Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Ioan had been granted a 3 year Permanent Domestic Violence Restraining Order (DVRO) against Alice. It includes Social Media. ✊🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 206

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My friend just shared some news. 🔥

The judge just said that the TRO has been broken and there is clear evidence to show that the DVRO is needed. SM will be included I believe. They are working out the logistics.

This is a good day. ✊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 187

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She had been contacting his employers and this is why it was included in the DVRO. He said so in court and I gather had proof. Good God, she has stalked the poor man and tried to ruin him professionally. My heart breaks for him. I had no idea it had gotten that bad. That's so evil!

And now the Sheriffs will be able to take action on any future SM abuse. I'm told the DVRO has powerful teeth.

Today is a good day. Lady justice came prepared for the assignment. 🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 154

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just received a follow up message from my friend. I feel this is important to share.

The judge made a statement when he ruled. He said that his ruling was evidence based only and any statements from the Petitioner, or hearsay statements, that did NOT include evidence were disregarded. This is paraphrased, but only slightly. My friend said the judge was emphatic. Evidently there was a lot of evidence submitted that was irrefutable and damning. So this was a strictly evidence based ruling. ✔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 129

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Sounds like the judge has gone to review things to insure SM is included properly. My friend is impressed with this male judge. He is being very thorough and mindful. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice has had every chance in the world to submit evidence and "speak her truth" in court and she chose to say a giant "Fuck You" to the judge, all of the lawyers that have worked hard on this including Leon, and every victim of domestic abuse who has never been shown the respect that they deserve. She is mocking not only Ioan (and Bianca to a lessor degree), but the entire legal system set up to protect the abused from their abusers.

She doesn't deserve any more chances. One can only hope when this is solidified she will accept what she has done and stop what she has been doing. Because it has to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay, everyone, I've emailed the court reporter to get a transcript of the hearing. Just to temper expectations, sometimes these take a while to prepare, but hopefully I'll have a copy soon.

On another note, I had to add Gruffudd into my email's spell check dictionary when I sent the email and it made me smile. GRUFFUDD!!!! 🙌🙌🙌❤❤❤😉😁😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

priusrat

trialprep.png

On my way to the courthouse !!!!!!!!!! sorry we're late had to make a quick TJs stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Incredibly annoyed that I couldn't be there today (wtf, clients and partner meeting), so I'm hanging in there with bated breath like all of you. I'll be refreshing the court site like a madwoman today and will post any court orders that are filed as soon as I see them!

(wish I had snacks aaaargh)

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Here is a link to the court's minute order (a short summary of the hearing), which was just posted to the court's website.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

AllDogsGoToHeaven

Apologies if already posted, just checked out the comments on her IG, the latest ones (a few minutes ago) are in the screenshot:

Screenshot_20220802-221151_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

M33L4

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say I’m an Ioan fan girl by any means. I saw him in Titanic and I couldn’t personally watch Liar although I did buy the Reunion book. However, I just want to say Ioan if you do ever happen upon here (sorry for all the cunting!) we knew, we supported you and we will hold her accountable.
The strength you had to leave with nothing on your back and live in a more modest place that she ridiculed(!) and keep going after all this time is incredible. I am proud of you for standing up for yourself, your daughters, your family and Bianca. You’re some man and a survivor.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

EvilDill

Actual footage of Ioan leaving the court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Also - as I was never really an Ioan fan can I just say he is not all that.... he's good looking sure, but a bit average in my humble opinion and not really a good actor. Alice, get sober, get yourself a hot ass personal trainer and try the human being diet by petronella. The best is yet to come!
Yes, totally good to slate the abused party, support the abuser who just had an actual judge weigh through a fucking mound of evidence, deem her a threat, and tell her hey girl, the best is yet to come!

💀💀💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Alice. Let this coming year be one of growth, wellness, peaceful co-parenting, and starting over with grace and humility. We all get to choose how we place yourselves in this world. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 76