Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #125 Alice thinks she's wily - enter Anne Kiley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @MarkC1387

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Ioan filed additional things for the RO hearing in one week which prompted Alice to respond - on IG. Her latest messages ⬇
View attachment 1446797
View attachment 1446798
Oh ha ha so funny that this poster accidentally called him an actress, therefore girl which made Alice’s day (🙄)and used to emasculate again. Weak.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She really is pathetic isn’t she! Cannot wait to see justice done and this woman shut down for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m so bleeping confused over this dinosaur speech 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know, I’ve truly seen a lot in my reasonably aged life and I’m also pretty used to how wild these threads can be but it never ceases to amaze me that I can be juggling a serious and intelligent conversation about law, parenting or health while also working on dinosaur speak, dildo statues and signed panties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I've figured it out at last: she means the plastic babies, and the answer is a bridge, possibly with a shopping trolley.

View attachment 1446810
Alice, you big dope! You have known the plan was to sell the house all along, and you will get your share due and owing. And you were to be getting your alimony and child support. Stop acting like all of a sudden he wants to sell the house to just pay for lawyer's fees. He is divorcing you. He is selling the home to get his equity out so you both can move on, and you will get your share due under the prenup. If you don't agree with the terms, why did you fire your attorney? Why didn't you move forward to produce your evidence as far as wanting more? Why aren't you being proactive within the court system? Laying in bed all day and posting slanderous comments isn't helping you one iota.

Nothing is corrupt. You had an attorney the day before the PRO hearing. So, again, I ask: Why did you fire him? Why didn't you present all of your evidence concerning the PRO hearing? And your attorney could also have filed a response with all of these facts you claim to have regarding custody, assets, et cetera, for the custody hearing. You had an attorney. You are the dumbest one in the room for dragging this out and having nothing to show after 18 months. You create your own chaos day after day. Nope, not the smartest person in the room, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You know, I’ve truly seen a lot in my reasonably aged life and I’m also pretty used to how wild these threads can be but it never ceases to amaze me that I can be juggling a serious and intelligent conversation about law, parenting or health while also working on dinosaur speak, dildo statues and signed panties
This made my day 🤣🤣🤣. I totally get you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the second example is sort of like “phwoar” and the dinosaur example is meant to be like saying “I rawr you.” Like I “lurve” you? Idfk actually, I think I’m talking smack now 😂😂
No no, you're on fire, keep going. My afternoon has gone down the tube so I'm back looking for a while, I'm loving your views on Alice and all things tangentially related.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But Alice, I thought only Pedos want to keep things hidden. How VERY ironic!
Screenshot_20220726-072703_Instagram.jpg

its bleeping disingenuous of her to complain about the public nature considering that she did this from the start and dared him

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
When this is all over, can Tattle please issue us with a Certificate in -something or other- to show we went thru all this in relative sanity and completed the course?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
This idiot missed the memo about Alice STILL having a nanny for an 8 and 12 year old.

Do try to keep up love.View attachment 1446813
LOLOL "highly paid" LOLOLOL. No, hun, no she was not.

"she was a very highly paid actress"

I think most of us earned more than Alice did during her so called "career"
I just responded to that too because LOL. Tell me you don't know how acting/hollywood works without telling me you don't know how acting/hollywood works.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's spelled "cue", not "queue" in that context, Alice. Don't you know anything?

(Yeah, I just wanted to contribute to show I'm still here without losing half an hour picking over the shitshow I missed overnight).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the second example is sort of like “phwoar” and the dinosaur example is meant to be like saying “I rawr you.” Like I “lurve” you? Idfk actually, I think I’m talking smack now 😂😂

View attachment 1446835
Why can't she file her own petitions? Is English like her third language or sumfink?
She could do the same thing he has - file unsealed and put her 'evidence' (such as it is) there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is a lie: text messages proved that Ioan didnt want to put her in that school from the start. Also good to see that we were right that her worries are mostly of racial nature
Screenshot_20220726-073158_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
It's spelled "cue", not "queue" in that context, Alice. Don't you know anything?

(Yeah, I just wanted to contribute to show I'm still here without losing half an hour picking over the shitshow I missed overnight).
Clearly I was right - English is her 3rd language.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously I don’t think anyone in my life EVER has INFURIATED me as much as Alice Evans has.

EVANS!!!!!!!!!!!

😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This is a lie: text messages proved that Ioan didnt want to put her in that school from the start. Also good to see that we were right that her worries are mostly of racial nature
View attachment 1446839
One of the weirdest things about Ella's school is how Alice doesn't say its name.

There must have been a discussion with her from the admin with her. She's gotta be dying not to name drop every chance she gets.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.