Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #129 Want some cheese with that $160 whine, Malice?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday Alice. Let this coming year be one of growth, wellness, peaceful co-parenting, and starting over with grace and humility. We all get to choose how we place yourselves in this world. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Am I the only Londoner on here?
I love Colin the caterpillar! When Aldi or Liddle as tone would say, brought out there version M&S took them to court and in their Xmas add this year Aldi or Liddle (can't remember which one) had their caterpillar being dragged off to jail 🤣🤣 (so be careful mAlice)

To keep it on topic mAlice now has a criminal record 👊
I was born in London to Welsh parents and lived there in my twenties. Back in wales now. Used to buy a Colin every birthday too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How are you feeling, UYN?
Much much better thank god!!!
Second round of chemo tommorow - but I’m better prepared this time. Thank you so much @Autisteuse for always thinking of others - you are such a lovely soul ♥

Thank you to @Mad Betty - Great work 🌟

All you lovely 💩 have got me through these last few weeks with your kindness and bloody hysterical sense of humour.

So pleased finally that justice is being served- absolutely mesmerised to see how this is going to play out regarding custody and where Alice will live. The absolute front of the woman.
Alice is without a doubt a super thunde

Second round of chemo tommorow - but I’m better prepared this time. Thank you so much @Autisteuse for always thinking of others - you are such a lovely soul ♥

All you lovely 💩 have got me through these last few weeks with your kindness and bloody hysterical sense of humour.

So pleased finally that justice is being served- absolutely mesmerised to see how this is going to play out regarding custody and where Alice will live. The absolute front of the woman.
Alice is without a doubt a super thundercunt

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It was Aldi, whoever runs the Aldi social media pages is a genius. So funny.
They nearly had me crying with laughter at their posts on the festive bottle of gin they got sued for by M&S last Christmas. They doctored one of the warnings you used to get about dvds...
Aldi.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Alice is without a doubt a super thunde
Oh, I’m so glad that you’re feeling better! And you’ve got tomorrow - you’re a strong, indomitable woman. The polar opposite of our Malice.
Let us know how you get on, if you can? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You never know, Alice might just feel relief at this point. Sometimes when you are in something big, when you are forced out of it, even if it is not the outcome you wanted, it forces you out of stagnancy and forces you to move on.
Yeah, you're righ- -- nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Congrats to @Autisteuse for the thread title! Loving it!!!

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Link to the last thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-128-from-the-cover-of-hello-to-a-pro.32183/
@Junebug you are a true hero, thank you for the new thread, and for holding your nerve. Great new title @Autisteuse 👏and thank you to @StoneMountain for the most important info, and @ReturningthePearls for those words.
I have had a busy day so have been catching up on the last thread after it had been closed. So I just want to say to those beautiful 💩 who are struggling with their own health and addiction issues, I salute your courage and fortitude. By discussing these you are helping and encouraging others. You are frankly an amazing bunch of humans. @Mad Betty i hope you feel better soon, you are a legend. Right let’s hope I can catch you all up 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love Colin the caterpillar! When Aldi or Liddle as tone would say, brought out there version M&S took them to court and in their Xmas add this year Aldi or Liddle (can't remember which one) had their caterpillar being dragged off to jail 🤣🤣 (so be careful mAlice)

I grew up in London but do not remember this caterpillar. We were never M&S shoppers … mum home made all our birthday cakes and our treat cakes were cream horns or London Cheesecakes … remember them? 😋

84EFA272-D068-4EA3-9A81-851B7436A538.jpeg

To keep on topic, I wonder what cake Big Al has prepared today?

51C3F03A-791C-4DA2-A62D-B9C87F4AF689.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I woke up at 5am to check in and organised to work from home today. Been catching up on the box of wine pics.
I went to sleep at 1am & woke at 6am - I’m still racing to catch up! I’m resisting the urge to jump to the last page… it’s a bit like ruining a good book because the suspense is killing you!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 … Right, speed reading 🤓🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
lol, the date of this RO hearing was only now added to the docket lol
View attachment 1466845
It's on a different department than the last times (and in fact the next hearings), different judge then?
Wooo Alice, 2 months to find a lawyer, put down the bottle and shed that weight. She will have to pitch up for the custody hearing. If she rocks up to court looking like she is now, I can just imagine the pity/disgust/horror in Ioan's eyes.

Reactions: 18

Nope you’re not the only one! And I had a Colin the corgi from Aldi not long ago 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.