about them (I & O), whilst posting and bitching about them which she continues to do.
Proper bleep isn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps if mAlice ever submits to serious counseling, she can begin the process of picking out her anger at "Hollywood", and the passing of her "career", separately from what has/is happening with the divorce. She herself shot herself in the foot repeatedly with her behaviour around the very people who might have actually hired her. She has been unable to separate out her issues to deal with so it's all a hideous, jumbled mess. It will take years for her to deal with all the separate issues.
And, she will have to deal with her aging: she is no longer a "sexy", young thing. All of us women have to deal with it so she needs to get on board with actually taking care of herself. No one wants to see her on any screen no matter how many filters.
I've just turned 40 and I'm not going to lie I'm sexier than ever lol but then again I'm not bitter at the world or an old (not that 54 is necessarily old, my wee mum is only 58) drunken, pill popping lunatic like Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.