Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t know Jack shit about the children or anything else! He just feels special because a z list celebrity woman paid him some attention. What would he know about motherhood?
If you were a man of fighting age in Russia right now, Alice’s divorce would definitely be your number 1 concern. That man’s a realist through and through.

That's interesting about no magazine deals. Did they change their minds? I had the Hello magazine which covered their wedding but I threw it out 18 months ago when I moved house.
I reckon what Ioan says here is how he wanted it to be. What Alice wanted is what went though. As per.

Reactions: 24
She doesn't ever appear to have done anything to improve her craft either. I mean, even Amber Heard had an acting coach!

Reactions: 16
I think it’s my fave of him older. But I still can’t get over how insanely gorgeous he is in his Lancelot years.
He can laugh, but that boyo has wreaked havoc on this 40-something’s libido

Reactions: 26
It's funny you say that he may have been a bit twattish, because I remember reading an interview he did many years ago (around the time of the F4) films and he was saying how much better LA was than the UK because you could rive down the coast with the top down on your convertible and everyone had a tan. I can remember thinking "what a wanker." I would I could find that interview. I've looked an it is no where!

I had to go look for a powerful ioan pic to eradicate that ‘lamb to the slaughter’ image I had.
So I found this. View attachment 1459875
That is hot.

Reactions: 23
This picture of them haunts me... I don't know why, exactly, but something about her expression says to me "I'm going to drown a kitten later and I'm going to like it!" He looks... I want to say he looks like he's gritting his teeth, but that's a stretch. He is smiling. But her manic, over-the-shoulder grin, gob wide upen, as per ususal, at the prize she snagged and now wants to keep perpetually young and clean-shaven ()... Nope. Stuff of nightmares.

I had to go look for a powerful ioan pic to eradicate that ‘lamb to the slaughter’ image I had.
So I found this. View attachment 1459875

...I'll be in my bunk.

Reactions: 17
I’m sure your children love you very much too. Being a parent is the hardest job I’ve ever had by far, but absolutely the most rewarding. You sound an awesome parent @TheNotoriousManzana, and your children are very fortunate indeed. Just remember that they can be little devils and can be masters at playing one parent off against the other when they want something. I’m sure that you are loved and appreciated just as much as your partner. I enjoy your posts, you are so wise, sympathetic, and funny. You should be proud of your role in bringing up these little people to be good members of society. Sending love and hugs to you my dear and I hope today is a better day for you.

By the way you are a much better parent than The Abuser, miles and miles better.

Exactly this. You have totally put your finger on it. They are dreadful wedding photos. Photos you are supposed to look back on with fond memories of how much in love you were. These certainly don’t give off that vibe, everyone looks awkward and unhappy. Especially Ioan’s family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think it’s my fave of him older. But I still can’t get over how insanely gorgeous he is in his Lancelot years.
He can laugh, but that boyo has wreaked havoc on this 40-something’s libido

View attachment 1459934
For me all men look better in there 40s. Even when I was younger (43 now). I went out with a guy in his early 40s and I was 27....so take that mAlice! (and shove it up your arse!) And our split had nothing to do with the age gap, so again take that mAlice .
I do like a rugged look on a man, saying that the last bf messed me up so much, that I'm pretty sure I'll end up alone with a load of cats

Re the uninviting of guests, I believe it’s linked to her stepmother. Either big Al told him to put the story out there then disinvited her, or she disinvited her and Yo said this to try to soothe things over (waste of time, Yo!)

Also, can someone ask Russian dude how the mothers of Kiev are getting along.

Reactions: 11
That is actually a lovely picture. Of course, they’re not looking at each other

Is it chilly in Mexico that time of year?

I’d be “glowing” with sweat sitting with my back to a fire

This was a really crass move. A lot of people went off IG around this time as it was obvious who was influencing him and he was placating her.

That's interesting about no magazine deals. Did they change their minds? I had the Hello magazine which covered their wedding but I threw it out 18 months ago when I moved house.
They claimed they did a deal with Hello because bad wedding photos were leaked including the one with AE with the ciggy and drink.

I wonder. It's possible he had mixed feelings about marrying her but thought 'it's too late to back out now". And he was scared shitless of her reaction if he did back out...

She might suggest a round of golf to "talk" about it....

The bridal awning looks like a effing goal post
In many ways it was a goal post. AE scored and won the match.

Last edited:
I can't figure that one out. Didn't they have a beach wedding? It's hard to fill up a beach. It didn't look like a big fancy wedding anyway. How hard is it to get a couple more chairs to set on a beach? That was probably her way of not inviting her stepmother and she got him to speak up and be the bad guy. That's my take on it anyway.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.