Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@M33L4 obviously big Al can take a long walk off a short pier. You looked gorgeous in that dress. She’s so weak. You would think she’d realize she’s a laughingstock and has lost everything but no. She needs to go into the dm comments, under an alt to have a go at you while everything around her burns. I’d hate to be in her head. It’s all half-speed circus music and hamster wheels in there
Wasn’t ever going to be my dress anyway. I honestly don’t care what Fizzyplop or the troglodytes think but thank you xx
I posted that pic in February or March and they still go on about it, they’re obsessed. I think it’s because Marcia has never tried a wedding dress on. My little Ptony has though, at Alice’s wedding. 😜
It’s a year today till our wedding, he loved me at 18 and he still loves me now. It’s the best feeling ever. I adore him too.
To be the first and last love for each other is special 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I don’t get why they are obsessed with Panda Express… it’s just not good.
I know, right? West Hollywood has to have some great food somewhere that is also cheaper. Especially Chinese food (or Korean or Thai or Filipino) Food trucks? Taco joints? Burger palaces?

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t ever going to be my dress anyway. I honestly don’t care what Fizzyplop or the troglodytes think but thank you xx
I posted that pic in February or March and they still go on about it, they’re obsessed. I think it’s because Marcia has never tried a wedding dress on. My little Ptony has though, at Alice’s wedding. 😜
It’s a year today till our wedding, he loved me at 18 and he still loves me now. It’s the best feeling ever. I adore him too.
She knows that when you go to sleep at night, you are satisfied with your life and her life needs a lot of intervention and very few people give a tit about her now.
In other news, congrats on the 1 year countdown…..this time next year ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
❤❤😂🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 20
POV: The poor sod who was desperate enough to let Alice go on top while she tells "Her truth"...

Screenshot 2022-07-28 155421.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"fantasising about the God that is Ioan and fawning over QueenB" it's like the old IMDB board days again but no-one was fawning over AE back then! 💋

PS Did Piers ever return your calls?
I mean, I'd have a fling with Bianca. I can see why IG is into her--physically at least. I know nothing of their higher, spiritual connection.

Reactions: 17
Fizzplop: This lot are like teenage girls, fantasising about the God that is Ioan and fawning over QueenB. The thing Ioan said about thinking Alice was dissing him via traditional media - they even got that wrong, he's not referring to DM comments f f s, bet he's talking about TV interviews.
mAlice posting DM comments thinking that if she says Ioan wasn't referring to her posting DM comments we'll all be thrown off the scent about the fact that she's blatantly posting DM comments. Genius. Smartest person in the room you know.

And again about us all supposedly fawning over him. If I passed him in the street I wouldn't stop him to say hello. I probably wouldn't even notice him. But once more for those at the back - supporting someone who's escaped an abusive marriage isn't fawning over them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know, right? West Hollywood has to have some great food somewhere that is also cheaper. Especially Chinese food (or Korean or Thai or Filipino) Food trucks? Taco joints? Burger palaces?
Crazy witch is all about the name brand even if the food tastes like goblin piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All this talk about $ and B has reposted someone’s reel about reducing your “wants” makes you rich rich now….🎯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But if it's "a source said" AE can claim it's nothing to do with her even if it obviously is.
The DM article specifically states friends, and it states things that can only been sourced by Alice (like that she only spoke negatively of him after he broke up, that they "agreed" on sole custody for her, etc.). It also uses the phrasings of Alice 1:1, if a third party would just innocently recollect what they know (and 80 % of this was stuff she already said on her SM) they would rephrase. Also the article puts huge focus on the lawyer being Brad Pitt's lawyer, like Alice who is obsessed about this.

Of course you can never "prove" this, but that's not the standard of the RO. Given that Alice used the press massively before the TRO and has tons of friends in that business, regulary hangs out with tabloid reporters, and the above, and her general track record of trying to shame him it's fairly easy to see what happens here.

Reactions: 20
I love that Bianca practices gratitude and well-being. It will be so important to Ioan to have that emphasis on self care in his life, she’s his rock right now. Funny how Alice keeps showing him how much he needs that kind of support in a partner. Her story today is about happiness. ❤❤ ❤

714E1323-B861-4C40-93D0-0E50130D5195.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Same. One of my dear daughters began serious babysitting at 13, and by that I mean caring for a baby. She went through courses, took CPR classes, and handled children better than some parents. Malice’s girls aren’t babies. Big E is nearly 13 and obviously intelligent.
My niece got her Red Cross certification for babysitting at age 13. And it looks like the Red Cross in CA accepts students as young as 11 in their babysitting basics and advanced child care classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My niece got her Red Cross certification for babysitting at age 13. And it looks like the Red Cross in CA accepts students as young as 11 in their babysitting basics and advanced child care classes.
Could she look after my 105 mimsy children please? I’ve got a husband to find. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This comment is disgusting. "If they get that far". Jesus.

View attachment 1454041

Aside from that vileness, doesn't Alice realize that by the time Bianca goes through menopause Ioan will be in his early 70's?
And never overstate the positive effects of menopause. Hot flashes are uncomfortable, I know. But it's also nice to be able to have sex without worrying about fertility. Much more enjoyable process. Wasn't fizzbop ranting earlier about women's fertility and implying that fertile women were the only desirable ones? Considering how many years I worked to suppress my fertility, this made me larf.

Why does she always look like she's about to unhinge her jaw and swallow the camera?
Where do you think she got the python prints for her wardrobe? Too expensive to purchase, she just sheds twice a year. Voila!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.