Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #125 Alice thinks she's wily - enter Anne Kiley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all a bit inarticulate and misspelled, but is she suggesting here that Ioan does in fact have money? Because she’s been claiming the opposite (e.g. saying he’s not paid his lawyers, needs to sell the house, etc). Which is it, Alice?
I think he must have an evil twin, because he also hates sex but spends ONE MILLION DOLLARZ on services of prostitutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
100% she doesn’t even crack the papers with this pitiful crap. The new filing, maybe. This outburst? Nah.

Reactions: 18
I've figured it out at last: she means the plastic babies, and the answer is a bridge, possibly with a shopping trolley.

790B7600-0482-47EC-B6C4-D185C8E8CA17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I get that we shouldnt talk about the kids too much, but Ella has definitely been taught to be intimidating. That "RARW" at the end of the message, she already used screaming fillwords like this in that soda drink video Alice posted. My parents quickly shut me down when I behaved like this in a younger age, and I also didnt do this after threatening CPS or hacking something. If I did something bad and was mad I showed my anger but I didnt raise my voice because you realize that you are wrong too. you can argue with parents and get mad at them, especially in puberty, but raising your voice for this (I get it if she did that in that video where Alice is drunk tho, but that is a severe situation) is highly inappropriate. It's yet another clue that Alice has given them the lesson that their dad is just a pushover you shouldnt respect and bully.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Recap:
Slow, slow, slow. General chats and banter. Nearing the end of the thread a bit of Alice support and some Ioan-Gill dissing began. I HOLLERED when a pair Dalmatian knickers signed by Ioan but gifted by Gill were produced. Then came a new court filing and of course, Alice showed us all, again, how breathtakingly stupid, arrogant, desperate and drunk she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I get that we shouldnt talk about the kids too much, but Ella has definitely been taughed to be intimidating. That "RARW" at the end of the message, she already used screaming fillwords like this in that soda drink video Alice posted. My parents quickly shut me down when I behaved like this in a younger age, and I also didnt do this after threatening CPS or hacking something. If I did something bad and was mad I showed my anger but I didnt raise my voice because you realize that you are wrong too. you can argue with parents and get mad at them, especially in puberty, but raising your voice for this is highly inappropriate. It's yet another clue that Alice has given them the lesson that their dad is just a pushover you shouldnt respect and bully.
I thought it was acronym for something and tried to look it up for the meaning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This idiot missed the memo about Alice STILL having a nanny for an 8 and 12 year old.

Do try to keep up love.
Screenshot_20220726-003436_kindlephoto-7247967.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Imagine mentioning "Alice" and "boundaries" (the exact thing Alice REFUSES) in one sentence. Her leftover supporters are a special kind
Screenshot_20220726-064048_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m not one for physical violence at all but if Alice uses the word Angel in any context one more time I may have to fly to LA and cane her ass for each infraction 🦯

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I get that we shouldnt talk about the kids too much, but Ella has definitely been taught to be intimidating. That "RARW" at the end of the message, she already used screaming fillwords like this in that soda drink video Alice posted. My parents quickly shut me down when I behaved like this in a younger age, and I also didnt do this after threatening CPS or hacking something. If I did something bad and was mad I showed my anger but I didnt raise my voice because you realize that you are wrong too. you can argue with parents and get mad at them, especially in puberty, but raising your voice for this (I get it if she did that in that video where Alice is drunk tho, but that is a severe situation) is highly inappropriate. It's yet another clue that Alice has given them the lesson that their dad is just a pushover you shouldnt respect and bully.
Sorry what is RARW?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine mentioning "Alice" and "boundaries" (the exact thing Alice REFUSES) in one sentence. Her leftover supporters are a special kind
View attachment 1446814
I find this particular one and the spjlfp whatever one particularly egregious. These two will stay with Alice until the bitter end. Their own ex-husband's must have gone through a living hell. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"she was a very highly paid actress"

I think most of us earned more than Alice did during her so called "career"
Working in a supermarket will earn someone more than Alice earned as an "actress."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i assume it's a fillword for yelling like a animal, but in textform. She did it in the video too, it sounded similar. you know, when you try to intimidate someone.
I found what it means lol. A strong "I love you!" Still meant to be intimidating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I like that she thinks sex workers are a bad thing for somebody that just seperated from his wife and presumably at the time was only flirting via Zoom with his potentially new girlfriend
She has zero proof of sex workers. Another slanderous post to ruin his career and to bait Bianca.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.