Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #127 Get a job before your kids do Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding whether or not it matters if Bianca's family are wealthy, @ButterTart, you asked me that at the end of the last thread. You're asking the wrong person. It doesn't matter to me if Bianca's family is wealthy or not. We don't know Bianca's family's financial status and there is no point pretending we do. It has no bearing on Alice or the girls
But you were the one who kept asking about other posters’ posts on the subject, so that’s why I asked you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But you were the one who kept asking about other posters’ posts on the subject, so that’s why I asked you.
Why ask me though? It was the other poster who was insisting as fact something we know nothing about. Nothing particularly indicates wealth or otherwise and it's not relevant. I was pointing out that we can't say we know something as a fact when we don't know. Showing me the fleets of helicopters and boats owned by the father might have shut me up but I wasn't seeing them.

Reactions: 6
Dear Pissflaps Alice Fizzbop,

I too am feeling very left out. I may not be the funniest or the nicest member of this little community but godammit I’ve invested hour upon hour in these threads and keeping up with your Alice’s shenanigans! I shudder to think what I could have earned at $900 an hour, or even a mere $850 like Anne.

do you think there’s any way you could give me a mention?

Yours sincerely,

Winter

PS Alice, you’re a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I know, right? West Hollywood has to have some great food somewhere that is also cheaper. Especially Chinese food (or Korean or Thai or Filipino) Food trucks? Taco joints? Burger palaces?
Or - here’s a radical suggestion for Alice - how about making a home-cooked meal in your kitchen? 😕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They’ve got my not wedding dress picture printed out and I’m going on that “people who love me” seashell collage aren’t I??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wasn’t ever going to be my dress anyway. I honestly don’t care what Fizzyplop or the troglodytes think but thank you xx
I posted that pic in February or March and they still go on about it, they’re obsessed. I think it’s because Marcia has never tried a wedding dress on. My little Ptony has though, at Alice’s wedding. 😜
It’s a year today till our wedding, he loved me at 18 and he still loves me now. It’s the best feeling ever. I adore him too.
To be the first and last love for each other is special 🥰
Like Alice's wedding dress was anything to write home about. It was cream colored to hide any liquor spills or ashes.

Alright for you ! I’ve got fckin Supervet on my case !
You know, some folks make CBD or pot edibles for dogs. Then you could all be blasted, together!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve got my not wedding dress picture printed out and I’m going on that “people who love me” seashell collage aren’t I??
Do you think she’ll have one of me coming out of ‘da social’ 😂

Crazy - patsy Kline to the list please 🙏🏼 🍸🍸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shout out to @upyernelly - hope you're doing ok Sisturd? ❤🤗 xxx
If you're able to follow here PRO day (2/8) is fast approaching, so get your treats in! 🍿 Everybody else is! :LOL:

Talking of treats, @tropeonarope - I had one today, t'was Heaven, I gave Meg Ryan a run for her money! :cool:
Summoning will power to save the other for the 2nd & luckily BB is 7/8! 😉

Only just noticed the smiley face! 🤭

Screenshot 2022-07-28 224928.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.