Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #128 From the cover of Hello to a PRO!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that 's where she picked up her glue gun bejazzled addiction?
How do you invite people and not keep an eye on your budget. Wouldn't you look at the cost first, calculate how many people that would cover and then start making a list, wittle it down, wittle it down some more and only then send out invites?

Also that wedding was not in Wales because she didn't want him on his home turf. Now she sees what happens when you alienate the family. They don't give a rat's ass about you when things break down. They are glad to see the back of you and your disrepectful behavior.

Reactions: 23
I just remembered that Alice said once (think it was during lockdown) that Ioan makes everything homemade from scratch too oops

Reactions: 32
Can you imagine what those baby head bedazzled invites looked like if Alice did them herself.

Reactions: 21
If I remember correctly, this was also an underage boy. In my books that’s rape and I don’t care if he consented or not. And it happened when she was 37 not 19.
Yes and she directed him in a movie where she played his mom. It was like a grooming situation. Loopy and Alice argued that it was consensual even though he was underage.

Reactions: 22
I just remembered that Alice said once (think it was during lockdown) that Ioan makes everything homemade from scratch too oops
Yes I remember that. I was so jealous because if we waited on my SO to get dinner or any meal together we would be skeletons by the time it reached the table and to add insult to injury, whatever he prepared would be barely edible.

Thanks @StoneMountain for pointing that out. It was numpty me, sorry my bad. I’ve never been any good with figures and maths was my worst subject. Hangs head in shame, gets coat and slinks out 🫢
I didn't mean it bad asking StoneMountain. I was just confused. I'm horrible at math. I have Asperger's and say things the wrong way sometime don't mean anything bad by it.

Thank you for this … it gets really tiresome hearing people yell about First Amendment rights and getting the definition completely wrong. Just like Alice whines about how she is being “gagged.” Nope. She can talk about anything at all other than making disparaging and libelous comments about Ioan and Bianca.

Rat in the Prius will become Rat in the Mini any day now
I’m thinking rat in a shopping cart…

Reactions: 25
Nesibindi, I'm sorry. I think what I said came out wrong. I'm bad at math. I have Asperger's and sometimes what I say just comes out weird I don't mean it that way. Nothing wrong with you at all. Please forgive.

Reactions: 18
I think the old witch is plotting and scheming,
I don’t think she’ll show up in court and I think she WANTS to go to jail,, her narc ego will be thinking of the publicity, the attention and how she’ll get her “truth” out in interviews. She won’t give a rats ass about the girls , Gloria can have them. Her deluded mind will only think about the attention to her cause she’ll receive, tv and press, the sympathy, the injustice, the book deal, all of the attention she desperately craves
.Be interesting who bails her out , can’t see it being Lady Vag

Reactions: 20
Nesibindi, I'm sorry. I think what I said came out wrong. I'm bad at math. I have Asperger's and sometimes what I say just comes out weird I don't mean it that way. Nothing wrong with you at all. Please forgive.
Well, count me in to the wrong counting! Math was never my strong suit (and yeah, that has numbers in it so it counts as math!!!)

Reactions: 15
Hope you’re feeling better now @Just William. Chores can wait, rest is more important, and so is being here with us. Those wedding photos were awful, even if The Abuser and Ioan were deeply in love at that stage of their relationship it certainly didn’t look like it. The guests looked so miserable and cross, especially Ioan’s parents, and that dragging him down the aisle was just silly. If that had been done at my wedding I wouldn’t have gone through with it. thinking about it now, perhaps that is what he hoped would happen. Anyway, take great care of yourself my dear, you are needed here, especially if the hits the fan

Reactions: 20
Ioan: “Hey you know what would be an idea? If y’all had to drag me down the aisle kicking and crying.”

Groomsmen: “LOL yeah that’s a great joke, Ioan!”

Ioan: “Ha…ha…yeah…joke…”
I was showing hubby the photo earlier, and he looked at it and made the observation that it could be said that the groomsmen were trying to drag him back and prevent him from going down the aisle and the daft bugger insisted on going ahead with it.
Who were the two guys holding onto him? Was it his dad and best man?

Reactions: 27
The shoes do ruin it, she would have been better, and more in keeping with the location if she’d gone barefoot. Everybody’s outfits just look so wrong and out of place for that location. Did they intend to hold it somewhere else originally I wonder?

Reactions: 13
Hangs head in utter shame, it was me, I made the mistake, sorry I never could count properly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.