Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m honest I’m just thankful daily that she’s such a lover of humans … otherwise we’d be in a right pickle .. I mean imagine if she was a cunt ? Phew we got lucky peeps

Reactions: 47
Alice was delivered the filing because she is the other party. She had seen it.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she has sufaced yet @madbetty any signs of hell fire raining down over there?

Reactions: 15
From the documents posted these two I’m a bit confused about:
What does he mean by ‘because of the serious nature of Ella’s threats, I have also been apprehensive about communicating before she is able to resume therapy’?

And what did Ella mean when she said ‘can’t wait for the lawyers to hear about this Mommy!’?

Reactions: 14
AE is not Amber Herd and IG is not Johnny Depp--and he has no illusions that he is Depp. That case was complicated by both parties being addicts, JD being an abuser in other relationships (being abused doesn't mean you cannot be abusive at other times and he just got a case settled quietly I understand). This is way more clear-cut.

Reactions: 13
Alice was delivered the filing because she is the other party. She had seen it.
She wasn't served as there is no notice of service on file. She may have received an email after the fact notifying her. Just because she received it in an email doesn't mean she read it. Remember she no longer has a lawyer to bring things to her attention and go over stuff like this with her.

Reactions: 17
This was after Ella hacked his Instagram and threatened to report him to child protective services - so I assumed that was what he’s referring to.
As for the second comment: difficult to be sure from the transcript, but one interpretation is that Alice has coached Ella to “collect” (or invent, who knows) material about how horrible Ioan is which they can send on to Alice’s lawyers.

Reactions: 25
I miss him too. Those books got me through some hard times.

Reactions: 9
I don't know about Bianca and Ioan - but I didn't sleep much.

I can not believe her followers are absolutely okay with proof of her calling her daughters bitches. Just can't believe it!

I suppose they figure it was Ioan driving her to do that.

They should all get in the bin. I fear for their own children. And the divorce comparisons! They are feeling sorry for a woman with a maid/nanny and a million dollar home!

We know you read here. Bitches, your divorces are not the same. Alice does not care about you.

Meanwhile, in case anyone has forgotten, every post, "like", and - continues to break the TRO.

You bunch of morons.

Reactions: 36
She threatened him with CPS (because of him not paying the school), no idea what else but I can imagine that he fears that she might claim (instructed by her mom) that he did inappropriate things to her if he is around

as for the lawyer thing: I dont know, maybe Ioan included this to prove that Alice has manipulated the kid so much that she sees it as a us vs him and is collecting evidence?

Reactions: 20
How awful to be scared of what your daughter might do, by way of threats. It’s amazing the guy is still standing. And smiling. And looking content despite his abusive ex. He’s winning at life. His ex is a loser at everything, life, losing people, losing patience, losing her reputation and dignity.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.