Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #129 Want some cheese with that $160 whine, Malice?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well turds. What. A. Day. What a day. I hope she starts to play the game for the divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ioan had been granted a 3 year Permanent Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DVRO) against Alice. It includes Social Media. ✊🏼
What a time to be alive! Would be fascinated to hear the finer details (though I guess we may not find out). But I hope it includes the attacks using proxies

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Three years is a long bleeping time. Usually only given in the worst of the worse abuse cases.

Though I never thought it would only be a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ioan had been granted a 3 year Permanent Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DVRO). It includes Social Media. ✊🏼
FABULOUS NEWS!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Next role for Alice…
‘Orange is the new black-scarf’
And I’m here for it. ❤
We’ll all sleep better tonight. Thanks again @Mad Betty you absolute ⭐ 💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't comment on here very often
I'm usually far too far behind. Thank you to @Mad Betty and friend for the updates and bleeping WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I would hope that the mad Texan scar face has brought her parachute & is shimmying to be with The Abuser to comfort her sorry feet in her hour of need. With her backpack full of melted ice cream, sweaty junk food & warm flannels to apply to The Abusers greasy forehead 🤢 😂😂😂
My imagination is running riot now. Thank you @tilly27 you sure have a way with words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ioan had been granted a 3 year Permanent Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DVRO) against Alice. It includes Social Media. ✊🏼
Oh my lord there is a God after all ..Go Yo 💚
Happy birthday Alice enjoy reflecting and move on with dignity good luck 🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Given that the Daily Mail article pitched by Alice spoke of Ioan wanting a 1 year DVRO Alice has played herself hard here

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope he heals. I hope she leaves them the duck alone. Now try bleeping around and find out what prison feels like. Justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wasn't a custody hearing. Just for the restraining order. This does not bode well for her retaining custody, Ioan having to pay her support or having to pay off her legal fees.
I really fear for the children. I'm delighted for I&B but wish the custody hearing could be moved up. The kid's live will be made hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I would love to know if this includes by proxy. My Little Ptony might suddenly become more active. Guess once the details come out we will know more. He might become more active now.

Reactions: 29
Does this mean her brothers twitter too? Fantastic news :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.