Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #125 Alice thinks she's wily - enter Anne Kiley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You usually have parents doing that as volunteers. Most of these rich moms have nothing to do so they volunteer at school. Even car line, parents don't even get out of their cars to get their kids. That's all done by staff, who will load your kid and make sure they are buckled in. Car line takes forever because of that.
As to positions in the office, these schools run a tight ship and those are usually people with actual training doing those things. Also do you really want Alice in what is a sensitive position?
I want to see her in a hair net, slinging sloppy joes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ok, this is one of Alice's most dense minions but it takes some spectaculary bad reading comprehension to read out of Alice's (yet again) downputting remark ( "you only did one week, try 6 months") to him being excited about parenting and him saying nice things so that she leaves him in peace that he cant handle being a dad. Quite the opposite: it shows who of the two was doing it with passion
Screenshot_20220727-004400_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
By boundaries I do not mean, treat your child like your bestie and let them away with everything. But I mean treat them with love and talk to them like they're a child who is loved and not like an adult you are in conflict with. I now get what another poster said regarding perhaps Alice would poison the girl into saying inappropriate things happened and so boundaries do need to be put in place. However the way that's communicated to a 12 year old could be way more compassionate 'darling I would love to bring you to that gig and spend time with you but we both really need to attend therapy to allow that to happen in a healthy way. I love you and can't wait for all the fun things ahead but we need to sort out these issues between us first so as not to cause further upset to you' his message did not convey love, that's all I'm saying
Problem is he never knows if it's the daughter he is communicating with or her crazy mother, or if the crazy mother will access the message later. So EVERYTHING he texts has to be written as if Alice will get it and use it against him (try to use it against him).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened dear KiKi? 😟
A poster thinking we are not good parents if we agree with Ioan setting limits on his Instagram hacking daughter no matter how unartfully he worded his response. My Mother halo may be a bit ragged at times, but unlike Alice, I have one. 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Problem is he never knows if it's the daughter he is communicating with or her crazy mother, or if the crazy mother will access the message later. So EVERYTHING he texts has to be written as if Alice will get it and use it against him (try to use it against him).
100% this. How does he even communicate with them when A) they likely are not allowed to answer the phone. B) if he txts he likely txting Alice or she will be the one responding. And then she posts the texting

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay I had to have a look on twitter 🤷🏼‍♀️ so the docs were emailed to her this time around....I wonder if she will fake getting them only the day before the hearing.

And as for My Little Tone, it's called the market value you dick (i mean you did crash into a giant dildo, so money would be deducted for being such a fuckwit 🤣) I worked in insurance for nearly 20 years, before moving in Mergers and Acquisitions. I wanted to state the obviously to him, but its not worth my energy on how insurance works, read the policy wording dude it's all there, or ask sisbro, she is the smartest person in the room 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a dumb ass. He paid 4000 for an old hooptie 2 years ago, so he expects 4000 now. Dumb ass, never heard of depreciation?What happened in that family, dumber than a box of rocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I actually forgot that was a joke from here and didn’t see anything wrong for a second hahahaha. I was like, “of course they’re mates, they’re on the same side….” 😅

With salad cream? 💀
Oh, dude! No!! *frantically searches for a bucket* You know that probably wasn't salad cream, right?

Y'all have me howling this morning. i'm sure my husband's work mates think I'm INSANE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A poster thinking we are not good parents if we agree with Ioan setting limits on his Instagram hacking daughter no matter how unartfully he worded his response. My Mother halo may be a bit ragged at times, but unlike Alice, I have one. 😇
Ah, gotcha & yes you do! ❤ 😇 With all you went through you're amazing! 🥰
Not to mention he never knows if it's one of the girls or Alice who will use everything & nothing against him so he has to be very careful with what he says. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.