Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we having to eat on Tuesday? Shall we all order a takeaway? 😋🤭
Im sorry, I’m just getting carried away, I’m excited to see her get her comeuppance
Don’t apologize! I’m getting SweeTarts chewy fusions and Doritos Roulettes. Some chips are hot and some aren’t. These are just my snack foods. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear Pissflaps Alice Fizzbop,

I too am feeling very left out. I may not be the funniest or the nicest member of this little community but godammit I’ve invested hour upon hour in these threads and keeping up with your Alice’s shenanigans! I shudder to think what I could have earned at $900 an hour, or even a mere $850 like Anne.

do you think there’s any way you could give me a mention?

Yours sincerely,

Winter

PS Alice, you’re a bleep.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The hours I have spent grinding my teeth down to stumps over your her sheer cuntery stupidity...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Pissflaps Alice Fizzbop,

I too am feeling very left out. I may not be the funniest or the nicest member of this little community but godammit I’ve invested hour upon hour in these threads and keeping up with your Alice’s shenanigans! I shudder to think what I could have earned at $900 an hour, or even a mere $850 like Anne.

do you think there’s any way you could give me a mention?

Yours sincerely,

Winter

PS Alice, you’re a bleep.
Is Fizzbop not that Texan idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What are we having to eat on Tuesday? Shall we all order a takeaway? 😋🤭
Im sorry, I’m just getting carried away, I’m excited to see her get her comeuppance
Comeuppance sounds like an olde English dish like a sack posset or lard buntings (made that up). The CA version takes a potato, stuffs it with 4 kinds of cheese, fries it, batters it, fries it a second time, and serves it with sour cream, bacon and salsa. You need 5 potatoes per serving.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Malice’s page is so boring she and her fanatics have to hang out on Tattlelife, occasionally dipping a toe into our pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Google Drive Hornblower Audiobook Link

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Playlist Update! Apologies if I have missed any contributions but the thread got a little wild with recent filings 😭

We have 2 now. I've added a few into Yo's playlist to kick things off for him :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe it’s a real thing a woman in her 50s made. Oh my god. I’d love to hear a psychologist’s opinion of the number of times Alice’s own gurning face appears, including smack dab in the middle and twice the size of anyone else’s. and the spray painted babies at the top!! bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢
It’s so bad it’s almost good … it’s so visually awful you almost can’t look away, a true disasterpiece.
The fact she has it up as a grid post, and is proud of this tacky, crappy creation, says everything there is to say about the person and the artistic talent of Alice Evans.
It’s the kind of tat that only a hoarder would keep. Put it on par with the pile of faeces in the corner, the discarded doll limbs, the desiccated remains of numerous rats and cats, and the 2000 copies of The Christmas Card on VHS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

I have tried to be a good employee (only recording (you can only do it real-time) during breaks today) and be a good wife (spending quality time with hubby this evening), but I have been working on the audio cassettes of IG and can I just say that the software that is supplied with some of the gadgets to covert cassettes to MP3s is really not up to date, and you have to download extra programmes etc, ànd it is very frustrating! I have literally spent hours converting 2 books only to successfully transfer one book onto Google drive so far!

Sorry, I am not bitching at you fellow Tattlers but at the sheer audacity of the false promotion of "simple" conversion" gadgets like these. Wait until I write my review 😈

But, they did not call me "that bloody woman" for no reason (many years ago, mind you, but this testosterone menopause treatment is starting to have some noticeable effects 😁 ), and I am persistent.
I will continue tomorrow - when I am not working and can cheerfully devote more attention to the task - to get the other books I have obtained into the drive.

So at least another 3 books should be uploaded in the next few days. Apologies in advance for any problems with the links - I am not completely IT literate.
I am so indebted to you for doing this! I have been looking for those audiobooks forever. You are a fantastic Sisturd. I really appreciate all the time and trouble you took to do this. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Many many thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok but for real….who is that dude in the top right corner of that monstrosity? And whether it’s 11 or 12 Alice heads, the number seems low when you look at that collage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice’s montage reminds me of our wedding album my mil made for me - she featured as many times as Alice and I featured as many times as Yo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have just seen the latest news about Prince 'Pegging' William. AE thinks her "high class hooker" and "24 grams" stories are out there but she is going to have to do better than that I'm afraid.
I wasn’t sure what ‘pegging’ meant so I went and looked this up… so funny! Poor Wills. The prince of pegging is trending. 🤣

I bet Alice is RAGING she didn’t think of something as outrageous as that to tarnish Ioan wish. Maybe that’s what she meant by nearly needing an ambulance for doggy style

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone has a tab open on Tattle as well as the DM.

Fizzplop: This lot are like teenage girls, fantasising about the God that is Ioan and fawning over QueenB. The thing Ioan said about thinking Alice was dissing him via traditional media - they even got that wrong, he's not referring to DM comments f f s, bet he's talking about TV interviews.

Well, excuse me. I think AE posting on the DM comments is more relevant somehow as there is no way in hell AE is getting another booking with traditional media. That's the price you pay when you have a TRO/PRO. 💋

"fantasising about the God that is Ioan and fawning over QueenB" it's like the old IMDB board days again but no-one was fawning over AE back then! 💋

PS Did Piers ever return your calls?
Are we supposed to be fantasizing about Ioan? I admit I am rooting for him 100%, but fantasizing about him, uuhhh, that would be a big NO. I don’t fawn over Bianca, I see no fawning over her here, respect for her, Yes, respect is something Alice has never had nor will ever have.

Wasn’t ever going to be my dress anyway. I honestly don’t care what Fizzyplop or the troglodytes think but thank you xx
I posted that pic in February or March and they still go on about it, they’re obsessed. I think it’s because Marcia has never tried a wedding dress on. My little Ptony has though, at Alice’s wedding. 😜
It’s a year today till our wedding, he loved me at 18 and he still loves me now. It’s the best feeling ever. I adore him too.
To be the first and last love for each other is special 🥰
RL has kept me busy today, what dress?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.