Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #129 Want some cheese with that $160 whine, Malice?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that the Daily Mail article pitched by Alice spoke of Ioan wanting a 1 year DVRO Alice has played herself hard here
Talking of the DM let’s hope it includes her leaks to MSM not just SM. 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gee I guess Big Al was all wrong about her 1st amendment rights afterall!! 🤐

Thanks so much lovely @Mad Betty and friend for the updates.

What a great day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I would love to know if this includes by proxy. My Little Ptony might suddenly become more active. Guess once the details come out we will know more. He might become more active now.
He’s a mess and I mean a mess. Unless she logs in herself he doesn’t know what’s going on around him and it ain’t because of dialysis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If Ioan is awarded costs he can deduct that from the 30% Alice gets from the sale of the house

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She had been contacting his employers and this is why it was included in the DVRO. He said so in court and I gather had proof. Good God, she has stalked the poor man and tried to ruin him professionally. My heart breaks for him. I had no idea it had gotten that bad. That's so evil!

And now the Sheriffs will be able to take action on any future SM abuse. I'm told the DVRO has powerful teeth.

Today is a good day. Lady justice came prepared for the assignment. 🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 154
Three years! Wow. The judge was not bleeping about.
Any bets on how long before she breaches it? 24 hours? Less?
I wonder if she’ll bother to attend the mediation meeting. I suspect not.
In terms of this divorce, I know it doesn’t need saying, but she’s really shot herself in the foot. She’s made everything 100% worse for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What would ruining him professionally do? She would get less money. She’s fucked now as she’s going to get much less now. Such an idiot. Such a silly thing to have been doing all along. She truly has shot herself in the foot.

I don’t feel for her but I really hope he uses this time to reflect and get help, but I fear she will go beserk.

Reactions: 40
She had been contacting his employers and this is why it was included in the DVRO. He said so in court. Good God, she has stalked the poor man and tried to ruin him professionally. My heart breaks for him. I had no idea it had gotten that bad. That's so evil!

And now the Sheriffs will be able to take action on any future SM abuse. I'm told the DVRO has powerful teeth.

Thank you so much for this @Mad Betty I hope you aren't feeling too poorly.

Poor Ioan, what he's had to go through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She had been contacting his employers and this is why it was included in the DVRO. He said so in court. Good God, she has stalked the poor man and tried to ruin him professionally. My heart breaks for him. I had no idea it had gotten that bad. That's so evil!

Omg it’s worse than we thought! The woman is unhinged!! Those poor children. She cares for absolutely nothing apart from revenge! What a bitter cow 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
not a big fan of the amount of people rushing to her SM to poke the bear tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I didn't even know you could buy friends at Trader Joe's. It's very nice of them to have a "Buy one box of Rose, get a drinking pal free!" deal.
I mean her friend doesn't look like a friend of Alice's judging by the other known friends of Alice. This one looks like she should be the baby sitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.