Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #131 A 3 year ban on Alice’s gob—but will she ever get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well, that would be an okay opinion to have. Though holding cheating without any evidence against you is cheap. Even more expecting a third party that is already very restrained to stop her life completely just to appease an abuser.

There are some factors you could hold against Ioan (though its a very difficult divorce against a monster), but he pales in comparison to Alice no matter how many things you assume about him

I guess it's also pretty hard to admit that you were wrong, so "both are tit" is easier to handle mentally for some.
Oh, I totally agree - even if they don’t think Ioan and/or Bianca are spotless, it’s ridiculous to even try to compare their conduct with Alice’s. As you say in the BIB, it’s easier for people to tell themselves that they only got SOME of it wrong than to admit they got it all totally wrong. (To be clear: I was speculating as to why they won’t apologise - I do not, however, share or empathise with their views!)

Reactions: 15
I'm sure it was you too, as I remember the whole discussion about it, and other members had found out (unless it was you too!) about the feedback etc, then a few days after she was busted, didn't she change her username? X
oh if we talk about her post-GFM purchases that was actually me (based on quick search at least) https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...buy-panda-express.31049/page-39#post-10395244

though people on twitter and @ButterTart figured out what the estimated worth of her purchases were

NEWS ALERT!!!
🚨📢⚠🚨📢⚠

The video she had talking about the court docs has been taken down!!!! I was reading the comments about 20 mins ago and just went back to check and boom! Vanished!!!
probably because of the negative comments

Reactions: 17
oh if we talk about her post-GFM purchases that was actually me (based on quick search at least) https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...buy-panda-express.31049/page-39#post-10395244

though people on twitter and @ButterTart figured out what the estimated worth of her purchases were

Yep, or because she has finally been served? Would be great if the DVRO has a retrospective/retroactive clause in it covering SM, doubtful, but I live in hope! God, I nearly slipped into work mode then with my lingo 😅

@welp, sorry! that's my shite short term memory re the Ebay saga!

Reactions: 9
I appreciate so many of the news rags publishing stories about the PRO. But there are an awful lot of Gruffudd "claims" and to "protect his girlfriend" going on in these articles.

Still seeing a lot of "claiming" and not enough "proven enough for a judge to issue an unusual three year PRO in lieu of a one year PRO."

And yes, I realize this is journalism speak but again - imagine if it was Alice getting a PRO against him.
I appreciate so many of the news rags publishing stories about the PRO. But there are an awful lot of Gruffudd "claims" and to "protect his girlfriend" going on in these articles.

Still seeing a lot of "claiming" and not enough "proven enough for a judge to issue an unusual three year PRO in lieu of a one year PRO."

And yes, I realize this is journalism speak but again - imagine if it was Alice getting a PRO against him.
And yes, I realize this is journalism speak but again - imagine if it was Alice getting a PRO against him
This. He would be hung drawn and quartered.
I’m a woman and I am appalled that there are people still supporting her. Christ it is soo bloody depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep, or because she has finally been served? Would be great if the DVRO has a retrospective/retroactive clause in it covering SM, doubtful, but I live in hope! God, I nearly slipped into work mode then with my lingo 😅
if it was because she was served she would have deleted the message too. It's 100 % because people were goading her in the comments pretty hard.

@welp, sorry! that's my shite short term memory re the Ebay saga!

lol dw, I didnt remember either, not like it matters anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She just can't get a good look together.
She'll wear a nice dress with ugly pointed shoes or earrings like these with a formal gown. View attachment 1472692
True dat. She just has no style or eye for a well put together look.

NEWS ALERT!!!
🚨📢⚠🚨📢⚠

The video she had talking about the court docs has been taken down!!!! I was reading the comments about 20 mins ago and just went back to check and boom! Vanished!!!
And the text messages she posted. Glad to see them gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
True dat. She just has no style or eye for a well put together look.

And the text messages she posted. Glad to see them gone.
Money cannot buy class, she never takes the less is more approach. She doesn't do understated
This being said, I'm sure I've worn some corkers in the 90s, but I am pretty certain I've never pulled a look together that is almost vulgar at times! I'm not body shaming, I'm dress sense shaming. Thing is if Ioan or anyone else had said even in a nice way, that doesn't look nice/right, she would have probably bit their heads off and added something else to the ensemble, to prove her point 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
also the DM article about custody.

Guess she was served
Good! She must be ranting and raving around the house, about the injustice...blah, blah, blah!
I really hope that the kids are with Gloria, they've seen enough of her hissed fits, abuse, tantrums......I could go on but ill be here to Halloween if I do!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It looks like Alice just got served. Her two DVRO breaking Instagram posts were just removed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The post with Ella’s text message is gone too.

but heaps of other messages have negative comments, I wonder if she will have to delete them as well?

Reactions: 26
I sincerely hope the kids are doing ok now she's been served. She won't be accepting the situation she's gotten herself into with grace and humility.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Had a great day offline goijbg to the safari park with my wee boy and my sister for some tattle free time to recharge and it was lovely. I am glad to be back though amongst all my fellow turds. I came to tattle after the loss of my baby boy at 24wks due to fatal heart and brain anomalies. I joined in February and I have been awed by the community spirit from strangers that have become online friends who I check up on via posts to see how they are.
Alice would of been better embracing social media to be kind and not go down the road she did. Social media consumed her and it became her all and now look at her she's got a 3yr pro and nobody

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Good morning all,
found this in my emails
View attachment 1473196
and when I looked, I found this:

View attachment 1473185

Does anyone know what's going on?

And what has Alice been up to overnight? Off to read now.
Oh jeez 😳
God knows what she has been up too in the last 48 hours or so.

I wonder if that's from actual account or faked one? Either way that very disturbing that they have got your email address, even if they are anti mAlice 😔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.