Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support

DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:
===============================
Courts docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)

(02 August 2022) Cuntdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing:
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta:
... 1) date for PRO / Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (08:30am, LA time),
... 2) Alice's birth date, and
... 3) the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE.
........(Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <thread #125>
Note: on 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I keep imagining how bloody confused other commenters must be :D

PS M33LL4 I know you don't give a Prius rat's ass about her spiteful words but I just wanted to say you rock and she belongs under one!
Thank you. I’m going to ignore her now, it annoys her more. 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Alice has a family meeting where she gives the kids hard hats and says "Children, the time has come for you to mine me some cryptocurrency or we never eat Panda Express again!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I am so excited! This is my first thread title EVER!

I would like to thank The Academy, Alice Evans (the only thing she ever gets thanked for at this point), Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, Tattle (for allowing all the swear words) but mostly @M33L4.

For teaching me the joy of freely using the word bleep (though I'm not sure my family would thank her) at any and all times now in my life. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Get a bleeping job Alice you bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I had my first job at 13. If Alice wouldnt be too scared to lose her pawn the thread title could be already a lost cause

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't see Ella getting a Saturday job any time soon. She's still a BABY!!
Maybe the next thread should be called Alice Evans - Arrested Development. (Especially if she is arrested for breaking the PRO as soon as it's issued ...) So I call dibs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@claudiarocks i mean you can sort of see where her anger towards you comes from: clipped bingo wings? My little pTony? 😂😂 💀 your pfp 😂😂
Annnnnnd she’s taken notes on your ass hahahahahahaha
I’d say not long before she hits the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.