Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody Mosten was their collaborative attorney.

Reactions: 17
Yes, but then realises she was filming it, and it wouldn’t look good in the evidence.

Reactions: 20
it sounded to me like she was going to say creep because of "lovely bath".

maybe I'll upload Alice and Ioan's audio only later.
Woody is his first lawyer. very famous one btw

Reactions: 14
it sounded to me like she was going to say creep because of "lovely bath".

maybe I'll upload Alice and Ioan's audio only later.

Woody is his first lawyer. very famous one btw
I don’t think it needs uploading imho

Reactions: 10
Attorney & mediator.

Reactions: 7
Alice stinks in every way. She is repulsive.

Like miasma that hangs around poisoning everyone and everything

Reactions: 23
I've been speed-reading my way through the last two threads and I'm feeling so many emotions, a veritable rollercoaster. Felt like weeping for those two girls, and for Ioan too. My God, you guys called it, you were right. Except about one thing - the true MASSIVE extent of how vicious and monstrous she really is. It's like a horror story. She's unredeemable.

Praying that Ioan and b stay safe, and those girls get reunited with their heartbroken father. Be strong, Ioan, you'll get there. Save those girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
To keep Gloria safe maybe, if she's ill and vulnerable? Just a guess obviously.

Reactions: 12
She called her 12 year old daughter a bitch on her birthday.
She also didn’t buy them any Christmas presents because on 29th December Ella bought $400 worth of things on Ioan’s Amazon!

Reactions: 30
My vagina does not resemble to eye of a hunky Welsh actor. Should I call a doctor?

#askingforafriend

Reactions: 47
Meanwhile in M33L4's house

Mad Betty you dumpster diving?

Reactions: 37
maybe I'll upload Alice and Ioan's audio only later
Thanks. You could put it behind a spoiler so anyone who isn't interested will know to avoid it. I want to hear mAlice - she doesn't deserve protection and in the transcript IG did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 14
How would Alice know what a saggy vagina looks like?? Oh…

Reactions: 42
My vagina does not resemble to eye of a hunky Welsh actor. Should I call a doctor?

#askingforafriend
With vagina eyes, kinetic Fanny’s and nuts in veneers … they seem to have quite the fckin sex life lol
Keeping these comments from da fella he’ll start getting fresh and I cbfa

Reactions: 36
Are him and Matthew Rhys still friends?
I remember the days of the IMDB boards and Ioan’s fans hated her. Like really hated. They thought it was a massive mistake him marrying her and that she was vulgar and money hungry. Didn’t help that she was seen posing for her wedding photos with a drink and ciggie.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.